ElitePain - Cards of Pain - Ariel

Promote your movies
Comment on movies

Moderator: Ralphus

Darkseid

Re: ElitePain - Cards of Pain (surprise edition)

Post#21 » Fri May 22, 2020 6:29 am

That's how I see it.
Ariel did 4 films as sub. And she always did a great figure, standing up to Lyen who is now probably the strongest sub. She has demonstrated she can bear lot of pain.
Amanda did only one film as sub and she didn't demonstrate the same stamina, it seems she's not able to bear the same pain level of Ariel.
So both two know that in a duel, Ariel would be the favorite to win. Without duel, Ariel thinks she could win a COP if cards are not too much unlucky. But I don't think Amanda has the same self-confidence. BUT Amanda knows she is an harsher domina, maybe less sadist but more "efficient" than Ariel. Before the coming of Tatjana she was the harshest one. So I think she preferes to put all her energies in obstaculating Ariel and in turning Ariel's defiant smile in a mask of tears and pain.
So I think Ariel will raise the hand, Amanda will take the whip.

Charon

Post#22 » Fri May 22, 2020 10:38 am

Pedro, you mentioned if both of them accept it will be a duel game. The subject is CoP. So that means only one of them accepted. In that case my vote goes to Ariel even I would prefer to see Amanda tied in rack regarding to my personal taste. Amanda has a strong fear to be punished. So it would be a big surprise to me if she raised her hand.

Steeltoiz

Post#23 » Fri May 22, 2020 12:56 pm

If I know Pedro, if there was a duel, he can easily convert to a double board.

Franz

Post#24 » Fri May 22, 2020 5:47 pm

At first thanks Pedro for giving this offer on the doms.

I hope Ariel raised her hand. I like it to see her as sub. And I want see her naked working with whip. That's the reason for hope both raised her hand.

Since the duel with Lyen, she has had a split relationship to her whip. Full of enthusiasm and self-confidence she uses the whip. You can see her disappointment and self-doubt when Lyen does not give up. This still annoys Ariel, she will definitely want to do better in the next duel. I look forward to an epic battle or a strong solo sub-Ariel. I'm sure Ariel wants to show that she's not only the best Dom - she's also the best sub.

video-to-gif.gif

Steeltoiz

Post#25 » Fri May 22, 2020 7:28 pm

Ariel fainted in ML4. She was about to faint in the last round oF WOP 22. Ariel is tough as nails but Amanda might be able to survive in a long duel.

Darkseid

Post#26 » Sat May 23, 2020 5:47 am

Fainting in ML4 was acted, not real.

Steeltoiz

Post#27 » Sat May 23, 2020 8:27 am

Ariel was silent as she took those last few strokes with Amanda at full throttle. No way it could be faked.

frenchfrancky

Post#28 » Sat May 23, 2020 12:43 pm

I don't why but I am almost sure Amanda raised the hand. last time when CLOE punished her she stopped after a lot of strokes but it was the first time. even if she cried quickly she can take a long whipping. I also hope there is a round with 100 strokes in row like Linda in COP'S 2 she took 90

Darkseid

Post#29 » Sat May 23, 2020 3:25 pm

Steeltoiz wrote:Ariel was silent as she took those last few strokes with Amanda at full throttle. No way it could be faked.

Pedro confirmed it was acted. And this proves that she can bear an high level of pain, higher than Amanda who in her WOP didn't demonstrate the same thing

Jan

Post#30 » Sat May 23, 2020 6:42 pm

Okay, now I speculate a bit too. I think Ariel has a far more competetive character, whereas Amanda is more a coward. So the most probable outcome seems to be that only Ariel raises her hand. But then I see the "Shit-I-cannot-chicken-out-now"-glare in Amanda's eyes, (same as in the Lily Cox COP scene) which makes me really hope. I really would love a duel and am crossing my fingers.

Damn you, Pedro! It is now 3 days ago since you posted the exciting news. Don't you think it is time to give the next hints by now? Leaving us to stew like this! :evil: ;)

Does being not so generous this time with teaesers of COP Duo Zazie/Lyen mean you have changed your mind and COP Duo Zazi/Lyen won't be the June release at all? Instead COP surprise? or PD9?

Return to “Producer's Corner”