Breast Appreciation Day

Paintings, Pictures, Manipulations, Drawings and all that jazz.

Moderator: Ralphus

wulf

Breast Appreciation Day

Post#1 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:12 pm

For no particular reason. Just seems like a good day for breast torture. :)
Attachments
t250.jpg
Dp 386.jpg
torture445ret125.jpg
Gimp fact of life #1; No matter how bad it is, it can and will, get worse.

frog

Re: Breast Appreciation Day

Post#2 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:08 pm

wulf wrote:For no particular reason. Just seems like a good day for breast torture. :)

Doesn't the bottom pic remind you of this Blakemore classic?

110724649b5.jpg

wulf

Post#3 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:39 pm

Now that you mention it.... yes, it does. Makes me wonder which came first.
But no matter, I'll just enjoy those bound tits, and that pretty neck stretched up a bit. :D
Blakemore was getting it right back then, wasn't he.

frog

Post#4 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:41 am

wulf wrote:Now that you mention it.... yes, it does. Makes me wonder which came first.
But no matter, I'll just enjoy those bound tits, and that pretty neck stretched up a bit. :D
Blakemore was getting it right back then, wasn't he.

Yes he was! One of the things that excited me most about his work when I discovered it, was that he placed his GIMPS in scenarios that suggested peril, like interrogation or the menace of rape. Scenarios that suggested to my sick mind scenes from MAM covers, my first introduction to GIMPhood, toghether with detective mags. This was a far cry from all the stuff I had seen until then, where the pics were usually set in some 50s or 60s living room and there was no dynamism, that is, suggestion of evil things to come. He also chose his women very well, even if not all of them were to my taste.

Here is my last post from another perspective (there is another version in The frog pond, more inquisitorial, shall we say.)

SKEWEREDHOMTITSBRNTTE.jpg

To continue with the tribute, here are Renee's breasts, one of the best from the Blakemore collection, IMO.
RENEEBREV.jpg

frog

Post#5 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:32 am

RENEEPRC250smll.gif
RENEEPRC250smll.gif (1010.3 KiB) Viewed 17931 times

Renee again

Much darker in mood. Sorry for the size, had to shrink it quite a bit. I did not want to change it to BW, because the color (even though not the best) gives it some UUUMPH!

yyy02

Post#6 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:41 pm

frog wrote:
RENEEPRC250smll.gif

Renee again

Much darker in mood. Sorry for the size, had to shrink it quite a bit. I did not want to change it to BW, because the color (even though not the best) gives it some UUUMPH!

Wow, very nice! I don't remember ever seeing that particular scene with Ms Baker. Is that taken from an Erotic Violence tape? And, where can I get it? :shock:

frog

Post#7 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:00 pm

yyy02 wrote:
frog wrote:
RENEEPRC250smll.gif

Renee again

Wow, very nice! I don't remember ever seeing that particular scene with Ms Baker. Is that taken from an Erotic Violence tape? And, where can I get it? :shock:

Sorry, yyy. I do not know where I got this from; there is many a time that i find stuff and fail to keep the links or info. I do not think it comes from the Erotic Perversion series though. I have some pet peeves with this particular clip, because she is never fully nude and stockings and shoes are kept on. But that is no reason not to enjoy her movements, her emoting, and her sweating. The clip's quality, as you can see, is poor. I have not seen better quality versions around.

joan.m

Post#8 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:34 pm

Asians make better movies (usually) :-)
Attachments
jp skwr 5.jpg
jp skwr 4.jpg

wulf

Post#9 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:54 pm

joan.m wrote:Asians make better movies (usually) :-)

Yes they do. I found the one you posted just yesterday, and it's pretty good. Lots of serious breast skewering going on, and a pair of nice breast cuffs on top of that. What's not to like?

joan.m

Post#10 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:37 pm

just one
Attachments
brst hung 3.png
brst hung 1.png

Return to “Art Contributions”