ElitePain - COP RLD - Ariel

Promote your movies
Comment on movies

Moderator: Ralphus

Pedro

ElitePain - COP RLD - Ariel

Post#1 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:00 pm

Regarding this video I must mention that in COP 6 we asked Ariel to strip in front of the camera as many of you requested. At that time she returned from a long break, and she thought this was something we do to humiliate especially her. A few months later when we did Amanda's COP9 I was such an idiot to forget about this, and we did not instruct Amanda to strip in fron of the camera. Ariel noted it, and became even more confident that we wanted to humiliate only her.

This time we asked her again to strip before the camera. Look at her reaction. So cute, so much Ariel! This is the real Ariel I so much missed for a long time!

jjjc13

Re: ElitePain - COP RLD - Ariel

Post#2 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:06 pm

OMG Is she not perfect!!!!!???!!!. All the while feeling taken advantage of—-mentions it——- questions it—- and not a damn moment of hesitation as she complies!!!!!
Ariel— pinnacle of beauty and class.
My very best to her.
Joe

Falaka_lover

Post#3 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:45 pm

Nice. I wish we will see some great stuff :)

hoyasaxa05

Post#4 » Tue Feb 16, 2021 12:40 am

@pedro thanks for sharing. Ariel is gorgeous. Can’t wait to see this. Does seem she gets more punished or humiliated than the others

TorNorth

Post#5 » Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:18 am

Lmao, that little pink underwear is so unlike her. I expected something made of iron with lock and key.

Chunman91

Post#6 » Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:06 am

She doesn't look as cocky as she did in COP 6. I reckon she'll pull it off and win this time.

Darkseid

Post#7 » Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:22 am

I love her.

Pennywise

Post#8 » Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:02 pm

Awwwww such a cutie. Can't wait to watch the movie!

Charon

Post#9 » Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:53 pm

She is nuts. She knows she is getting punished in minutes but she can smile. That craziness is what I love with Ariel.

Pedro

Post#10 » Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:38 pm

Perhaps the result of Ariel's COP 6 is a sweeter than ever Ariel... Based on your feedback you seem to favor this cute and sweet version of her as much as I do, so I thought I'd show a little more of that. Isn't she lovely??? (***)

*** this smile disappears during the first round for good
Last edited by Pedro on Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Producer's Corner”