ElitePain - Cards of Pain 8 - Darcia

Promote your movies
Comment on movies

Moderator: Ralphus

Jan

Re: ElitePain - Cards of Pain 8 - Darcia

Post#131 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:25 pm

Pedro encouraged me to publish a feedback as a review. My very personal opinion is now in the review section.:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=945

squatchballs

Post#132 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:55 pm

After finally seeing it, all I can say is I have even more respect for Pedro as a host. That "masculinity" statement Darcia made would've made an amateur lose patience. Pedro stayed composed and polite even though his microexpressions said something different.

Darcia wanted a hard scene. Whatever her reasons, she wanted something heavy for that shoot.

Scene 1: breasts. Good warmup. Darcia tried to top from the bottom but Amanda reestablished control and gave a good warning.

Scene 2: thighs. Stroke 11, Tatjana loses it. Good that she was able to see it and to try to calm down. Stroke 13, would've been a good segue for a mindfuck using a dildo and asking "who's acting like a whore now?" I've seen some of my friends (Dommes) do this during some of their scenes.

Stroke 16, Darcia topping from bottom again. Amanda being a great Domme and keeps control. Could've gone further and ordered a count and a "thank you" after each stroke. Again, my friends have done this in their scenes. Stroke 30, Darcia trying yet again. Tatjana did the right thing to ignoring her. Loved Tatjana's grin. Stroke 32/33, another possible segue for a good mindfuck.

Between rounds, Darcia still trying to push buttons. Why? We'd have to ask her.

Scene 3: back. Uhhhh.....maybe rope instead of chains next time? Near miss to Tatjana's head. And again, much respect to Amanda for keeping control of scene.

Between rounds, Dom choice. Darcia tries one last time to top from bottom. Yet again, Amanda shows why she's (IMO) the best Domme there. Keeps control of the situation.

Final scene: belly. Amanda maintains a controlled sadism. She starts slow, ramps it up, all the while reminding Darcia who's in control. Tatjana's calmed down enough to follow the pace set by Amanda. The entire scene Amanda is less talk, all business. Stroke 17, Darcia talking to try and delay next stroke due to Amanda giving very little pause between strokes and counts. Stroke 30, another possible segue to a good mindfuck. Amanda observing both Darcia and Tatjana reminded me of what one friend does when he's not sure of the other Dom/Domme's frame of mind during a scene. He does it to checkb on both the condition of the sub and his Dom/Domme partner.

Extra punishment: would have been a perfect setup for a pain/pleasure mindfuck. Combination spraying while vibed would break anyone.

Aftercare: was the snack Amanda's idea? If yes, much respect to her as Domme. A sign of a good Domme is taking care of your sub once the scene is finished.

Overall a great shoot. Definitely one of the top 5 Pedro's done. Hope to see more of Darcia in the future.
"I drank what?"-Socrates, last words

Alex

Post#133 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:38 am

Tatjana's punishment (for the incident at COP SR) was to work a day without pay while Darcia was made to face the salt water she prepared with Tatjana.

Pedro was unfair and partial with his punishment. Both of them were doms in that movie, and should get the same measure of punishment. A card of pain Duo (Tatjana and Darcia) would have been a better punishment with the salt water.

Darkseid

Post#134 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:25 am

The salt water is now become one of my favourite cards!
It seems that Darcia is more cute then in the previous films (WOP and SYF), she reacts in an extraordinary way to the pain. Expecially when an angry Tatjana whips her belly with full strength. And in the salt water scene, as said.
I confirm that the front thighs whipping is one of the most useless punishment ever, the substitution of feet whipping is really a shame. It becomes funny only when the dom aims to the belly/pussy, but at this point why don't call it directly "belly"?
Back thighs whipping could be more interesting, and aiming pussy is even easier...
A very nice film, even if Darcia received less than 100 lashes.

Only one note: Amanda who choses belly. Could she choose directly pussy, as Darcia was lucky with the pussy card? Shame.

Somguy

Post#135 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:53 pm

In retrospect, Amanda may have made a smart move by choosing to whip her belly. It allowed her to occasionally whip high and occasionally hit her tits, and it allowed her to leave Darcias body wide open for the salt water due to her standing position.
If Amanda had chosen pussy, she ran the risk of Darcia quitting at that point and the salt water would have never come into play.
Please don't get me wrong, pussy whipping is my all time favorite.
Think it should appear in every game

skullchaser

Post#136 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:01 pm

squatchballs wrote:
Between rounds, Dom choice. Darcia tries one last time to top from bottom. Yet again, Amanda shows why she's (IMO) the best Domme there. Keeps control of the situation.

Final scene: belly. Amanda maintains a controlled sadism. She starts slow, ramps it up, all the while reminding Darcia who's in control. Tatjana's calmed down enough to follow the pace set by Amanda. The entire scene Amanda is less talk, all business. Stroke 17, Darcia talking to try and delay next stroke due to Amanda giving very little pause between strokes and counts. Stroke 30, another possible segue to a good mindfuck. Amanda observing both Darcia and Tatjana reminded me of what one friend does when he's not sure of the other Dom/Domme's frame of mind during a scene. He does it to checkb on both the condition of the sub and his Dom/Domme partner.

Aftercare: was the snack Amanda's idea? If yes, much respect to her as Domme. A sign of a good Domme is taking care of your sub once the scene is finished.

The reasons you point out above is why I nominated her as Best Dom for whatever awards Pedro decides to give his people at the end of a year/season/whatever. Amanda is a total pro; not a sick bastard looking to resolve daddy issues on some poor soul's body. She has power and strength physically as well as emotionally. She knows all the power poses and how to use her body to show it off. She's never turned in a bad performance in any of the films I've seen (and I've seen a few). I'm usually reluctant to purchase a video where she's a sub, mostly because she's such a great dom. It takes a lot of teaser pics and word of mouth to get me to push the button on a video where Amanda is a sub. She's good at what she does, and that's give people the pain they want.
Thomas Chaser

hornythumb

Post#137 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:25 pm

Great film. Belly whipping was awesome. I was really hoping Darcia could make ut. So close and then she had to endure the saltwater. I agree the saltwater is a keeper. :D :D

Return to “Producer's Corner”