Brace yourself - I paid for a sequel

Promote your movies
Comment on movies

Moderator: Ralphus

User avatar
skullchaser
Posts: 393

Brace yourself - I paid for a sequel

Post#1 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:39 am

So I worked with Cruel World Studios on a movie ("Rope or Money"). I enjoyed it, Alex did a good job with my concept, so I hired him to do a sequel. It should be out this weekend. Here are some screen shots because nobody reads anything unless it has pictures.

Basic plot: The girl from the first movie is still in the clutches of Bald Maniac. Now, since she didn't break under her torture, he has kidnapped her friend and he will torture them both. If she is strong for herself, will she be strong for her friend?
Attachments
Rope or Money 2-12.jpg
Rope or Money 2-72.jpg
Rope or Money 2-400.jpg
Thomas Chaser

maximusE
Posts: 40

Re: Brace yourself - I paid for a sequel

Post#2 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:49 am

Looking nice

User avatar
skullchaser
Posts: 393

Re: Brace yourself - I paid for a sequel

Post#3 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:51 am

The blonde sort of fell into my lap. I was already thinking of a sequel for Girl #1, when Alex told me that she had a friend that was interested in doing a movie, too. He sent me a bikini pic that was ok - just "ok". She looked too Euro "I live on smoke and water" model type. But I liked her eyes and her hair, so there was that. Sometimes good enough will do, right? So I told him to tie her hands behind her back to hide the dragon tattoo and I designed a torture for both of them from there.

He sent me the footage today. Girl #2 looks much better than I imagined! She looks better naked, I guess. Her acting is very good for a movie like this. Serendipity just dropped her into my movie and it works beautifully. I'm already thinking of the next installment, if both girls want to do another one. Models are fickle some times. Alex has already said Girl #1 is willing to come back, and to even do a real hanging. But there are some moral lines I'm not ready to cross, and choking a girl out - while morbidly fascinating - is not something I'm prepared to fund just yet. As long as it has an element of fantasy to it, then it's just good drama.

So, what do you guys think?
Attachments
Blonde for Sequel - front view.jpg
Rope or Money 2-41.jpg
Rope or Money 2-30.jpg
Thomas Chaser

Franz
Posts: 59

Re: Brace yourself - I paid for a sequel

Post#4 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:08 pm

skullchaser wrote:The blonde sort of fell into my lap.


You're lucky, she is very beautiful.

skullchaser wrote: She looked too Euro "I live on smoke and water" model type.

So, what do you guys think?


I love these types of women. She has the perfect body and a very sexy charisma. You should work with her again.

User avatar
skullchaser
Posts: 393

Re: Brace yourself - I paid for a sequel

Post#5 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:23 pm

Franz wrote:
skullchaser wrote:The blonde sort of fell into my lap.


You're lucky, she is very beautiful.

skullchaser wrote: She looked too Euro "I live on smoke and water" model type.

So, what do you guys think?


I love these types of women. She has the perfect body and a very sexy charisma. You should work with her again.


Yeah, the video footage of her is much, much better than the stills I posted, and the stills are much better than the bikini shot Alex sent me to pitch her to me. I definitely want to cast her again. I heard from Alex that she and the other girl in the movie have agreed with my script for a 3rd installment in the trilogy. They all like my story idea. I'm George Lucas, y'all!
Attachments
Mary Poppins Yall.jpg
Thomas Chaser

squatchballs
Posts: 49

Re: Brace yourself - I paid for a sequel

Post#6 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:32 am

skullchaser wrote:
He sent me the footage today. Girl #2 looks much better than I imagined! She looks better naked, I guess. Her acting is very good for a movie like this. Serendipity just dropped her into my movie and it works beautifully. I'm already thinking of the next installment, if both girls want to do another one. Models are fickle some times. Alex has already said Girl #1 is willing to come back, and to even do a real hanging. But there are some moral lines I'm not ready to cross, and choking a girl out - while morbidly fascinating - is not something I'm prepared to fund just yet. As long as it has an element of fantasy to it, then it's just good drama.

So, what do you guys think?


Looks like a great movie so far. The models look great as well. If you're planning to do a choking scene in the future have you thought of a safeword (or signal if the model's gagged or her mouth is full of......something)?

Breathplay/choking is considered edgeplay by a lot of folks in the BDSM community. I do it with only one sub and it took a long time for her to agree to include it in our scenes.

When we do it I have her hold her right hand in a fist. If she wants me to stop or she's about to cross into "oh shit" territory she opens her fist and I ease up on her throat. She takes a breath and I go back to choking. Rinse and repeat. Works better when she's hooked up to the one bar prison/Hitachi combo. Just needs an attentive Dom and a trusting sub for a great scene.
"I drank what?"-Socrates, last words

User avatar
skullchaser
Posts: 393

Re: Brace yourself - I paid for a sequel

Post#7 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:45 am

squatchballs wrote:
skullchaser wrote:
He sent me the footage today. Girl #2 looks much better than I imagined! She looks better naked, I guess. Her acting is very good for a movie like this. Serendipity just dropped her into my movie and it works beautifully. I'm already thinking of the next installment, if both girls want to do another one. Models are fickle some times. Alex has already said Girl #1 is willing to come back, and to even do a real hanging. But there are some moral lines I'm not ready to cross, and choking a girl out - while morbidly fascinating - is not something I'm prepared to fund just yet. As long as it has an element of fantasy to it, then it's just good drama.

So, what do you guys think?


Looks like a great movie so far. The models look great as well. If you're planning to do a choking scene in the future have you thought of a safeword (or signal if the model's gagged or her mouth is full of......something)?

Breathplay/choking is considered edgeplay by a lot of folks in the BDSM community. I do it with only one sub and it took a long time for her to agree to include it in our scenes.

When we do it I have her hold her right hand in a fist. If she wants me to stop or she's about to cross into "oh shit" territory she opens her fist and I ease up on her throat. She takes a breath and I go back to choking. Rinse and repeat. Works better when she's hooked up to the one bar prison/Hitachi combo. Just needs an attentive Dom and a trusting sub for a great scene.


Alina controls all of the choking and suspension scenes that she's in. Her safeword is "Stop", unless Alex decides she's pushing too far and ends it before she does. When it's both Alina and Anna, either one can kill the scene with "Stop" or a complaint. Creative editing and camera angles make a big difference in the drama of the scene.

I've already floated a third movie sequel idea to Alex involving three models: Alina, Anna, and Tay (although I may swap Tay for another redhead). Instead of a water bottle as the choking weight, it will be Anna. With all three of them standing on wood blocks with nooses around the neck, Anna can be picked up and placed on the floor to create the tension on the choking rope, and when it gets to be too much, Alex can simply unclip her noose and take the tension off. Once the models have recovered, her noose gets clipped back on again for Round Two (or Three or Four...).

I've put up a couple of behind-the-scenes gag films to show how it's done.

This is for the first "Rope or Money" film:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/saghxygnvho72cd/Rope_or_Money_-_gag_reel_by_Thomas_Chaser.wmv/file

This is for the second "Rope or Money" film, which Alex is re-editing after I pointed out some errors in his first edit:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/d41yc8evaoqjjkj/Rope_or_Money_2_-_Gag_Reel_by_Thomas_Chaser%25282%2529.wmv/file

I see that Alex has released a third "Rope or Money" film, but I have no part in that, and I didn't even know he was filming it until it was posted. Like George Lucas and the Star Wars franchise, I'm going to pretend it doesn't exist and continue on with my storyline.
Thomas Chaser

Franz
Posts: 59

Re: Brace yourself - I paid for a sequel

Post#8 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:20 pm

Thanks a lot for this hot scenes.

Anna has a very sweet smiling and a perfect body.

1.jpg

6.jpg

Hopefully she'll do more videos.

User avatar
skullchaser
Posts: 393

Re: Brace yourself - I paid for a sequel

Post#9 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:20 pm

Franz wrote:Thanks a lot for this hot scenes.

Anna has a very sweet smiling and a perfect body.

Hopefully she'll do more videos.


I agree; she has a great smile, a perfect petite body, and very cute laugh. The way she looks at Alina when the noose is applied is very special. I wish I could think of a way to write it into a script. I am lucky she fell into my lap for this movie. Good news: she agreed to do the next installment, which will be filmed tomorrow. Alex and I went over the final script today and I gave her more screen time. It was only fair since Alina had the first film all to herself. Apparently Alex has changed the studio set-up so that you can better see the actresses, but I don't know what changes he's made. I'll probably get footage mid-next week.

Today I sent him my version of what the final edit for this movie should be. He had issues with his edit (or rather, his editor), so I did one for him to speed things up and get it to the fans quicker. If you want something done right...
Attachments
RoM2-noosing 1.jpg
RoM2-noosing 2.jpg
RoM2-noosing 3.jpg
Thomas Chaser

travislee
Posts: 11

Re: Brace yourself - I paid for a sequel

Post#10 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:30 pm

skullchaser, how much do you need to pay to have a movie done by alex ? i like the petra movies he has done !!!

Return to “Producer's Corner”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Klingsor and 11 guests