Next ElitePain Movies

Promote your movies
Comment on movies

Moderator: Ralphus

deity17313

Re: Next ElitePain Movies

Post#591 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:45 pm

Hoping Pedro comes up with a new competition based game for early 2021 and cheers guys. Wondering who wins which award for 2020s films

Somguy

Post#592 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 1:53 pm

As for what the future MIGHT hold, consider this :
Tatjana getting whipped on her PUSSY with a single tail whip.
You are welcome

23altafagha

Post#593 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 2:04 pm

Someguy, I don't think that will be possible for us, she is the one (Tatjana) who started single tail pussy whipping. No one can do that to her.

Somguy

Post#594 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 8:11 am

Bet Ariel would, she is a mean one.
Finishing the pussy whipping with a knee driven into the pussy would be a fun addition

23altafagha

Post#595 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:19 am

Yeah and cop Ariel reloaded will have that aggression of tatjana against Ariel. Yeah it can be possible if Ariel ever gets to dom tatjana. I will be optimistic for this film.

Jan

Post#596 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 3:17 am

Since it is advent time, the time for wishing, I have made my own thoughts. These are the movies I would yearn for (the listing does not mean a ranking):
1. another sub movie Amanda
2. a sub movie Tatjana
3 a duel Tatjana - Lyen
4. a duel Tatjana - Amanda
5. a duel Linda - Darcia

A lot of duels, I know. But I simply go hot for duels and the listed ones seem to get very fiercy. :-)
I know not all of them can get realized, perhaps none at all. But it is the time for whishing. What are your ideas? I still am racking my brain who will do the Treasure Hunt Duell, Pedro has promised. Perhaps one of the above?

Kbrk

Post#597 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:45 am

If we’re talking wishes, one that will never happen but I’m sure we’d all love to see would be an Unholy Trinity Trio TH where before each round starts a card is pulled to determine which out of Ariel, Tatjana and Amanda will receive the punishment.

I’m saying TH because splitting 5 rounds over 3 contestants might not work, but TH can carry more rounds. Or even WOP, could go on until 2 quit and there’s a winner.

OR a SYF duel! Zazie and Darcia vs Linda and Dorothy until a team quits.

For now, I’m very content that there’s some TH on the horizon and Santa Pedro is delivering a Tatjana switch for Xmas :D

deity17313

Post#598 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:03 am

A good competition always draws me in as a viewer so I agree on that, hopefully Senore Pedro pulls through. Hoping 2021 brings great films and improves upon 2020!

Darkseid

Post#599 » Thu Dec 10, 2020 9:42 am

OH... MY... GOD!!!
Did I just see HER pussy whipped with long whip in the easter egg of COP9?

Pedro

Post#600 » Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:51 pm

When I finish editing a movie, (just like I've finished now COP10 which is now sitting on the server waiting to be released) - the momentum takes me forward and immediately start working on the next release before I take a few days off. Which will be rather a few weeks now as I try not to work during Christmas...

So the point is that once I started organizing the PD9 footages, I was shocked how sexy Amanda looks here with this outfit and crazy hairstyle!! It was shot so long ago, I totally forgot everything about it.

deity17313
Hoping Pedro comes up with a new competition based game for early 2021 and cheers guys.

I don't know whether TH Duel count as cometition based... anyway it will be rather late 2021.

Jan... sorry. So far only 1 out of your 5

Return to “Producer's Corner”