ElitePain - Painful Duel 9 (Zazie vs Lucy)

Promote your movies
Comment on movies

Moderator: Ralphus

Pedro

Re: ElitePain - Painful Duel 9 (Zazie vs Lucy)

Post#21 » Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:56 pm

Btw, any chance Ariel will switch once more?

You mean other than her SWITCH in Linda's COP RLD?

-------------------------------------------------

Let's move onto the BTS clips. Some notes:

o These are the last moments before starting the second round (I was wrong on my poster, still before doing the complete organizing of the footages: the back whipping round is actually the first (not the second as wrote on the poster), the pussy round is the second).

o At one moment you might see Zazie raising her head. It was hard to understand what she whispers, but after several listening it is obvious she says to Amanda something like "please not that hard". Amanda is like a professional domina doesn't even acknowledge this impossible request. I assume Zazie was lucky with that, Tatjana would have promised her hitting twice as hard as honoring this request.

o On my request Amanda is doing the last checking whether the lights are properly set up for both positions she is going to stand at. (in front of both pussies)

o You might find it interesting that the girls are holding each other's hand. Well this is not because they love each other that much, but because I found it funny and erotic that their wrists are boing together so tight, they cannot do anything else than holding each other's hands... Do you find it erotic or rather turn off? Their other hands are tied to the cart.

o At the very last moments I quickly switch through all the cams as a last moment check

Pedro

Post#22 » Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:19 pm

Jan on the first poster showing Lucy's face:

... and determination in Lucy...

Lucy was definitely very determined, and I caught a nice proof of it in another BTS footage we recorded before the first round (back whipping)

But my favorite moment in this short footage is when our mysterious girl arrives, and makes a magical adjustment on the girls' hair. Those hand movements are so classy and soft, I kept watching it over and over in admiration.

That mysterious girl is the only person at the shooting whom the player girls can always count on being at their side. She feels true sorry for the girls, and she tries to help them mentally during the breaks. A real angel.

hornythumb

Post#23 » Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:34 pm

Pedro wrote:
Btw, any chance Ariel will switch once more?

o These are the last moments before starting the second round (I was wrong on my poster, still before doing the complete organizing of the footages: the back whipping round is actually the first (not the second as wrote on the poster), the pussy round is the second).

o At one moment you might see Zazie raising her head. It was hard to understand what she whispers, but after several listening it is obvious she says to Amanda something like "please not that hard". Amanda is like a professional domina doesn't even acknowledge this impossible request. I assume Zazie was lucky with that, Tatjana would have promised her hitting twice as hard as honoring this request.

o On my request Amanda is doing the last checking whether the lights are properly set up for both positions she is going to stand at. (in front of both pussies)

o You might find it interesting that the girls are holding each other's hand. Well this is not because they love each other that much, but because I found it funny and erotic that their wrists are boing together so tight, they cannot do anything else than holding each other's hands... Do you find it erotic or rather turn off? Their other hands are tied to the cart.

o At the very last moments I quickly switch through all the cams as a last moment check

Thanks Pedro. I find the hand holding hot. Holding hands was common back in the old Mood/EP days. The view remains sexy today.

Even hotter is that the girls inside legs are tied criss crossed. One over the other, meaning legs get spread wider, for our viewing pleasure. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I enjoyed your remarks and the BTS material. After action interviews are great too.

Steeltoiz

Post#24 » Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:43 pm

Great BTS @Pedro. Even though the girls will be crying messes in a few minutes, their hair must be perfectly positioned at the start. Who is Lucy talking to? Is Amanda standing there?

Pedro

Post#25 » Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:49 pm

I think she is talking to me.

Alex

Post#26 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:29 am

That mysterious girl is the only person at the shooting whom the player girls can always count on being at their side. She feels true sorry for the girls, and she tries to help them mentally during the breaks. A real angel.

What an innocent mysterious girl!
Pedro I know you enjoy seeing innocent girls whipped. Is there any chance we might be seeing this innocent mysterious girl as a sub soon?

deity17313

Post#27 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:59 am

Kind of a turn off for me tbh. Hand holding kinda takes away the feeling of competition in the film imo. Maybe if they were in a position where they were forced to stare each other down during a whipping would've been hot though. But looks like a great shoot so far pedro. Day 1 purchase from me and alot of others I'm sure

firewhip

Post#28 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:19 am

I suggested in an email that Lucy would fuck Zazie's boyfriend if she wins. Zazie doesn't like Lucy because of her boyfriend, right? High Stakes.
I wonder if there's anything similar in it?

Kbrk

Post#29 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:20 pm

firewhip wrote:I suggested in an email that Lucy would fuck Zazie's boyfriend if she wins. Zazie doesn't like Lucy because of her boyfriend, right? High Stakes.
I wonder if there's anything similar in it?

Wasn’t that Liv in PD7?

pain_master

Post#30 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:08 pm

Pedro wrote:

Well that's a pity Amanda was too professional then I would clearly have enjoyed Tatjana's reaction :) Well then I also believe that "regular" strength strokes by Amanda can indeed easily break as well.

I like the holding hand theme it add a forced complicity and compassion among the girls. Actually could even be better to force girls who they dislike eachother to hold hands

Return to “Producer's Corner”