Customer works from Silvio Dante ?

Paintings, Pictures, Manipulations, Drawings and all that jazz.

Moderator: Ralphus

lionrobe

Re: Customer works from Silvio Dante ?

Post#11 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 2:33 am

Do you agree we have a very little evolution of his style ? Probably a new tool...

altara

Post#12 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 4:15 am

Hello,

please share the little story of the woman and the nazis with us.
It is very rare for such stories to be published and certainly interest the community.

altara

williej

Post#13 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:10 am

The commissions were intended to partially illustrate an unfinished story which Boccaccio helped edit and which I have never posted. I think Ed has read it.
002 copy.jpg

williej

Post#14 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:11 am

They represent my classic, all time favourite erotic fantasy.

Boccaccio

Post#15 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:13 am

"The commissions were intended to partially illustrate an unfinished story which Boccaccio helped edit and which I have never posted. I think Ed has read it."

Oh! Actually I thought this scene more resembled the brutal dual whipping sequences in "Place of Execution" AKA "Punishment Most Severe," a story of yours which I read nearly twenty years ago, than "Resistance," the story which I tinkered with a few years ago. **

The two stories are similar in theme, with Nazi villains administering breast whippings of admirable duration and cruelty to well-endowed females who have fallen into their hands. I've scene hints of both of those stories in a number of Willie's own Nazi-era image sequences, hints that provide an exciting mnemonic evocation of two exciting tales of torture.

Frankly, although probably it's not fair to compare two different techniques of artwork, and I say this with no disrespect to Mr Dante, who is certainly a fine artist, I think Willie's artistic renderings have gone well beyond Mr Dante's in recent years. The depth of color, the three=dimensionality of his characters - most notably the mouthwatering breasts of his heroines = the naturalism of the 'props,' his brilliant use of facial expressions etc, are all first-rate.

Even so, I like Mr Dante's rendering very much, and would enjoy seeing more images in this series, if they are available.

** I should add that my minor revisions didn't add much to as exciting a series of 'thrill scenes' as I've ever read, right up there with Ed's very best work.

altara

Post#16 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:39 am

Nice posting of the story.
Are there more pics ?

williej

Post#17 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:25 pm

003 copy.jpg

wulf

Post#18 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:50 pm

williej wrote:
003 copy.jpg

One of my favorite subjects.... breasts and sharp metal. Thank you for sharing.
Gimp fact of life #1; No matter how bad it is, it can and will, get worse.

bleumune

Post#19 » Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:59 pm

wulf wrote:
williej wrote:
003 copy.jpg

One of my favorite subjects.... breasts and sharp metal. Thank you for sharing.

Even better if it's red-hot sharp metal and breasts! But that's more my favorite than WillieJ's, and his images are so darn near perfect as is. We're just lucky that he shares them with us!

Speaking of which, Willie, is there any possibility of seeing more images in the Retribution or similar series? Your work is just so addictive!

Boccaccio

Post#20 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 3:13 am

re #17

For some reason I like this image better than the one in #13. The perspiration (or perhaps it's brine from the bucket) makes the scene more vivid, and the strain on the heroine's arms and shoulders is more apparent here. So, too is the tightness of the waist cinch.

While normally I prefer flogging scenes to piercing scenes, I like the fact that the Nazi officer is brandishing five or six "needles.' And these aren't the needles your grandmother used to sew with; they are long and thick and sharp -- and the heroine knows that each of them is going to be driven into her breasts.

And of course the whip marks on the heroine's breasts are another improvement over the drawing in #13.

Fine work by Mr. Dante.

Return to “Art Contributions”