ElitePain - Cards of Pain 9 - Amanda

Promote your movies
Comment on movies

Moderator: Ralphus

Tyrant

Re: ElitePain - Cards of Pain 9 - Amanda

Post#71 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:58 pm

Pedro wrote:Tyrant:
I have some art training and have worked on my own digital art for years, maybe I'll post some of it to that thread...

Maybe? Don't hesitate for a moment! Come on! I wanna see them!

I'm working on some Halloween themed BDSM art and story this week, if I manage to get it all put together the way that I envision it, then I'll post something here.

Here in the States, Halloween is pretty popular, a good time for a horror/BDSM story :twisted:. I'm not sure if you guys are interested in it in Hungary?

frenchfrancky

Post#72 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:38 am

Tyrant have you got some pics from Amanda COP9 (back and bottom) because I've only seen front pics
thanks

Tyrant

Post#73 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:55 am

frenchfrancky wrote:Tyrant have you got some pics from Amanda COP9 (back and bottom) because I've only seen front pics
thanks

Only whatever Pedro released. Pedro is the man with the pictures. :)

frenchfrancky

Post#74 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:03 am

PIty Tyrant. I thought you had more pics.
Thanks

squatchballs

Post#75 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:40 am

Pedro wrote:If you see this angelic face, would you believe she is willing to cause such damage on another human being?
Ariel.jpg

Yes. I've seen that look too many times on the faces of the most cheerful, innocent, happy Dommes at the Citadel. A switch gets flipped and they go from normal friend to sadistic queen bitch in less than a second.

Rule 1: never talk to them mid-scene. Focus on your own sub. Talk after during aftercare.
"I drank what?"-Socrates, last words

deity17313

Post#76 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:18 am

Yeah switch cards should be included more in future shooots

Pedro

Post#77 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:15 am

deity17313

switch cards should be included more in future shooots

Not sure how to interpret this sentence. The SWITCH card is always included in the deck of the COP game, so we cannot include it "more in the future"... unless you meant to cheat and trick the girls into switching... The girls know they can trust in me, because I'd never do that.

This will change in the Treasure Hunt game though. In that game ONLY1 of the 3 really lucky cards will be included in the game. The payer chooses before the game which one to include of these: "SWITCH" "HALVER" and the "X" .. the other cards will be randomly drawn from the deck of unlucky cards for each game.

Pedro

Post#78 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:34 am

Just to show how important your words are:

spk123

Post#79 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:08 pm

Poor Amanda is victim of her fate. :D

Behaviour of Amanda is really remarkable. In fact she has no problem with whipping and taking pain. She needs to be pleaded and provoked and after a few months... Miracle is comming. She sayes: "Hm ok I will do it because of you! I do not like it but if you want to see it! If you do not belive me that I am not coward."

So dear viewers, we are offenders of her suffering. Because it is not about money. It is about pressure of environmet and of course about you Pedro! I hope you feel the same guilt like me. :lol: :lol:

It is example of natural female manipulation in pure form. And it is very functional. I am really sorry for her a little.
Maybe the reason why we like her so much. ;)

Tyrant

Post#80 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:18 pm

Pedro wrote:Just to show how important your words are:

So she enters the game and lets herself be whipped to prove herself to the fans, and she seems to care about what the fans think more than Ariel or the money.

This shows that Amanda has a nice dedication to the audience imo.

Return to “Producer's Corner”