ElitePain - Cards of Pain 13

Pedro

ElitePain - Cards of Pain 13

Post by Pedro »

Please feel free to express your opinion about this latest release here.
Promo.jpg
Promo.jpg (39.99 KiB) Viewed 6266 times
musial2

Re: ElitePain - Cards of Pain 13

Post by musial2 »

Nikki is lovely when naked. Please bring her back as often as she is willing to come.,
PainPunisher

Post by PainPunisher »

I like this thirteenth episode. The interview at the beginning was very good and I really like Nikki's character. She is a tough woman and I really liked her reactions to the whip. She took it without much drama, which unfortunately is reflected a bit in the duration. It's a bit short unfortunately but still very very good. I would be very happy to see more from her!
Amari

Post by Amari »

PainPunisher wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:25 pm I like this thirteenth episode. The interview at the beginning was very good and I really like Nikki's character. She is a tough woman and I really liked her reactions to the whip. She took it without much drama, which unfortunately is reflected a bit in the duration. It's a bit short unfortunately but still very very good. I would be very happy to see more from her!
I agree !
Nicky is a nice, pretty, determined and smiling girl(at the beginning).

She is obviously aware of the dominas' behavior: she talks as little as possible, doesn't backtalk, hold back her tears and screams.And she knows that the dom's choice will be the most cruel.
The host was not inspired(or he was in a hurry :?: )He did not argue heavily as he does with other players. He could have called Amanda and Tatjana to say their choice. The latter would probably have wanted the pussy round.( she was allowed only 5 pussy strokes out of 15, why? )

Tasty Easter egg !!!
Pedro

Post by Pedro »

she was allowed only 5 pussy strokes out of 15, why?
Nothing special, it was their agreement, not to divide the 15 strokes to 7+8, but they changed at the usual 5, and then they either forgot to switch again after 10 or simply Amanda had an agreement with Tatjana that she continues until 15. It was nothing special from our side.
Amari

Post by Amari »

Ok, Tatjana didn't have a healthy appetite that day, it happens to everyone.

If I remember, COP13 was announced as "COP twins". But Nicky is only half of twins. Where is the other half? Has she been kept as a spare ?
Stev

Post by Stev »

Amari wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:59 pm If I remember, COP13 was announced as "COP twins". But Nicky is only half of twins. Where is the other half? Has she been kept as a spare ?
Nicky is has a twin sister. But there was never any mention of both twins being in COP13. If I remember correctly, the other twin was pregnant? There was some consideration of both of them doing a "Save you Friend," but it didn't come to that.
Pedro

Post by Pedro »

Right, at this time the sister was pregnant. A year later they agreed to come for a Save Your Sister shooting, but on the day of the shooting they chickened out. I might remember wrongly but when they did not show up, I proposed Amanda and Ariel to play the TH Duel.
Amari

Post by Amari »

@Stev @Pedro Thank you for these informations.
I wasn't very serious when I asked the question, although I was quite curious.
I am lost in the chronology of the shootings.

Wow, they backed out the day of the shoot! That's terrible.
when they did not show up, I proposed Amanda and Ariel to play the TH Duel.
So we owe them TH Duel ! THANKS to them !!!
whiteslave

Post by whiteslave »

These movies by far have the best whippings on the net . I love the arms stretched high over the head scenes , they are great ! I don’t understand though why you never show a full body shot of the stretched out female which includes her bare feet and maybe even on tiptoes . Its very frustrating .