ElitePain - Cards of Pain 6 - Ariel

Promote your movies
Comment on movies

Moderator: Ralphus

Jan

Re: ElitePain - Cards of Pain 6 - Ariel

Post#301 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:52 pm

C) Cop 6 gave me so much delight. I am most grateful. The mere thought that Ariel could be encouraged to do a 2nd try is most thrilling. Just thinking of watching again the rivalry between Amanda and Ariel enfold excites me. If you can make her a 2nd COP movie, please only with Amanda as a dom. And for me Ariel then would also deserve a higher prize as offer. :D :twisted:

23altafagha

Post#302 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:42 pm

I know some people may not agree with me here and some will but we have already saw the rivilary of Amanda and ariel in cards of pain. In cards of pain 6. Ariel as a sub and in upcoming cards of pain 9, Amanda as a sub. I don't think repeating the game of cards of pain either will be a good choice. Either I think a cards of pain duel will be a good idea where both can play dom as well as sub or painful duel where both Amanda and ariel can play as a sub.

Charon

Post#303 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:54 am

23altafagha wrote:I know some people may not agree with me here and some will but we have already saw the rivilary of Amanda and ariel in cards of pain. In cards of pain 6. Ariel as a sub and in upcoming cards of pain 9, Amanda as a sub. I don't think repeating the game of cards of pain either will be a good choice. Either I think a cards of pain duel will be a good idea where both can play dom as well as sub or painful duel where both Amanda and ariel can play as a sub.

+1

Darkseid

Post#304 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:28 pm

Pedro wrote:What do you think? Does Ariel deserve another chance to win the BIG PRIZE she could not win in COP6?

A) Yes, indeed. She did her best.
B) No. She was too weak, she lost.
C) Yes!!! She was heroic! She deserves a higher prize offer as a second chance!
D) Other (please explain)

Alex

Post#305 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:37 pm

Pedro wrote:What do you think? Does Ariel deserve another chance to win the BIG PRIZE she could not win in COP6?

Will go with option D
We have seen both Ariel and Amanda as subs in Cards of pain. Ariel appearing once more as a sub might lead to another call for Amanda to reappear as a sub. I think a duel for both of them as sub will be the best option. So I'll go with Cards of pain duel (Amanda and Ariel) or PD (Amanda and Ariel)

Tyrant

Post#306 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:12 pm

A) I think that Ariel gave it her all, so another chance seems fair.

A game where both Ariel and Amanda compete against each other as adversaries would be a dream, but, considering how hard it was for you to get Amanda into a game in the first place, I would guess that such a thing may not be possible.

That said, doing another COP with Ariel would feel redundant imo, so switching it up and having her play a different game may be more interesting. I think TH would be the obvious choice, possibly with bigger prizes, or, the same prizes for the 1st 4 but if she finds the 5th one, she gets the big amount.

Jlive99

Post#307 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:14 pm

1) C...and I don't necessarily think that it would be redundant either. The Cards of Pain series offer enough wild cards and such a variety of bondage positions that it could look and feel like a completely different film. Just imagine if she draws a hold her position card or is suspended upside for a round. The last cards of pain was essentially a frontal whipping like we had never seen before due to way the cards were drawn and how the dominas acted upon them.

If Ariel takes a chance on the business end of the whip of again, I wish her success.

deity17313

Post#308 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:40 pm

Pedro I feel a new game of Amanda vs Ariel would be better to see. Not a cop or a duel but a new idea based more on competition between the two of them. I'm sure you can think of something new so that we would see more sparks fly between the two. Would be interesting to see unfold. Cheers.

deity17313

Post#309 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:41 pm

Yes tyrant I agree with your second pointt.

Steeltoiz

Post#310 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:08 pm

A year ago, in our wildest dreams we never thought this would happen. We need to be grateful for every throw of the whip and every tear rolling down a cheek in COP6 and COP9.
Polish_20201017_225543361.jpg

Thank @Pedro for all that you do.

Return to “Producer's Corner”