ElitePain - Cards of Pain 11 - Dorothy

Promote your movies
Comment on movies

Moderator: Ralphus

Alex

Re: ElitePain - Cards of Pain 11 - Dorothy

Post#81 » Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:34 am

Pennywise wrote:I hope there will be more ass whipping in the upcoming movies. Like in Lyens CoP or in Linda's CoP SR. I loved it a lot. The hold position card was awesome too. Looking forward to more ass whipping :oops:

Especially when the sub is positioned in such a way that the pussy is vulnerable with some strokes accidentally hitting the pussy. E.g in Darcia's wheel of pain

Pedro

Post#82 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:56 pm

Especially when the sub is positioned in such a way that the pussy is vulnerable with some strokes accidentally hitting the pussy.

Well, I think Darcia's TH fits into these criteria ... this was actually a thighs round, if I remember well...
I guess Tatjana should have taken into account that Darcia already had a pussy whipping round before this thighs round, and a swollen pussy (those outer lips are quite puffy) is always much more vulnerable to these accidental strokes.

yikes.. someone let the napkin on the table for the photos.... :(
IMG_6784.jpg

Steeltoiz

Post#83 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:43 pm

:D Napkins still there? Poor girl must have been a mess. I have a feeling she was back-talking!

Misha

Post#84 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:53 pm

Pedro wrote:
Especially when the sub is positioned in such a way that the pussy is vulnerable with some strokes accidentally hitting the pussy.

Well, I think Darcia's TH fits into these criteria ... this was actually a thighs round, if I remember well...
I guess Tatjana should have taken into account that Darcia already had a pussy whipping round before this thighs round, and a swollen pussy (those outer lips are quite puffy) is always much more vulnerable to these accidental strokes.

yikes.. someone let the napkin on the table for the photos.... :(
IMG_6784.jpg

Oh my. This is perfection. Can't wait for this one!!

Darkseid

Post#85 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:25 am

This is a really good teaser for TH Darcia...

Pedro

Post#86 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:12 pm

Dorothy's Cards of Pain 11 will be release tomorrow (Friday) early afternoon CET

As always I am eager to read your feedback on the movie and your instant reactions to the Easter Egg (which will show you the preview of an unprecedented event). I ask you to please share your first reactions but don't describe exactly what you see. Let knowing it be a the privilege of those who are actually purchasing the movie. I ask this for the first 10 days after the release, if possible. I really appretiate those who co-operate!

cop11_960.jpg

Darkseid

Post#87 » Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:40 am

The way she kneels in pain and without strength is wonderful! Maybe I'll give a chance to the little Dorothy...

Misha

Post#88 » Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:35 am

The Easter egg..... Took my breath away. My oh my.

Chunman91

Post#89 » Fri Feb 12, 2021 9:44 am

Pedro wrote:Dorothy's Cards of Pain 11 will be release tomorrow (Friday) early afternoon CET

As always I am eager to read your feedback on the movie and your instant reactions to the Easter Egg (which will show you the preview of an unprecedented event). I ask you to please share your first reactions but don't describe exactly what you see. Let knowing it be a the privilege of those who are actually purchasing the movie. I ask this for the first 10 days after the release, if possible. I really appretiate those who co-operate!

cop11_960.jpg

Seen it. Thought the movie was fantastic. Seeing Dorothy submit so thoroughly was incredible. I did feel a bit sorry for her at the end though. But that Easter Egg? I'll quote Billy Butcher from the Boys. HOLY F***!!! That was diabolical! I genuinely can't wait to see it.

Steeltoiz

Post#90 » Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:40 am

@Pedro
Dorothy is the perfect "girl next door". Sweet and innocent but willing to endure worst the Amanda and Tatjana can dish. Congrats Pedro on another great one!

Return to “Producer's Corner”