Interrogation Art - Waterboarding

Paintings, Pictures, Manipulations, Drawings and all that jazz.

Moderator: Ralphus

midlander

Interrogation Art - Waterboarding

Post#1 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:51 am

I love artwork that depicts brave, resourceful women being brutally interrogated. I really like to see the heroine being subjected to the ordeal of waterboarding. This kind of artwork seems comparatively rare compared to other interrogation techniques but hopefully some of you know better than me.
I have posted an example of what appeals to me. I can imagine a rather good back story to this in which our heroine is being interrogated by her sworn enemy and her equally sadistic accomplices.
They'd start off by putting her under for one minute and then letting her up for 5 seconds. She of course refuses to talk so she's repeatedly lowered back into the water. Every time she's put back under they increase the time she's held under by 15 seconds before letting her up for 5 seconds. Every time they take great pleasure in telling her how long her ordeal is going to last.
Being highly trained she's at first able to cope with it by using advanced breath holding techniques but as her ordeal continues and she's held under for longer she starts to get increasingly desperate. By the time it gets to 3 minutes her lungs are screaming and she's nearly passing out from the lack of oxygen. As it continues she struggles desperately, straining at her bonds as she tries to escape.
Her captors show her no mercy and laugh with delight as she desperately battles to escape.
Eventually she cracks and reveals all her secrets. Unfortunately for her though her captor is a real sadist - even after she's talked they continue to torture her until she eventually passes out.
If this sort of thing appeals to any of you please post your waterboarding artworks on this thread - thanks.
Attachments
Water Torture.jpg

artur-ae

Re: Interrogation Art - Waterboarding

Post#2 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:34 am

You are right that in very few 3d pictures the water torture is shown.
This has probably to do with the fact that moving and splashing water is quite difficult to represent in 3d pictures.
You can see that also in my publications on Renderotica. From 387 pictures I published there only 4 show the water torture.

Here are three pictures of me with various water games. :)
Attachments
The Subversive - washing.jpg
Revenge 2.jpg
GF Welcome.jpg
Have a nice day - think dirty

mikedoms

Post#3 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:52 pm

WOW - that's some great art work

frog

Post#4 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:15 pm

artur-ae wrote:Here are three pictures of me with various water games. :)

AE, these are excellent. But in my opinion, the first one delivers more than the other two (you combine the electro with the water torture superbly) while concentrating on just one GIMP. The middle one has a good example of what the Argentinian's would call the "submarino" (submarine).

wulf

Post#5 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:44 pm

artur-ae wrote:You are right that in very few 3d pictures the water torture is shown.
This has probably to do with the fact that moving and splashing water is quite difficult to represent in 3d pictures.
You can see that also in my publications on Renderotica. From 387 pictures I published there only 4 show the water torture.

Here are three pictures of me with various water games. :)

I can only imagine the difficulties in depicting water in 3D, but you certainly have succeeded in your efforts. You have done an excellent job Imo, especially on the top one showing her trying to expel the water as more is forced in. Great job, and thank you for sharing.
Gimp fact of life #1; No matter how bad it is, it can and will, get worse.

yyy02

Post#6 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:26 pm

waterbondagehc_niw0qsZzJ71tcovtxo1_edit.jpg
waterboard_n9atk2DTj11sp1j70o1_1280.jpg
Summer_H2OBondage_05_e1.png

Some images for water torture. Not necessarily waterboarding/art.

Credits:
1) Original from the web, artist unknown.
2) Waterboarding scene from Modern Inquisition (?).
3) Busty Summer, in a pool scene from H2O Bondage. Not waterboarding, but nice pool bondage.

frog

Post#7 » Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:05 am

yyy02 wrote:2) Waterboarding scene from Modern Inquisition (?).
Yes indeed.

yyy02

Post#8 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:17 pm

CEIISc09_0206_00035522_e2shrt-a2tat-a_InP.jpg
CEIISc09_0206_00053615_e1tat, wm_InP.jpg
KarinItsuki_watertorture_comp.png

Credits:
1 & 2) originals Dani (?) from Crux Extrema II, courtesy La Reine Margot and crew.
3) Karin Itsuki undergoing water torture in medieval Japan, JAV JBD-178.

(Not really waterboarding, but sort of in keeping with the theme of 'watersports'). :)

yyy02

Post#9 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:46 pm

artur-ae wrote:Here are three pictures of me with various water games. :)

This is a little late, but I especially love the work you did with the GIMP's musculature in the third image. Thanks for sharing!

La Reine Margot
Site Admin

Post#10 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 8:19 am

yyy02 wrote:Credits:
1 & 2) originals Dani (?) from Crux Extrema II, courtesy La Reine Margot and crew.
3) Karin Itsuki undergoing water torture in medieval Japan, JAV JBD-178.

(Not really waterboarding, but sort of in keeping with the theme of 'watersports'). :)

Yes, that is Dani who undergoes water torture in CruXtreme II - The Roommate

https://movies.redfeline.com/CruXtreme-II-The-Roommate/p/152495

She also suffers a more traditional waterboarding in CruXtreme I - The Playroom

https://movies.redfeline.com/CruXtreme-I-The-Playroom-NTSC/p/138993
Attachments
CruXtremeITheFilm_00304801.jpg
CruXtremeITheFilm_00301120.jpg
CruXtremeITheFilm_00301015.jpg

Return to “Art Contributions”