Breast Appreciation Day

Paintings, Pictures, Manipulations, Drawings and all that jazz.

Moderator: Ralphus

wulf

Re: Breast Appreciation Day

Post#171 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:35 am

Boccaccio wrote:re Wulf #169 "The feet, the breasts, the facial expression, and an overall erotic position. A damn near perfect image. Thank you for sharing."

~~~~
It's a very close call, but I think the first image is 'primus inter pares.' Perhaps because we can see the determination, the intensity in the face of the man wielding the cane.

For me, it's not so much the suffering of a beautiful, full-breasted young woman, per se, that thrills me. It is the savagery, the sadistic lust of the villain(s) who takes such pleasure in causing her suffering.

A subtle distinction perhaps, but an important one, at least for me. That's not to minimize the importance of the heroine's anticipation and dread. But while many of us love to see the horror in her eyes as the direness of her plight becomes apparent, it is the villain's sexual satisfaction at having elicited that reaction, and HIS anticipation and arousal at the prospect of the flogging to follow, coupled with his surge of sexual energy as he delivers each successive stroke, that separates a truly memorable thrill scene from one that is 'only' good.

It is interesting to me that, though we all have similar tastes in the basics (suffering females), that we also have such a varied specifics things that really work for us on a personal level. You tend to key on the torturer, and I nearly always key on the tortured gimp (unless the torturer is female, then it's a two for one). Variations in the specific scene is also a huge factor for each of us. It's one of the things I enjoy since finding this forum, and that's all the different triggers that really do it for us. Variety is what makes it all more interesting here, imo.
Gimp fact of life #1; No matter how bad it is, it can and will, get worse.

Boccaccio

Post#172 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:56 am

Wulf wrote "you tend to key on the torturer, and I nearly always key on the tortured gimp (unless the torturer is female, then it's a two for one)"

Perhaps I didn't make my point very clearly.

I am indeed enthralled by the beauty and the sufferings of the heroine, but the vehicle of that thralldom is the villain, whose senses are directly aroused by the heroine. 'He' is merely the HD conduit of her suffering. He (or they) can see the erectness of her nipples, the way the torchlight or sunlight illumines the glistening perspiration on her bare flesh. He can see the sweep of her hair as she twists and turns to avoid the lash. He can hear her pleas, her whimpers, her cries, and the resonant impact of the whip or cane as it finds the softness of her full breasts. He is close enough to smell her fear-sweat and to taste her nude body with lips and tongue and teeth if he pleases. And he is in position to touch her, as caressingly or as viciously as he likes, with man's first weapon, his bare hands. In between strokes his sense of touch allows him (or again, them) to heft the instrument of her suffering in those powerful hands, or to select another implement if it pleases him to vary her torment. And he is free to stroke his raging manhood from time to time as he feasts his eyes on the quivering beauty before him, and to thrust it into her defenseless body when the arc of his sexual pleasure has reached its apex.

This sensibility, so to speak, may seem to pertain more directly to stories, my first love, than to pictures, but does not every really good picture tell a story? Even in a 'singlet,' like the image by williej that prompted my initial comment, are we not prompted to imagine our own 'back' story to explain how the beautiful young heroine came to be in the predicament she's in, her back arched provocatively - while the cruel villain (our alter ego in a sense) admires the tantalizing curves of her upthrust breasts even as he launches his assault on them.

wulf

Post#173 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:07 am

Boccaccio wrote:Wulf wrote "you tend to key on the torturer, and I nearly always key on the tortured gimp (unless the torturer is female, then it's a two for one)"

Perhaps I didn't make my point very clearly.

I am indeed enthralled by the beauty and the sufferings of the heroine, but the vehicle of that thralldom is the villain, whose senses are directly aroused by the heroine. 'He' is merely the HD conduit of her suffering. He (or they) can see the erectness of her nipples, the way the torchlight or sunlight illumines the glistening perspiration on her bare flesh. He can see the sweep of her hair as she twists and turns to avoid the lash. He can hear her pleas, her whimpers, her cries, and the resonant impact of the whip or cane as it finds the softness of her full breasts. He is close enough to smell her fear-sweat and to taste her nude body with lips and tongue and teeth if he pleases. And he is in position to touch her, as caressingly or as viciously as he likes, with man's first weapon, his bare hands. In between strokes his sense of touch allows him (or again, them) to heft the instrument of her suffering in those powerful hands, or to select another implement if it pleases him to vary her torment. And he is free to stroke his raging manhood from time to time as he feasts his eyes on the quivering beauty before him, and to thrust it into her defenseless body when the arc of his sexual pleasure has reached its apex.

This sensibility, so to speak, may seem to pertain more directly to stories, my first love, than to pictures, but does not every really good picture tell a story? Even in a 'singlet,' like the image by williej that prompted my initial comment, are we not prompted to imagine our own 'back' story to explain how the beautiful young heroine came to be in the predicament she's in, her back arched provocatively - while the cruel villain (our alter ego in a sense) admires the tantalizing curves of her upthrust breasts even as he launches his assault on them.

Ok, I see what you're getting at, and I did misunderstand a little. Thinking about it, I realize I actually do what you describe, sometimes a the torturer, and other times as a voyeur. But either way I'm taking in the sights and sounds of her suffering for my pleasure. In a story, it would be the difference between it being told by the torturer, or the victim. The former being much better for me.

BobDarkroom

Post#174 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:43 am

From a German BDSM movie "Angstfabrik" (i.e. Fear Factory) produced by the well known Master Costello

Angstfabrik_01.gif
Angstfabrik_01.gif (6.61 MiB) Viewed 2821 times

Angstfabrik_02.gif
Angstfabrik_02.gif (13.11 MiB) Viewed 2821 times

Angstfabrik_03.gif
Angstfabrik_03.gif (14.99 MiB) Viewed 2821 times

Ed2

Post#175 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:14 am

Boccaccio wrote:re Wulf #169 "The feet, the breasts, the facial expression, and an overall erotic position. A damn near perfect image. Thank you for sharing."

~~~~
It's a very close call, but I think the first image is 'primus inter pares.' Perhaps because we can see the determination, the intensity in the face of the man wielding the cane.

For me, it's not so much the suffering of a beautiful, full-breasted young woman, per se, that thrills me. It is the savagery, the sadistic lust of the villain(s) who takes such pleasure in causing her suffering.

A subtle distinction perhaps, but an important one, at least for me. That's not to minimize the importance of the heroine's anticipation and dread. But while many of us love to see the horror in her eyes as the direness of her plight becomes apparent, it is the villain's sexual satisfaction at having elicited that reaction, and HIS anticipation and arousal at the prospect of the flogging to follow, coupled with his surge of sexual energy as he delivers each successive stroke, that separates a truly memorable thrill scene from one that is 'only' good.

Indeed. A phrase I often employ is "Torture as the finest kind of foreplay." And the primary reason my torturers (unless a public punishment) always undress themselves--at least below the waist--for their work on the gimp to enhance their sadistic sexual stimulation. (One of the most frustrating things I remember from my younger, high school years was making out with a girl, but having to remain dressed. It was still very enjoyable, of course, but nothing like the much more intense delight when she would tug the shorts off and release the straining flesh beneath.

lovestellio

Post#176 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:37 am

breast_torture_for_jungle_girl_by_lovestellio_de28fkd-fullview.jpg

lovestellio

Post#177 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:59 am

jungle_girl_torture_pole_2_by_lovestellio_de1o78f-fullview.jpg

lovestellio

Post#178 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:02 pm

jungle_girl_torture_pole_1_by_lovestellio_de1o76c-350t.jpg
jungle_girl_torture_pole_1_by_lovestellio_de1o76c-350t.jpg (9.44 KiB) Viewed 1998 times

lovestellio

Post#179 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:13 pm

jungle_queen_nude_and_bound_by_lovestellio_de17z2i-fullview.jpg

wulf

Post#180 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:04 pm

lovestellio wrote:
jungle_queen_nude_and_bound_by_lovestellio_de17z2i-fullview.jpg

Nice drawings on a favorite subject of mine. Thanks for posting.

Return to “Art Contributions”