ElitePain - Painful Duel 9 (Zazie vs Lucy)

Promote your movies
Comment on movies

Moderator: Ralphus

Pedro

ElitePain - Painful Duel 9 (Zazie vs Lucy)

Post#1 » Sun Jan 03, 2021 1:43 pm

Release: 15th Jan 2021
PD9.jpg

This is probably the last film we see Lucy in at Elitepain and the one but last we see Zazie in. Zazie will have a Cards of Pain game released this summer, which is probably the harshest film she has done with us, and which made her say: no more!

But now let's focus on PD.
Last edited by Pedro on Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bullwhiplover

Re: ElitePain - Painful Duel 9 (Zazie vs Lucy)

Post#2 » Sun Jan 03, 2021 1:46 pm

Pedro wrote:Release: 15th Jan 2021
PD9.jpg

i am very curious who will win i bet on zazie because lucy has given up every game as a sub so far

Falaka_lover

Post#3 » Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:22 pm

This is probably the last film we see Lucy in at Elitepain and the one but last we see Zazie in. Zazie will have a Cards of Pain game released this summer, which is probably the harshest film she has done with us, and which made her say: no more!

Both are quitting EP??
That's so sad

pain_master

Post#4 » Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:29 pm

PD9.jpg

Thanks for this. Indeed PD with Zazie and Lucy sounds great. It is only a pity that this also mark their last, or almost last, movie. But let's enjoy it I am sure it will be an epic battle.

And well considering her history I have to say I am supporting Lucy indeed this time, let's hope she will finish with a victory.

Wellvyne

Post#5 » Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:48 pm

PD9.jpg

Excited for this and while it's sad to hear Zazie is retiring from Elitepain, I'm excited to see what could be harsh enough to get her to call it quits.

deity17313

Post#6 » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:00 pm

Yeah I agree, rooting for Lucy to finally win but considering Zazie came back for another shoot after this makes me thinkk she won this duel.

hornythumb

Post#7 » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:53 pm

Really looking forward to girl/girl competition

Darkseid

Post#8 » Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:26 pm

Before her COP, Zazie said this was the most painful movie she had. So this year we'll see her most harsh movies. I'm curious. And I still hope she will come back (not before having lost sone kg...)

Pedro

Post#9 » Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:06 pm

Before we get into the middle, one more just to set up the atmosphere.. I like this outfit on Amanda.

Amanda.jpg

Pedro

Post#10 » Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:21 pm

PD9Poster.jpg

Return to “Producer's Corner”