ElitePain - Painful Duel 9 (Zazie vs Lucy)

Promote your movies
Comment on movies

Moderator: Ralphus

Pedro

Re: ElitePain - Painful Duel 9 (Zazie vs Lucy)

Post#111 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:23 am

She appeared only at elitepain, and she is definitely not willing to retur, she even declined to make an online interview.

Misha

Post#112 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:48 am

A tragedy, she will be sorely missed.

Roshan

Post#113 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:26 am

It's been since I last saw an interview. Any upcoming chances pedro? Maybe with dorothy/linda/darcia??

Pedro

Post#114 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:11 am

If we get back to the studio when the situation gets better, I might do another interview. Let',s see first who are you interested the most. When we decise, I will ask for questions...

Roshan

Post#115 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:54 pm

Pedro wrote:If we get back to the studio when the situation gets better, I might do another interview. Let',s see first who are you interested the most. When we decise, I will ask for questions...

Am off topic question, is the situation still bad in Hungary? Are you all still under lockdown?

Pedro

Post#116 » Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:33 pm

We have a 8PM - 5AM lockdown. Technically we could do shootings. We did the TH Duel shooting the way each cast and crew members were sent the day before shooting to a covid test. So when we did the shooting, be were somehow confident that we are not in danger. Even if we knew that the negative quick test is not a 100% accurate result. Now I decided to better wait a little, so we don't need to make tests each time we want to make a shooting.

By the way currently the situation is not as bad as was a few weeks earlier. But as I hear in the reagon the situation is currently worsening... so I expect this happening here sooner or later.

I hope vaccination will solve this matter once and for all. I hope in March/April we will be able to start castings and shootings without any need of being worried.

Roshan

Post#117 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:13 pm

Pedro wrote:We have a 8PM - 5AM lockdown. Technically we could do shootings. We did the TH Duel shooting the way each cast and crew members were sent the day before shooting to a covid test. So when we did the shooting, be were somehow confident that we are not in danger. Even if we knew that the negative quick test is not a 100% accurate result. Now I decided to better wait a little, so we don't need to make tests each time we want to make a shooting.

By the way currently the situation is not as bad as was a few weeks earlier. But as I hear in the reagon the situation is currently worsening... so I expect this happening here sooner or later.

I hope vaccination will solve this matter once and for all. I hope in March/April we will be able to start castings and shootings without any need of being worried.

I Hope that happens sooner. Best wishes

hut

Post#118 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:15 am

Jlive99 wrote:I enjoyed this film until the end. I thought that Lucy's tantrum was ugly and worthy of additional punishment.

Have you actually punished a consensual submissive in real life? or for that matter a profesionnal model ? a incident like this is not brattiness, it's a kind of subdrop. In this instance you stop the scene because the sub is not doing well.

Actually in recent years there have been too many incidents like these where ElitePain simply has gone too far, showing contempt for the health and safety of models. The very fact that the production thought Lucy's tantrum was 'Hilarious' is cause for concern and an insult to the work of the models, unless it was agreed upon beforehand.

I don't know if these films are staged or real, but if they are real, in most countries they would open themselves up to a lawsuit for obvious physical model abuse. Also in most modern countries it is illegal to employ any model in a for-profit institution for any reason without pay. Maybe Hungary is a great country for abusers where you can beat up women for profit until they break down, and do that to them without any compensation?

So either the recent ElitePain movies are staged and Pedro has been habitually lying to us, or they are not and ElitePain has become a company of woeful abusers. Because EliltePain/MoodPictures have had well-publicized run-ins with the law, I believe the former must be true.

Either way, they deserve contempt, and, please Jlive99, next time think before you post. The woman beaten in the movie is a real person and not a toy.

Misha

Post#119 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:18 pm

Hut. This forum consists of fans and admirers of Pedro's/ElitePain's work. Your accusations, as sanctimonious as they are, are baseless. Please refrain from bringing these vibes to this forum; I'm sure there are other places for you to scroll. Have a great day.

Fakdanie

Post#120 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 3:48 pm

@Pedro_the_Genius: IMHO it's a waste to have two wonderful girls tied up tight motionless and beaten as carpets. Zazie and Lucy, if not for short muscle shots, are horizontal motionless for 80% of the show. I prefer when they are free for dancing and twisting under the whip. Also from a photography framing point of view it's hard to get an aesthetically beautiful result, as you can get by victims standing ( or kneeling down ). In "carpet mode" the bodies prospective ( flat ) it's weird. Always IMHO.

Return to “Producer's Corner”