Some new drawings...

Paintings, Pictures, Manipulations, Drawings and all that jazz.

Moderator: Ralphus

Kurzbister

Re: Some new drawings...

Post#21 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:16 am

Time for some old school romance :-)

I present to you the cast. Samantha, a rich baroness convicted of high treason. Saul, a poor nobleman living in a crumbling castle. She was sentenced to death. He promised to save her. She revealed her hidden treasures to him. He picked them up and bribed the executioner. Under the mantle of the night, he took her to his damp, cold nest.
"You're dead to the world, my sweet dove."
"Unngggh, pleeee .... ss ...."
"But I promise I'll keep you alive until death will be all you want."
Attachments
rideee_edit.jpg

wulf

Post#22 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:33 pm

Kurzbister wrote:Time for some old school romance :-)

I present to you the cast. Samantha, a rich baroness convicted of high treason. Saul, a poor nobleman living in a crumbling castle. She was sentenced to death. He promised to save her. She revealed her hidden treasures to him. He picked them up and bribed the executioner. Under the mantle of the night, he took her to his damp, cold nest.
"You're dead to the world, my sweet dove."
"Unngggh, pleeee .... ss ...."
"But I promise I'll keep you alive until death will be all you want."

I love it. Now that's my kind of romance story. To be continued, I hope.
Love the artwork, btw.
Gimp fact of life #1; No matter how bad it is, it can and will, get worse.

Diceman

Post#23 » Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:36 pm

I'm really enjoying the exaggerated anatomy in your drawings, and echo the sentiment of encouraging your longer form work.
Feel free to contribute to the Monthly GIMP, we'd love to have you.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=791

Kurzbister

Post#24 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:36 pm

After a long break, continue.

By the way, after a some time, I signed up for a deviantart and found out that even my humble account is now member of the banned kink elite. It seems that the same fate meet Monty Crusto, it's a pity, his pictures really weren't as sick as mine ... So probably no more kinktober, hmmm ...
Attachments
interview_c.jpg

wulf

Post#25 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:01 pm

Kurzbister wrote:After a long break, continue.

By the way, after a some time, I signed up for a deviantart and found out that even my humble account is now member of the banned kink elite. It seems that the same fate meet Monty Crusto, it's a pity, his pictures really weren't as sick as mine ... So probably no more kinktober, hmmm ...

Sorry to hear that, but their loss, and our gain (hopefully).

Loved this little scene, especially the manicure and the pussy nailing. Nice work.
Gimp fact of life #1; No matter how bad it is, it can and will, get worse.

Kurzbister

Post#26 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:17 pm

wulf wrote:
Loved this little scene, especially the manicure and the pussy nailing. Nice work.

Yes, and one realizes, how nice is this GIMP web oasis :-)

Zardoz

Post#27 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:10 pm

Great work. Reminds me on something between Goya and George Grosz.

lionrobe

Post#28 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:15 pm

Too bad. You should post on cruxforums https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/

too,a really good forum with more feedback than here...

Alll the best

Kurzbister

Post#29 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:39 am

lionrobe wrote:Too bad. You should post on cruxforums https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/

too,a really good forum with more feedback than here...

Alll the best

Thanks for suggestion, I actually realized that I have account here for some time. But forgot it.
For some weird reason I thought it was (cruxforum) some dinosaur relict from old times, when peoples like Arcimboldo actively created their art, and everybody reposted Farrells and Dolcett drawings here and there :-D
But looks like its crowded with bdsm artists and peoples in general...
Some ex-deviantart too.
Nice :-)

sickochickmandy

Post#30 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:04 pm

Kurzbister wrote:A handsome busty maid fell into the executioner's eyes. The girl refused him in a rude manner.
The executioner conspired with other maids. He asked them to hide the queen's favourite necklace, and then blame their friend from theft.
The maids agreed, on condition that they could watch the interrogation of their betrayed mate.
The executioner was not against, but he warned them, that in the "chambers of truth" as the torture chamber was so lavishly called, it is necessary to be completely without clothes. No one can hide anything here.

The plan succeeded and the guards led the struggling maid to the torture chamber. Here the executioner tear her clothes down, and nailed her by her hands to the wooden beam!
He thrust a special spike into her mouth, which was stabbing her palate and tongue, keeping her mouth open in great pain.
He explained to the girls that the accused must be tortured at least one hour at a time, before her mouth can be released, and she is graciously allowed to confess.

For the first hour he was mutilating her fingers and nails.
The second hour she was burned with candle under her armpits and hips.
For the third hour the executioner shifted his attention to her magnificent breasts ...
First he pierced them with nails, and then hot beeswax was dripped on them. When the wax dries, he scratched it down, and started pouring hot wax again.

It was a fascinating show for the girls.

“I didn't know our executioner was so skilled.”
“He's been working on her for the fourth hour now, and his member is still hard.”
“Occasionally he drips, but otherwise he has great patience.”
“It must be a great pleasure for him!”
“And sheer hell for her, bitch.”
“Oh dear, so cruel and skilful man! When was the last time a guy was paying attention to you, four hours constantly, with a hard cock?”
“It's very exciting to imagine yourself in her place ....”
“Exciting yes, my dear, but only in imagination.”

The girls did not even know that the same procedure awaited them tomorrow. At one point, man allowed the girls to bully their unfortunate victim, and in the meantime he searched their stripped clothes and picked up the stolen necklace. All he have to do is to say that she has confessed to hand over the necklace for safekeeping to her two friends...

I have so much loved this! Amazing artwork and so nice tales behind, both the image and text nicely done, thank you so much! Gave me so wonderful time :roll:

Return to “Art Contributions”