ElitePain - Cards of Pain 5 - Liv Revamped

Promote your movies
Comment on movies

Moderator: Ralphus

deity17313

Re: ElitePain - Cards of Pain 5 - Liv Revamped

Post#131 » Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:16 pm

What were those issues she had with Darcia pedro? I think knowing that would make me purchase the darcia cop duo day 1.

Pennywise

Post#132 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:02 am

nice news. Really looking forward Linda's Cop SR in September.

rihifi1428

Post#133 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:24 pm

Wow those marks at Darcia's crotch area look very very "angry" - I think that will really be a day 1 purchase for me too.

Also would be interested what was that "issue" Was Darcia very severe with Linda? I think this is a general "problem" - Those sub girls who are actually submissives and they get a chance to act in the role of a domina, they are not mature enough to actually be a domina. That was the case with Lucy as I hear in COP of Blue Angel, who is not a real domina either, and BA did not accept her as a real domina. I think Darcia might have the same problem, but I would be curious to read what happened which required a revenge. (if I understand the situation, revenge is the good word for this)

ps56

Post#134 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:19 am

Hi Pedro, I was very intrigued by the photo of you whips. I’m very into single tail whipping and a great fan of you work.. Could you give some more information about the whips that you use, such as length, material they’re made of, what kind of fall, knots, where do you buy them, .. Are there rules of which whip is used for which body part? Who’s choice is it? Yours, the domina, the sub? Already many thanks for you work and hopefully the info

Pedro

Post#135 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:18 am

There are really a lot of types. If I say I am not an expert I am very gentle to myself.
Their material are from leather to nylon... their size is from short to long... we have so many there is no sense in measuring them all...

Our dominas are much more expert in this, they know them very well, they have some favorites... and theoretically they know which are preferable on which body part, and which position. In some cases when the space is limited they need to use longer ones, while if there's no such limitation, they prefer the longer ones which needs more practice. They have the necessary practice....
Who’s choice is it? Yours, the domina, the sub?

The sub has no words in anything... their only option during the whipping is to quit if they cannot take it any more...
Bet we keep in mind common sense when choosing the right whip for a scene...

ps56

Post#136 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:42 pm

Thanks very much for the info. which are the favorite whips of Amanda and Tatjana?

Pedro

Post#137 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:03 pm

SInce they have no names, I cannot tell. What I know is that Tatjana loves to use the single tail with a knot at the end on the pussy if I let her ... (that has happened in COP3 with LYen after her backtalking)

ps56

Post#138 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:46 am

Maybe you could add this as an (un)lucky card “Whip with knots”

Charon

Post#139 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:45 pm

Pedro wrote:
have you news about Cleo

The latest news is that she doesn't want to return ever to the adult business.

Do you know why she left adult business Pedro? She was so successful both as a sub and dom.

Pedro

Post#140 » Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:27 pm

Family matters.

Return to “Producer's Corner”