ElitePain - COP RLD - Ariel

Promote your movies
Comment on movies

Moderator: Ralphus

pain_master

Re: ElitePain - COP RLD - Ariel

Post#41 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:48 pm

Pedro wrote:Ariel's face always inspires me... sorry if you expected something more explicit today from me....
poster1b.jpg

This is a wonderful and inspiring teaser. and the tension between Ariel and Amanda is so palpable in their expression.
Cannot wait for the movie to be released

Pedro

Post#42 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:12 pm

Behind the scene footage just right before the starting of the first round showing until the first stroke itself.

Steeltoiz

Post#43 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:54 pm

Oh my heart!!!

Darkseid

Post#44 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:31 am

Oh... my... God!!! (I should say oh my Goddess as we speak about the heavenly Ariel).

"I rarely enjoy something as much as watching your vulnerable tied up body". Amanda speaks from our heart.
"And you are scared". Now Amanda read our minds. Because it's true, her scary face in that situation is something wonderful. THe way she is tied is fantastic.
And, most of all... in the easter egg - teaser at the end of COP 9 I saw a long whip pussy whipping... tell me I didn't see it wrong.

Pedro

Post#45 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:25 pm

Sometimes we spend hours on removing those extra knots Tatjana obsessively puts on some whips, just to realize next time that we have to start it all over...

I think the real cruelty is that she is doing it in front of the victim...

Hereby I officially declare the moment when the formerly quite good working partnership between Ariel and Tatjana is over, and their deadly feud begins. Probably Ariel really thought Tatjana has some problem with her, but actually Tatjana just loves doing the pussy whipping with the single tail, especially with some extra knots at the tip.

What do you say. Should we put an end to this practice of Tatjana to keep the game fair? Should we seriously prohibit using this instrument on the pussy, which sometimes produces quite serious damage, or should we maximise the number of strokes with this "weapon" in case of pussy punishment or just let her do as she likes?

One subtitle is missing. When Tatjana says She only wants to enjoy it-- you see Ariel talking: "Enjoy it then!" but the subtitle is missing.

(Unfortunately these animGIFs - as GIFs generally - due to its limited color palette is very weak in showing true colors. The red and bruised pussy lookes especially bad on these GIFS but the original footage of course will be great. I wish I could post AVIs here again, as it was possible at the original forum, Thoise had sound and true color.)

Jan

Post#46 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:50 pm

great! I can't wait till it will be released! :)

Should we put an end to this practice of Tatjana to keep the game fair? Should we seriously prohibit using this instrument on the pussy, which sometimes produces quite serious damage, or should we maximise the number of strokes with this "weapon" in case of pussy punishment or just let her do as she likes?

I would like you to let her do as she likes. I have to admit though, I don't know how dangerous it really is. Probably you will have to at least admonish her repeatedly not to overdo things.

hornythumb

Post#47 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:18 pm

Just outstanding :D

deity17313

Post#48 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:29 pm

Should we put an end to this practice of Tatjana to keep the game fair? Should we seriously prohibit using this instrument on the pussy, which sometimes produces quite serious damage, or should we maximise the number of strokes with this "weapon" in case of pussy punishment or just let her do as she likes?
maximize +100 :evil: :evil: :)

TorNorth

Post#49 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:49 pm

What do you say. Should we put an end to this practice of Tatjana to keep the game fair? Should we seriously prohibit using this instrument on the pussy, which sometimes produces quite serious damage, or should we maximise the number of strokes with this "weapon" in case of pussy punishment or just let her do as she likes?

I'm OK with prohibiting. All real harm should be minimized. Find more ways to maximise pain but minimise damage.

23altafagha

Post#50 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 2:53 pm

I wont say maximize but if tatjana is the domina, I don't think we have any right to interrupt her because she knows her work very well. So, let her do what she is really good at.

Return to “Producer's Corner”