ElitePain - Cards of Pain 10 - Luna

Promote your movies
Comment on movies

Moderator: Ralphus

Pedro

Re: ElitePain - Cards of Pain 10 - Luna

Post#71 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:24 am

I like this picture for the nice flow of teardrop on Luna's face.
COP10Poster1.jpg

Judah:
Trickery and cheating during the game is the biggest insult and must be answered with the most brutal of punishment.

Well.. at ElitePain all girls are treated equally, but some of them are treated more equally... namely the three special divas Amanda, Ariel and Tatjana are so special and outstanding in my opinion that I feel I must give them as wide permissions as possible. Still there are limits for them too. Actually it has already happened that Tatjana went beyond this limit and she suffered its consequenses. But it's too soon to go into details about that at this moment.

Franz

Post#72 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:20 am

Pedro wrote: Actually it has already happened that Tatjana went beyond this limit and she suffered its consequenses.

That sounds very interesting. I hope her boobs, pussy and butt pay the price. :mrgreen: Wonderful events are coming.

deity17313

Post#73 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:25 pm

A Amanda vs tatjana competition game as a buildup would be a good sequel to this Pedro. Think of all the good action that could be filmed between the two and their raw disdain for each other. Would be a good film to watch

Alex

Post#74 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:05 pm

deity17313 wrote:A Amanda vs tatjana competition game as a buildup would be a good sequel to this Pedro. Think of all the good action that could be filmed between the two and their raw disdain for each other. Would be a good film to watch

Agreed 100%
You can imagine the joy and satisfaction I get when I see a dom being whipped... Amanda and Tatjana are great doms but I love seeing them on the other side of the whip. Somehow, I don't feel the same for Ariel. I feel Ariel should never be touched again, she has paid her dues on the other side of the whip, while Amanda and Tatjana still have a long way to go

pincus

Post#75 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:28 pm

Actually it has already happened that Tatjana went beyond this limit and she suffered its consequenses.

:D

Tatiana definitely deserves a whole movie as a submissive.
;)

Pedro

Post#76 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:29 pm

I feel Ariel should never be touched again, she has paid her dues on the other side of the whip

Alex, you are talking from my heart. I think you are right... And you by far did not see everything what the other two did to her... :o

Misha

Post#77 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:12 am

Pedro - please expand on that comment!!!!

23altafagha

Post#78 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:38 am

Yeah pedro please expand yourself on tatjanas consequences.
Just a little bit if possible maybe a picture will do fine.

Jan

Post#79 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:56 am

Yeah, these are exciting news. Are "Tatjana's consequences" dished out in the Luna movie or is something completely different in the pipeline?

Pedro

Post#80 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:07 am

Completely different, but I don't want to cause confusion in your heads, so let's focus now on this episode... Luna plus Tatjana in switch situation... :) - let's take it like if I hadn't told anything...

Return to “Producer's Corner”