ElitePain - Cards of Pain 10 - Luna

Promote your movies
Comment on movies

Moderator: Ralphus

Jan

Re: ElitePain - Cards of Pain 10 - Luna

Post#81 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:57 am

This is not fair. You prattle away something and then we have to keep our mouth shut. :evil: :lol:
You will have to make up for this. How about a bit more teaser stuff from the Luna movie? I think you posted far too little from Luna. ;)

Misha

Post#82 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:36 am

You have to admire Pedro's multi faceted sadism. Both in his craft as well in his tantalization of his fans!!

Pedro

Post#83 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:37 am

I often try to find out what is behind a given look on someone's face.
In this case I see something like this:

"In the morning I thought I would have great fun whipping this Brazilian chick, and now here I am standing bound to a piece of wood, humiliated and tortured... this is not fun at all..."

I am also wondering how the first painful experiment for these dominas change their attitude towards the future players. Will they feel more sympathy or will their heart become even colder....?? Not sure about the answer yet.
Tatjana.jpg

Jan:
I think you posted far too little from Luna.

There's till almost two weeks, there will be plenty of Luna, I just can't get over Tatjana right now :lol: :twisted:

Jan

Post#84 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:08 am

nice pic! I love her sad expression. Did you capture her undressing for this this time?

Somguy

Post#85 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:14 pm

Imho, Tatjana should have been completely nude for her whipping, but then again, I am a perv

Pedro

Post#86 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:45 pm

Yeah, as I memtioned mamy times in the past, we have an agreemt with the doms that for the switch card they only remove the clothes which are necessary to be removed for the punisent.

They were.figjting a lot against the switch card, amd this was the best possible deal I could make with them
Good news is that Ariel was not presemt at that deal and the others did not inform her about it... (As you might have seen it in an easter egg)

skullchaser

Post#87 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:07 am

Pedro wrote:I often try to find out what is behind a given look on someone's face.
In this case I see something like this:

"In the morning I thought I would have great fun whipping this Brazilian chick, and now here I am standing bound to a piece of wood, humiliated and tortured... this is not fun at all..."

LOL! You have quite the sense of humor! Yes, her face is very sad. I almost feel sorry for her. Almost. :)
Thomas Chaser

Steeltoiz

Post#88 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:18 am

I bet some where in vatican city there is a painting or sculpture of a female saint having been crucified looking exactly like that screen shot.

deity17313

Post#89 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:26 am

Interesting dynamic of seeing into tatjanas mentality and fortitude as far as the whipping goes. Just goes to show that a switch card can really make a film jucier than a film that can become boring or stagnate without those elements of risk involved. Still wish you'd come up with a more fight themed game Pedro and yeah kinda bummed for tatjana not being nude haha. Anyway great job with the previews Pedro

Klingsor

Post#90 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:11 am

Somguy wrote:Imho, Tatjana should have been completely nude for her whipping, but then again, I am a perv

The switch card makes the films from elitepain more interesting. I've always liked it when a dominatrix slips into the role of the sub. The unforgettable Debra from nuwest did so.

I also like the deal that the Dom don't have to get naked. But at least you should have filmed the scene in which the dominatrix gets ready and how Tatjana takes off her top.

Maybe a little variation for fans of complete nudity:
One could give her a choice of 10 lashes less if she strips naked. ;)
Klingsor

Return to “Producer's Corner”