JD's bazaar

Paintings, Pictures, Manipulations, Drawings and all that jazz.

Moderator: Ralphus

wulf

Re: JD's bazaar

Post#151 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:39 pm

doe.1971 wrote:In Jabba's dungeon.

leia206 v3.jpg

I know the garrote is the main attraction here, but I would be very tempted to work on those nice breasts while prolonging the strangling as long as possible. :twisted:

Thanks for sharing this very nice scene.
Gimp fact of life #1; No matter how bad it is, it can and will, get worse.

ggg1234

Post#152 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:42 am

Nice work !

frog

Post#153 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:51 am

doe.1971 wrote:In Jabba's dungeon.

leia206 v3.jpg
Jabba seems to bring out the best in you always. LOL

Stemur

Post#154 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:44 pm

doe.1971 wrote:Thanks, moss.

Enfin, the last image created for crux. Amarice nailed between Ephiny and Chilapa. Hope you like it.

xena Untitled-1019b.jpg

I luv yer stuff. Thanx.

doe.1971

Post#155 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:45 pm

ariel 3evhg69rj2mvfagzaanr.jpg

I enjoy tremendously when good looking BDSM models prove they have also a brain. In this case, Ariel Anderssen of well-established BDSM fame talk about life and OnlyFans and the hysterical reaction from the mainstream feminism. Loved it.

https://quillette.com/2020/11/19/onlyfa ... rnography/

wulf

Post#156 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 2:30 am

doe.1971 wrote:

I enjoy tremendously when good looking BDSM models prove they have also a brain. In this case, Ariel Anderssen of well-established BDSM fame talk about life and OnlyFans and the hysterical reaction from the mainstream feminism. Loved it.

A well written and interesting article. My sincere respects to Ms. Anderssen.
Gimp fact of life #1; No matter how bad it is, it can and will, get worse.

frog

Post#157 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:13 pm

doe.1971 wrote:

JD, first of all thanks for the article and the link to Quillete, I'll look at it more often. I totally agree, I am not into airheads or bimbos (vacant brains know no gender distinction, by the way). I started reading the article and was dully impressed by her capacity for exposition (can't wait to finish it). It also shows how people driven by ideologies (not that we all are) are blind to the complexities and nuances of issues and just pursue a single path to nowhere, really. I recall, some years ago, an argument a very coherent "sexual worker" had with feminists re prostitution. She was bothered by the fact that feminists saw women like her as victims, while she considered herself an active agent, a worker by her own choice in a particular line of work, while also recognizing the peril and abuse that can befall women in that "business" which is also true.

frog

Post#158 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:16 pm

download/file.php?id=15742&t=1 By the way, I forgot to remark that she is stunning (at least for my tastes). Just goes to show how out of touch I can be, I had never heard of her.

doe.1971

Post#159 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:25 pm

frog wrote: Just goes to show how out of touch I can be, I had never heard of her.

She doesn't do hardcore BDSM, mostly vanila grade, like canning, rope bondage, this sort. Always with class. I encountered her after putting out a free material about consensual canning, in the eve of UK adopting yet another limiting law regarding people without clothes (they are very prolific at this). She was an advocate of women free will, choice and adult responsability. I'm told the law is now in the books.

Something done quickly, a passing resemblance of Salma Hayek, if you'll have it.

salma 9102 Untitled-2b.jpg

As an afterthought, it's illustrative for the confusion in the feminist camp nowadays that feminists are cheering for male bodied (but self-identifying as females) that are obliterating female born athletes in sports. If not they are called TERFs and driven out of the village in tar and feathers.

frog

Post#160 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:57 pm

doe.1971 wrote:Something done quickly, a passing resemblance of Salma Hayek, if you'll have it.

salma 9102 Untitled-2b.jpg

As an afterthought, it's illustrative for the confusion in the feminist camp nowadays that feminists are cheering for male bodied (but self-identifying as females) that are obliterating female born athletes in sports. If not they are called TERFs and driven out of the village in tar and feathers.

Salma is always tops on my list.
What you say as an afterthought just goes to illustrate what a sordid world we are heading into or are already in. The thought police are everywhere without totalitarianism as a political structure. Get ready for re-education camps to learn to be inclusive and respectful of "identities."

Return to “Art Contributions”