ElitePain - Cards of Pain 10 - Luna

Promote your movies
Comment on movies

Moderator: Ralphus

Steeltoiz

Re: ElitePain - Cards of Pain 10 - Luna

Post#41 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:18 am

Tatjana is stunningly beautiful. I wish I could read her thoughts as she awaits an experience she has never had. Her slow breakdown from anger and defiance to the what we saw in the easter egg will be the scene of the year!

LauraC

Post#42 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:15 am

Pedro wrote:Due to a recent incident what happened in the studio I just cannot let Tatjana's sight go... even though there will be plenty to watch about Luna too in other rounds.... Just can't get enough of the sight when we first saw tears forming in Tatjana's eyes...
She still tries to act brave, but she cannot hide those large teardrops... She tries to keep her eyes closed, hoping those tears evaporate somehow, but in the end the open eyes revealed that she was not strong enough to hold back those tears...

note1: We have an agreement with the dominas that they accept the switch card, in exchange they don't have to take all clothes off during that round.
note2: Amanda and Tatjana gets around pretty well, this time however Tatjana tried to trick Luna in choosing Amanda for the switch round, translating for her to English like if Amanda was her only choice.

How many strokes she managed to stay defiant? Was she embarrassed by her tears? I remember her urging Amanda to not cry, to not give anybody this satisfaction... and I can well understand her...!

23altafagha

Post#43 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:55 pm

Why no other domina ever use single tail for pussy except tatjana. Can't amanda be that cruel or Ariel.

Pedro

Post#44 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:08 pm

Generally we had an agreement that the single tail is too harsh for the pussy. Then at Lyen's COP Tatjana wanted to demonstrate her dominance with bringing in a single tail whip during a scene when Lyen did not gave her the respect she required. Since then it became a trademark of her, fans are praising her for this and it became a habit of her using the singlentail on pussies. Recently (in yet unreleased episodes) she even conforms the players.like "i am sorry but now I am going to give you x strokes with the single tail on your pussy because our fans like it. It will hurt terribly but the fans like it a lot, so try to be strong..." ....she uses a nice and supporting tone like if she actually felt with the sub... i am not sure whether she really feels bad for them... :) I particularly remember one time when the player tried to negotiate on the number of S ngle tail pussy strokes she became very mad, that is why I think her simpathy was not real... :lol:

skullchaser

Post#45 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:44 pm

Pedro wrote:Recently (in yet unreleased episodes) she even conforms the players.like "i am sorry but now I am going to give you x strokes with the single tail on your pussy because our fans like it. It will hurt terribly but the fans like it a lot, so try to be strong..." ....she uses a nice and supporting tone like if she actually felt with the sub... i am not sure whether she really feels bad for them... :)

I've always thought a scene like this would be super-hot. The mental game would be so worth it! The dom that feels guilty for hurting her pet... but really isn't. "I'm just doing a job. I'm not really a bad person once you get to know me. Don't you believe me? Now take the pain and don't be difficult. I'm just doing this for the fans. It's going to hurt and you're going to cry a lot. I'm sorry." What a scene that would be! Totally evil! Now I must - Must! - see this movie.
Thomas Chaser

Pedro

Post#46 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:48 pm

I remember this happening in Treasure Hunt Darcia, and at least on another occasion which I cannot recall which one it was..., might be one of DOrothy's COPs, (the regular or the reloaded one)

Darkedo

Post#47 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:19 pm

I really would like to see Tatjana whipping Zazie, do you think this would be possible, Pedro?

pincus

Post#48 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:29 pm

Dear Pedro,
I really would like to see Zazie whipping Tatjana.
:D :D :D

Pedro

Post#49 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:40 pm

Yes... Tatjana whipping zazie is quite possible, since it already happened. To be released in 2021

Zazie whipping tatjana quite impossible...

Misha

Post#50 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:19 pm

Pedro wrote:I remember this happening in Treasure Hunt Darcia, and at least on another occasion which I cannot recall which one it was..., might be one of DOrothy's COPs, (the regular or the reloaded one)

Pedro, have you decided on whether you will keep the especially excellent bleeding scene with the single tail in Darcia TH? I think I speak for many of us when I ask that you do!

Return to “Producer's Corner”