ElitePain - Painful Duel 9 (Zazie vs Lucy)

Promote your movies
Comment on movies

Moderator: Ralphus

Misha

Re: ElitePain - Painful Duel 9 (Zazie vs Lucy)

Post#61 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:49 pm

Yes, I can appreciate where Pedro is coming from. The PD with Zazie/Liv was a masterpiece specifically because of the tension between them. With that said, Zazie and Lucy are incredibly fit, gorgeous models and watching their anguish will undoubtedly be deeply pleasing.

deity17313

Post#62 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:54 pm

Did liv really try to take Zazies boyfriend? That wasn't a made up storyline to increase the viewers interest but real?! Gotta know pedro. That might make me rewatch it again and buy another copy to support your future productions lol. That type of tension in a game format is hard to stop watching due to the dramatics that each scene would probably unfold for the watcher. Just kinda felt like Liv wasn't as into it and didn't feel like that actually happened. But still remember the shoot.

Darkseid

Post#63 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:27 am

Yes, maybe PD is less thrilling than a WOP or a COP or a SYF... but in this film there are two of the most beautiful subs of EP. The cutest one and the one with best body (except for Ariel) and who cries more in pain (with Linda, who is also more enduring).

Pedro

Post#64 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:39 am

For those who are interested I uploaded the trailer and the beginning interview to xhamster:
https://xhamster.com/videos/painful-due ... er-xhJjjUn

This film will be released tomorrow (Friday, 15th Jan 2021)

Misha

Post#65 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:51 am

Pedro wrote:For those who are interested I uploaded the trailer and the beginning interview to xhamster:
https://xhamster.com/videos/painful-due ... er-xhJjjUn

This film will be released tomorrow (Friday, 15th Jan 2021)

40 strokes on the pussy... How Absolutely equisite.

deity17313

Post#66 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:11 am

Definitely looking like a day 1 purchase from me Pedro. What a contest to see unfold

Misha

Post#67 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:22 am

Lucy's abdominal muscles are so perfect, shame she won't come back to have them nicely striped. Fantastic release Pedro

Pedro

Post#68 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:06 pm

Jan

Post#69 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:24 pm

I have to admit I was on the verge of omitting this one. I simply am zero into horizontal whipping. It kills every fun for me since there are no frontal views. But previews of finale round made my mouth water. Now I think otherwise. With these glimpses it went onto my shopping list. :)

Miss Belle

Post#70 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:47 pm

Stunning work Pedro.

Return to “Producer's Corner”