How to get Ciri to talk - a fantasy GIMP adventure based on JD's art

Paintings, Pictures, Manipulations, Drawings and all that jazz.

Moderator: Ralphus

Ed2

Re: How to get Ciri to talk - a fantasy GIMP adventure based on JD's art

Post#91 » Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:50 pm

Riding the horse, a breast whipping, and now the hot irons. Just keeps getting better and better.

wulf

Post#92 » Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:16 pm

Ed2 wrote:Riding the horse, a breast whipping, and now the hot irons. Just keeps getting better and better.

Yes indeed. The good stuff just keeps on coming. :)
Gimp fact of life #1; No matter how bad it is, it can and will, get worse.

LLL

Post#93 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:16 am

Part XXXI B
Attachments
0380.jpg

wulf

Post#94 » Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:37 am

LLL wrote:Part XXXI B

Wickedly beautiful. The facial expression, bloody horse and ankles, and the body reacting to the agony of the hot iron are very well done. My compliments, and thanks for sharing.

LLL

Post#95 » Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:51 am

Part XXXI C
Attachments
0390.jpg

bleumune

Post#96 » Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:10 pm

LLL wrote:Part XXXI C

Uh, I think she's endured more than three touches of the iron. There are eight visible on her front and left side and leg, and the previous picture shows her getting burned on the back at least once. She's obviously very brave and strong to endure such atrocious torments.

LLL

Post#97 » Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:41 pm

bleumune wrote:

Uh, I think she's endured more than three touches of the iron. There are eight visible on her front and left side and leg, and the previous picture shows her getting burned on the back at least once. She's obviously very brave and strong to endure such atrocious torments.

I guess we should ask JD. I count three marks that are without any doubt from the hot irons, one of which could be attributed to the first burning. Another 4 or 5 signs are, to me, not very clear in origin. I probably should have written "after having been burned several times" to play it safe.

doe.1971

Post#98 » Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:26 pm

bleumune wrote:

True. In the Witcher's universe as described originally by Andrzej Sapkowski she's a strong heroine, with superhuman abilities. So makes sense she's able to endure a lot more than an average female. Imagine Wonderwoman .. you wouldn't go with clothespins on her, would you? :D

wulf

Post#99 » Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:43 pm

LLL wrote:
bleumune wrote:

I guess we should ask JD. I count three marks that are without any doubt from the hot irons, one of which could be attributed to the first burning. Another 4 or 5 signs are, to me, not very clear in origin. I probably should have written "after having been burned several times" to play it safe.

If my old eyes aren't deceiving me, I have to concur with Bleumune. I count 9 brands showing, and there's the one on her back. Nit-picking aside (& please forgive), thank you for posting this delightful image.

LLL

Post#100 » Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:04 am

wulf wrote:
LLL wrote:
bleumune wrote:

If my old eyes aren't deceiving me, I have to concur with Bleumune. I count 9 brands showing, and there's the one on her back. Nit-picking aside (& please forgive), thank you for posting this delightful image.

No problem, as I said I should have kept it vague to avoid this. Here is a corrected version in one-size-fits-all mode 8-)
Attachments
0390b.jpg

Return to “Art Contributions”