3D Art by WillieMacJ

Paintings, Pictures, Manipulations, Drawings and all that jazz.

Moderator: Ralphus

lionrobe

Re: 3D Art by WillieMacJ

Post#61 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:18 pm

And....may be a close up on those erect nipples bruised after the first blows ? -:))))))

Boccaccio

Post#62 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:42 pm

"The tawse strapping having been completed, the hapless young prisoner thought, for a moment, that her ordeal might be over - until she spied Lady Hannah passing a cane to her brutish assistant."

Good thinking, Lady Hannah!

Have at them, big fella!

Who says we have nothing to be thankful for this Thanksgiving?!

Thanks to williej and all the other creators who warm the um, cockles of our hearts

wulf

Post#63 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:34 pm

williej wrote:The tawse strapping having been completed, the hapless young prisoner thought, for a moment, that her ordeal might be over - until she spied Lady Hannah passing a cane to her brutish assistant.
Darkmoor 31.png

I love what you've done with those big breasts. Just lovely. :twisted:

Thank you so much for sharing, and I hope your day was a good one.
Gimp fact of life #1; No matter how bad it is, it can and will, get worse.

Ed2

Post#64 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:22 am

williej wrote:The tawse strapping having been completed, the hapless young prisoner thought, for a moment, that her ordeal might be over - until she spied Lady Hannah passing a cane to her brutish assistant.
Darkmoor 31.png

The moment she realizes that the agonizing tawse was used only to sensitize her breasts for the real torture. Love it.

williej

Post#65 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:36 am

Just realised I posted the DA 'censored' version of the last image - nether region covered.

bleumune

Post#66 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:01 pm

williej wrote:Just realised I posted the DA 'censored' version of the last image - nether region covered.

Oh, the UN-censored version is always preferable to this neanderthal!

Great work as always, Willie!

Ed2

Post#67 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:04 pm

Persistence pays off. This morning I was finally able to download lionrobe's uptobox Willie collection. I had to connect my VPN to North Macedonia! Whatever.

Thank you, lionrobe. I have a lot of Willie's great work--everything I could find--but because that search has gone on over some years and various sites (and I am nowhere near as methodical and organized as lionrobe) they are scattered in a number of different files all over three HDD's. Now I have them all in one place.

williej

Post#68 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:02 am

darkmoor cane 6.png

frog

Post#69 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:54 am

williej wrote:
darkmoor cane 6.png

Like the perspective. It's sometimes good to see things from a worm's point of view. Speaking of worms, I still think the stuck-up little lady in pink should get a taste of her own medicine. :twisted:

williej

Post#70 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:26 pm

darkmoor cane 7.png

Return to “Art Contributions”