The Fiends in 3D

Paintings, Pictures, Manipulations, Drawings and all that jazz.

Moderator: Ralphus

bleumune

Re: The Fiends in 3D

Post#121 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:43 pm

And then here's my deviations and additions . . .
Attachments
Fiends &The 3 Strippers Series 1 Part 1 #7a.jpg
Fiends &The 3 Strippers Series 1 Part 1 #7b1.jpg
Fiends &The 3 Strippers Series 1 Part 1 #7b2.jpg

wulf

Post#122 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:03 pm

bleumune wrote:And then here's my deviations and additions . . .

They are working quite well for me. :D Your 'deviation' from the original is an improvement Imo.

Very grateful for these latest images. Looking forward to bingeing on all of them when completed.
Last edited by wulf on Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gimp fact of life #1; No matter how bad it is, it can and will, get worse.

kirstensmart

Post#123 » Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:11 pm

bleumune wrote:I played around with a Rack model I had and made it metal instead of wood as well as using the spiked rollers of the 3D model I used. So if your heart's desire is for a sweaty beauty to be tortured on a "wooden" Rack, sorry! 8-)

Your work is amazing - and I'm admiring every post. Fantastic interpretation of this classic.

bleumune

Post#124 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:17 am

kirstensmart wrote:
bleumune wrote:I played around with a Rack model I had and made it metal instead of wood as well as using the spiked rollers of the 3D model I used. So if your heart's desire is for a sweaty beauty to be tortured on a "wooden" Rack, sorry! 8-)

Your work is amazing - and I'm admiring every post. Fantastic interpretation of this classic.

Thanks so much, Kirsten. Praise from such an accomplished writer as yourself is high praise indeed! :D

bleumune

Post#125 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:22 am

wulf wrote:

They are working quite well for me. :D Your 'deviation' from the original is an improvement Imo.

Very grateful for these latest images. Looking forward to bingeing on all of them when completed.

Thanks, wulf. I'm considering a "regular" ending of the series and then a "director's cut" containing all the stuff too extreme (imho) to post on the site. I'm thinking about asking those who want to see the more "Fiendish" scenes to PM me and I'll put the images on Rapidgator and give them the password for the zip or rar file. How does that sound?

Bastinado

Post#126 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:51 pm

Bleumune: Excellent, excellent work. I hope they don’t ignore Rusty’s toes and soles!

wulf

Post#127 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 4:39 pm

bleumune wrote:
wulf wrote:

Thanks, wulf. I'm considering a "regular" ending of the series and then a "director's cut" containing all the stuff too extreme (imho) to post on the site. I'm thinking about asking those who want to see the more "Fiendish" scenes to PM me and I'll put the images on Rapidgator and give them the password for the zip or rar file. How does that sound?

Sounds good to me. PM incoming.

bleumune

Post#128 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 8:03 pm

wulf wrote:Sounds good to me. PM incoming.

Response on its way!

wulf

Post#129 » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:08 pm

bleumune wrote:
wulf wrote:Sounds good to me. PM incoming.

Response on its way!

Ok.

lionrobe

Post#130 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:22 am

Me too -:)

Return to “Art Contributions”