Steeltoiz

Re: ElitePain - COP RLD - Ariel

Post#51 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:12 pm

Ariel's writhing is driving me crazy!

Steeltoiz

Post#52 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:39 pm

@Pedro
You can continue the practice but limit strokes. It so much more scarey for the sub to see that the dom is turning up the heat.

Alex

Post#53 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:55 pm

What do you say. Should we put an end to this practice of Tatjana to keep the game fair? Should we seriously prohibit using this instrument on the pussy, which sometimes produces quite serious damage, or should we maximise the number of strokes with this "weapon" in case of pussy punishment or just let her do as she likes?

I would say let Tatjana continue to do as she likes only on one condition... She agrees to play the game as a sub and then face the same fate. She must receive at least 15 strokes on her pussy with the same instrument. Only then, she can be allowed to do as she likes.

Alex

Post#54 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:03 pm

Alex wrote:What do you say. Should we put an end to this practice of Tatjana to keep the game fair? Should we seriously prohibit using this instrument on the pussy, which sometimes produces quite serious damage, or should we maximise the number of strokes with this "weapon" in case of pussy punishment or just let her do as she likes?

I would say let Tatjana continue to do as she likes only on one condition... She agrees to play the game as a sub and then face the same fate. She must receive at least 15 strokes on her pussy with the same instrument. Only then, she can be allowed to do as she likes.

Or any number of strokes she can withstand on her pussy with that instrument will be the maximum she can dish out subsequently to any sub

Pedro

Post#55 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:57 pm

So far I see this matter quite controversial. I see almost similar votes for all three outcomes, the (1) let hor do whatever want (2) limit her (3) forbid her making too much damage on the pussy...
So I am looking for more feedbacks whether this goes to any direction in the end or remains so controversial...?

Alex's opinion I take as a no. Because Tatjana will never voluntarily agree to be whipped... so according to your rule, I will have to forbid her pussy whippings.

Misha

Post#56 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:44 pm

Pedro.... These scenes. Ariel's body. Ariel's pussy. Absolutely immaculate. I am almost at a loss for words. My form of sadism is especially triggered by the altering/punishment of especially beautiful things...I am in favor of absolute, total maximization.

Misha

Post#57 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:51 pm

Steeltoiz wrote:Ariel's writhing is driving me crazy!

+100

pain_master

Post#58 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:01 am

Pedro wrote:Sometimes we spend hours on removing those extra knots Tatjana obsessively puts on some whips, just to realize next time that we have to start it all over...

I think the real cruelty is that she is doing it in front of the victim...

Hereby I officially declare the moment when the formerly quite good working partnership between Ariel and Tatjana is over, and their deadly feud begins. Probably Ariel really thought Tatjana has some problem with her, but actually Tatjana just loves doing the pussy whipping with the single tail, especially with some extra knots at the tip.

What do you say. Should we put an end to this practice of Tatjana to keep the game fair? Should we seriously prohibit using this instrument on the pussy, which sometimes produces quite serious damage, or should we maximise the number of strokes with this "weapon" in case of pussy punishment or just let her do as she likes?

One subtitle is missing. When Tatjana says She only wants to enjoy it-- you see Ariel talking: "Enjoy it then!" but the subtitle is missing.

(Unfortunately these animGIFs - as GIFs generally - due to its limited color palette is very weak in showing true colors. The red and bruised pussy lookes especially bad on these GIFS but the original footage of course will be great. I wish I could post AVIs here again, as it was possible at the original forum, Thoise had sound and true color.)

Wow this is wonderful. Great action great tension great cruelty.

As for the question I would support letting Tatjana do it when she wants. I believe this is a part of the game a sort of extremely "unlucky" card if the sub gets pussy whipping and Tatjana is doing it, well that can entail the knotted single tail.
As for the damages I really believe that the dom and the staff are always vigilant to never reach the no return point.

Congrats Pedro I am really looking forward for March the 12th

Darkseid

Post#59 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:41 am

Don't you dare to limit that Tatjana's practice. I could put a price on your head...

Chunman91

Post#60 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:09 am

I don't see any need to stop or maximise the practice. It produces some great moments for sure but if it were maximised it would lose its value. If gold were as common as iron then it wouldn't be worth so much.

Got to say I love how Ariel turns and looks off screen in the same way that Lyen did in the same situation.

Really hope we see Tatjana get what's coming to her at some point. The switch rounds are fine but she needs a whole game. I doubt it'll happen though. I genuinely think she too scared to do it. Especially after Darcias COP 8.

Return to “Producer's Corner”