ElitePain - Cards of Pain 6 - Ariel

Promote your movies
Comment on movies

Moderator: Ralphus

Alex

Re: ElitePain - Cards of Pain 6 - Ariel

Post#321 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:40 am

Pedro wrote:Steeltoiz - you see it very correctly as always!

Amanda against ARIEL AS A DOMINA - I could manage it one time with a lot of hard work.

BUT

Amanda against ARIEL AS ANOTHER PLAYER - I don't think it would work out. Amanda is not known as an extremely strong player (like Lyen for example). I don't think any valid reason why Amanda would dare to play against Ariel as an opponent player...

Can we then conclude that Ariel is stronger than Amanda both as a sub and as a dom and end the rivalry at that point. Honestly don't see why Ariel should play again as a sub alone. If she must play again as a sub then Amanda should be involved as a sub too, otherwise let Ariel be.

deity17313

Post#322 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:06 pm

I thought Amanda would have more fight and courage in her.

Charon

Post#323 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:28 pm

Alex wrote:
Pedro wrote:Steeltoiz - you see it very correctly as always!

Amanda against ARIEL AS A DOMINA - I could manage it one time with a lot of hard work.

BUT

Amanda against ARIEL AS ANOTHER PLAYER - I don't think it would work out. Amanda is not known as an extremely strong player (like Lyen for example). I don't think any valid reason why Amanda would dare to play against Ariel as an opponent player...

Can we then conclude that Ariel is stronger than Amanda both as a sub and as a dom and end the rivalry at that point. Honestly don't see why Ariel should play again as a sub alone. If she must play again as a sub then Amanda should be involved as a sub too, otherwise let Ariel be.

+1

Tyrant

Post#324 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:53 am

Amanda + Ariel as players I think is too unlikely to happen. Pedro cannot move the earth.

Hey Pedro, did you ever think of trying to lure Lucy back by giving her a dom role instead of trying to get her to play? I bet she would love to get revenge on someone like Ariel who whipped her tits in the 50 stroke round until she broke. You could make the film 'Lucy's Revenge' and encourage her to be a ruthless dom.

Maybe let her dom a couple times and it would be possible to coax her into playing again. :twisted:

Pedro

Post#325 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:59 am

Tyrant:

Hey Pedro, did you ever think of trying to lure Lucy back by giving her a dom role instead of trying to get her to play?

Currently Lucy is declining ANY request. She is not interesting in being domina, she did not willing to participate even in an online interview.

A no at these girls often changes to yes without further notice... but right now she is a very 100% NO unfortunately...

Tyrant

Post#326 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:44 pm

Pedro wrote:Tyrant:

Currently Lucy is declining ANY request. She is not interesting in being domina, she did not willing to participate even in an online interview.

A no at these girls often changes to yes without further notice... but right now she is a very 100% NO unfortunately...

She wouldn't even show up to whip Ariel?! What did you guys do to her in PD9? :lol:

If I'm not mistaken, Zazie's interview was from that shoot and she said that it was the "Harshest ever so far", and that her pussy was whipped so much that she couldn't even pee.

Pedro

Post#327 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:28 pm

If I'm not mistaken, Zazie's interview was from that shoot and she said that it was the "Harshest ever so far", and that her pussy was whipped so much that she couldn't even pee.

LOL, that's right, Zazie said that :) - still she returned for a last time to play the Cards of Game... :)
She may exaggerated a little that pussy whipping. At least I sincerely hope she did not suffer so prolonged pain.

Tyrant

Post#328 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:57 pm

Pedro wrote:
LOL, that's right, Zazie said that :) - still she returned for a last time to play the Cards of Game... :)
She may exaggerated a little that pussy whipping. At least I sincerely hope she did not suffer so prolonged pain.

You make me laugh Pedro, you get women to take some of the harshest pussy whippings on the net, and then hope they don't suffer with their swollen pussies afterwards... :P

rihifi1428

Post#329 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:00 pm

D (other): Pedro, I beg you - if we can't stop you to torture Ariel for a second time, at least PLEASE MAKE SURE IT IS A FAIR GAME!

Steeltoiz

Post#330 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:31 pm

@Alex said:

"Can we then conclude that Ariel is stronger than Amanda both as a sub and as a dom and end the rivalry at that point. Honestly don't see why Ariel should play again as a sub alone. If she must play again as a sub then Amanda should be involved as a sub too, otherwise let Ariel be."

For the amount of money Pedro put up for a prize, she may want another try. Had she drawn cards with only average difficulty she would have won.

Return to “Producer's Corner”