Most ideal cop game in my opinion

Promote your movies
Comment on movies

Moderator: Ralphus

Bullwhiplover

Most ideal cop game in my opinion

Post#1 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 5:49 am

The most ideal cop game for me would be with the first (un) lucky card 2x all and e next + dildo in pussy and ass with 10 extra strokes when the dildo falls out

Somguy

Re: Most ideal cop game in my opinion

Post#2 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 8:10 am

Coating the dildo with icy hot, tiger balm, or peppermint oil would be a fun card.
So would substituting ginger root for the dildo

jjjc13

Post#3 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:10 am

Making the salt water spray, that was used a couple of times as an “added” offering, into an actual card that could possibly be drawn.

And as I mentioned once prior, the “pre-game interview” on the couch or chair could include a piece by piece stripping off of the submissive’s clothing, as well as making it clear that she is not allowed to cross her legs, instead keeping them opened apart for the audience. Just adding a bit of humiliation prior to the pain and suffering itself.

Of course, just ideas. The scenarios are well-thought out and planned without my “help”. . It’s nice,however, to be able to make suggestions.
Everyone be well

Jlive99

Post#4 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 2:36 am

I have to agree with jjjc13...that on screen stripping of the clothes should be a standard part of the COP and Wheel of Pain games...especially on the switch cards

I'm also wondering if an upside down card is in among the unlucky cards...I would love to a submissive whipped while upside down.

Another twist to the game could be full body whipping by two dominas among the cards. The submissive could be chained up in the middle of the room and blindfolded. One domina could be positioned in front of the submissive and one behind the submissive. The dominas would then take turns whipping her front and back. They would alternative the whipping of the front and back in no specific pattern or rhythm so that the blindfolded sub would not be able to brace herself for a lash in the front or the back.

firewhip

Post#5 » Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:38 am

Oiled body massage after the whipping would be fun.

Roshan

Post#6 » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:34 am

For me, in the most ideal COP, player will be someone new to subbing and shy to get naked. And she should be stripped infront of camera. And the clips of her getting bound in position should also be in the clip. I don't really care about the body parts, but It will be great that is there's card will change the instrument to a cane instead of whip. And there should be one more short clip in the end were the sub's wounds are taken care of with ice cubes and medicines.

I know many of these are not possible but we can still dream about a hypothetical situation right?

Darkseid

Post#7 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:08 am

Hard choice... And depends on the player.
I like different types of "ideal" games. A very very hard front/back whipping (like Linda's and Ariel's one) or a very very hard pussy punishment (like Lyen's one). And it's difficult to have the golden mean between them because it would subtract strokes from one or form the other. And as I sayd, it depends on the players. For examples Lyen has not those beautiful boobs, so in my ideal COP her breast card should have "pussy" or "feet" or "full body" or "dom's choice".

I think that COP 2, 3 and 6 are very close to my "ideal".
COP 2 would have been perfect if only Linda had faced the last round. 30 tits, 90 full and 45 back = 165 back/front whipping would have been something unique!
COP 3 would have been perfect if Lyen had taken the bastinado too.

But let's "play".

GAME A (with dom Tatjana who uses long whip on pussy)
15 thighs: pussy
10 pussy: upside down suspention
15 boobs: dom's choice (pussy or belly)
25 ass: keep position
35 back: x2

GAME B (a player with beautiful boobs)
20 thighs : feet
10 pussy: save
10 boobs: x2 all
25 ass: full body
35 back: salt water

Alex

Post#8 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:41 am

My ideal COP game (a beautiful player with Tatjana and Amanda as doms)
15 thighs: lucky card (Pussy)
20 ass: lucky card (plus 10)
15 boobs: lucky card (x2 all)
30 back: lucky card (full body)
20 pussy: lucky card (switch)

Darkseid

Post#9 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:11 am

Darkseid wrote:Hard choice... And depends on the player.
I like different types of "ideal" games. A very very hard front/back whipping (like Linda's and Ariel's one) or a very very hard pussy punishment (like Lyen's one). And it's difficult to have the golden mean between them because it would subtract strokes from one or form the other. And as I sayd, it depends on the players. For examples Lyen has not those beautiful boobs, so in my ideal COP her breast card should have "pussy" or "feet" or "full body" or "dom's choice".

I think that COP 2, 3 and 6 are very close to my "ideal".
COP 2 would have been perfect if only Linda had faced the last round. 30 tits, 90 full and 45 back = 165 back/front whipping would have been something unique!
COP 3 would have been perfect if Lyen had taken the bastinado too.

But let's "play".

GAME A (with dom Tatjana who uses long whip on pussy)
10 pussy: upside down suspention
15 boobs: dom's choice (pussy or belly)
25 ass: keep position
35 back: x2

GAME B (a player with beautiful boobs)
20 thighs : feet
10 pussy: save
10 boobs: x2 all

Maybe a good "golden mean" could be

GAME C
10 pussy: x2 all
15 boobs: save

Jan

Post#10 » Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:23 pm

I think it all depends on the player. If I look back to 2020, well, Lucy, Zazie, Blue Angel left stage. Lyen's comeback is still uncertain. I am not much a Linda-fan and did like Yasmine even less. And the doms on the other side of the whip is a very nice prospect, but I fear it is not likely to be repeated often. Last but not least Luna, I fear was a one-hit-wonder. So I would go hot for new girl(s), knowing of course they are hard to find. Such new girl should be pretty, brave and unlucky with the cards. :)

The cards, I would go for, mostly do add strokes. I do not care much for the other cards. Also good cards are: "Keep pose" and "Switch" of course.

Now:

pussy: 10 -> 3 times all= 30
tits: 15 -> 45: Switch = (Amanda gets selected to get her precious tits whipped, since we have a dom duo and the player hits far too weakly again, Tatjana now whips Amanda's tits 45 times)
thighs/soles: 15 -> 45: +10 =55
back: 30-> 90: full body
buttocks: 30 -> 90: keep pose. She tries, but failes twice then gives up (after having collected a good amount of licks...)

She promises to come back. :D

Also good:
Lyen's comeback,
again against Tatjana,
then Switch at pussy :)

Return to “Producer's Corner”