ElitePain - Cards of Pain 10 - Luna

Promote your movies
Comment on movies

Moderator: Ralphus

Somguy

Re: ElitePain - Cards of Pain 10 - Luna

Post#91 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:56 am

GREAT IDEA to have the option of stripping completely nude in exchange for fewer strokes !
Now, if we can figure out a way to sneak a vouyer cam into the Dominia dressing room

Misha

Post#92 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:22 am

I would prefer more lashes. The only exchange I personally would be interested in is fewer strokes in exchange for a sub choice body part - I.e Tatjana getting 15 strokes instead of 20, but on the body part of Luna's choosing (ideally it would be pussy... Every time :))

Pedro

Post#93 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:00 pm

Luna - as a first time player - demonstrated the BIGGEST possible mistake you can commit in a game like this:

Misha

Post#94 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:01 am

Pedro wrote:Luna - as a first time player - demonstrated the BIGGEST possible mistake you can commit in a game like this:

Marvelous!!

Kbrk

Post#95 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:21 am

Some exquisite screams from Luna on the Twitter audio!

Tatjana has a lovely accent when she speaks in English. During her switch round does she go back to her native language or continue in English? I heard about Russian spies in USA only getting caught out when they spoke in their mother tongue whilst giving birth due to the pain.

With the ‘Teaser Vote’ I’d think back to which one I was most shocked/surprised/wasn’t expecting to see (Tatjana’s switch for example) where most anticipated would be from the list Jan updates.

Jan

Post#96 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:01 pm

Pedro wrote:Luna - as a first time player - demonstrated the BIGGEST possible mistake you can commit in a game like this:

GREAT ! :D

23altafagha

Post#97 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:49 pm

After cards of pain 10, tatjanas solo cards of pain will be great, only if she ever agrees. I think Its really tough for her get in submissive role especially games like cards of pain.

Kbrk

Post#98 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:38 pm

Although Ariel started in WOP, her sub work shined in COP.

Maybe Tatjana could start in COP and shine in TH?!? Although she has too much of a mean streak in her beautiful eyes to take the flag of the new generation of games ;-)

jjjc13

Post#99 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:51 pm

Very impressed by tatjana’s skills in this video. My compliments to her. Good work

Steeltoiz

Post#100 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:38 am

jjjc13 wrote:Very impressed by tatjana’s skills in this video. My compliments to her. Good work

Yes. Tatjana will work very hard in this film.
Last edited by Steeltoiz on Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Producer's Corner”