ElitePain AWARDS 2020 - RESULTS ANNOUNCED

Promote your movies
Comment on movies

Moderator: Ralphus

pincus

Re: ElitePain AWARDS 2020

Post#21 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:58 am

Hi Pedro.
Again no backwhipping for Amanda in TH Duel ?
:?:

Why......?
:( :( :(

maximusE

Post#22 » Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:04 pm

pincus wrote:Hi Pedro.
Again no backwhipping for Amanda in TH Duel ?
:?:

Why......?
:( :( :(

I assume that each domina gets one body part, not both.

saltwaterfan

Post#23 » Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:48 am

1. Lyen Cop 3
2. Tatjana Cop 2
3. Ariel Cop 9
4. Tatjana
5. Lyen
6 Cop 8 - round 5
7 Cop 10 - Tatjana
8 Ariel Rld
9. Cop 8
10 Anette / Save your Seat

deity17313

Post#24 » Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:40 am

I honestly hope treasure hunt Ariel vs amanda 2 happens after 1 as a rematch
That preview is something that I keep coming back too and is definitely looking like a day 1 purchase from me Pedro. The film that has the most buildup and people are looking forward too the most. Definitely could use a snippet of a preview on twitter haha.

Chris9999

Post#25 » Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:07 pm

1. Best HAIRSTYLE - Zazie in COP Duo

2. Best MAKE-UP - Tatjana COP 5

3. Best COSTUME (either domina or player) - Darcia (COP8)

4. Best DOMINA - Tatjana

5. Best SUBMISSIVE -Blue Angel COP4

6 Best PUNISHMENT ROUND - COP 3 - Last round

7 Best SWITCH ROUND - Tatjana

8 Best EASTER EGG - COP7 the Easter Egg which promotes Amandas COP

9. Best FILM - COP 3

10. EP HONORARY AWARD - Save Your Friend 1 - Zazie & Darcia

Kbrk

Post#26 » Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:19 pm

Finally got my votes sorted from the extensive research into creating some shortlists in some categories!

1. Best HAIRSTYLE - Tatjana COP 5

2. Best MAKE-UP - Tatjana COP 5

3. Best COSTUME (either domina or player) - Tatjana COP 5 gets the vote (although a very honourable mention to Ariel COP 9)

4. Best DOMINA - Tatjana

5. Best SUBMISSIVE - Ariel COP 6

6 Best PUNISHMENT ROUND - COP 6 Round 3

7 Best SWITCH ROUND - Tatjana

8 Best EASTER EGG - COP10 showing TH:DUEL

9. Best FILM - COP 10

10. EP HONORARY AWARD - Martial Law 4 gets the vote (although honourable mentions for Prisoners Dilemma, The Experiment and Domias Competition 1).

Pedro

Post#27 » Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:04 am

First of All, I wish you all a very Merry Christmas!

I have just counted all the votes, and hereby I'd like to share the results with you. If I could choose a controller, that would be definitely Jan, who seems to be the best in organizing and controlling data about our works.

1. BEST HAIR: With almost half of the votes it is LYEN PARKER in Cards of Pain 3.

2. BEST MAKE-UP: Again, almost half of the vites went to LUCY and these votes were mixed between two of her films (COP4 and WOP31)

3. BEST COSTUME: This category almost has an unanomous winner: ARIEL with her dress in Cards of Pain 9.

4 BEST DOMINA: Another almost unanomous category. As I suspected, only the three divas of the Unholy Trinity received votes, but I was shocked that almost three quarter of the votes went to TATJANA.

5. BEST SUBMISSIVE: Another shock for me is that the best submissive according your votes is actually a domina: ARIEL for her Cards of Pain 6 game. I admit that was a very memorable day. In the last years our working partnership with Ariel was not the best, I preferred Amanda and Tatjana over her in most cases, but on this day she earned back my full respect.

6. BEST PUNISHMENT ROUND: Darcias COP8 last round including the saltwater extra punishment. There were a lot of other scenes receiving votes. (there were seven different nominations) I guess it was rather the saltwater revenge addition which made Darcia winning this category.

7. Best SWICTH ROUND: I had no prior doubt about who would win this category. Even if I knew that Amanda did a wonderful switch round in COP7, and Lucy also had a switch round in COP4, it was very obvious for me that TATJANA would easily win this category.

8. BEST EASTER EGG: The easter egg after the last release of 2020 teasing about The TREASURE HUNT DUEL between Ariel and Amanda received the most votes. Just a short heads up for those who haven't seen this: Unlike in a regular Treasure Hunt game, in which the player may stop after finding any Treasure Chest, the TH DUEL has a winner only if all the five treasure chests are found by the girls.
They randomly pick a field card one by one. The girl who happens to reveal a body parts gets the punishment from the other player. The punishment consists of all field cards revealed by the girls since the last punishment.
Only one of the girls can win the game, and the winner is exactly the one who reveals the FIFTH TREASURE CHEST CARD. No matter which girl how many punishment received, no matter who revealed the first four treasure chests, the one who finds the fifth chests gets the full 20.000 dollars. This can be considered unfair, but hey.. THIS IS TREASURE HUNT!!! - this is big part about luck!

To include some fairness in the game, we proposed Tatjana to be the referee of the game. This exactly meant that if she find that any of the girls cheats or hits other than the body part to be punished, she might give 5 extra punishment stroke for the unfair player. Tatjana's presence as a referee was to say at least controversial.

9. BEST MOVIE: I was quite surprised that this category was not unanomous at all. Furthermore the flm which received the most votes were not among those few which I suspected to be in among the favorites. And not even the second one (COP8) was among those I suspected. So who received the most votes? It was CARDS OF PAIN 3 with Lyen Parker. This was the first film we shot with Tatjana. As it turned out she wanted the give an unforgettable impression for the viewers and for the submissive girls. So she settled a very memorable example early in the first round, when without our prior agreement, she changed the regular strap for pussy whipping to a single tail whip with a knot on its tip. Probably this first scene determined the final outcome of the game for Lyen.

10 HONORARY AWARD: As I suspected earleir, this was not really a category to announce a winner, rather an opportunity to mention your old favorites.
The Millgram Experiment series received a couple of votes, and Victoria Young received more than one vote too.

Thank you for your votes!
It was a great year for us! - It was a pleasure to inform you here about our upcoming films and about our lovely girls. They are really one of their kinds. I am really proud to be able to work with the three most unique female characters of this sadistic underworld: Ariel + Amanda + Tatjana

Beleive me, it is a guaranteed headache if there are at least two of them present in the studio at the same time, on the other hand, no matter what game I develop, if they participate, the result almost always turns to be gold. I feel really lucky to work with the Unholy Trinity.
IMG_5788.JPG

Once again: MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Last edited by Pedro on Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:02 am, edited 4 times in total.

Kbrk

Re: ElitePain AWARDS 2020 - RESULTS ANNOUNCED

Post#28 » Thu Dec 24, 2020 3:16 am

Thanks Pedro, and a Merry Christmas to you and all of the board in whatever form of warped Christmas you’ll be having this year.

Will there be an Xmas treat from you Pedro in the form of a TH:Duel clip? :D

Jan

Re: ElitePain AWARDS 2020 - RESULTS ANNOUNCED

Post#29 » Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:40 am

Yeah, thank you, Pedro for delightful moments in a difficult year. Merry christmas to you and your staff! May your whishes for 2021 be fulfilled. :)

Will there be an Xmas treat from you Pedro in the form of a TH:Duel clip?

Now that would be cool! 8-)

Franz

Post#30 » Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:06 am

Thank you Petro and merry christmas for everyone.

Pedro wrote:To include some fairness in the game, we proposed Tatjana to be the referee of the game.

Impartial referee? Are you sure? :mrgreen:

1.jpg

Return to “Producer's Corner”