3D Art by WillieMacJ

Paintings, Pictures, Manipulations, Drawings and all that jazz.

Moderator: Ralphus

Ed2

Re: 3D Art by WillieMacJ

Post#51 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:25 pm

lionrobe wrote:
williej wrote:
lionrobe wrote:I probably get all the pics ever posted by Willie.
With his permission, i can do a link...

No problem lionrobe. Please go ahead.

My pleasure

https://uptobox.com/ej4m343sqwpf

BTW, did you ever finish "Resistance draft" ? I get an unachieved text ?

With kind regards

Refused to download. Even after changing my VPN link to something non-USA, I can get past that fucking "Forbidden in this country" block, but it still won't download. This is something new for me. Anyone else?

doe.1971

Post#52 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:49 pm

Ed2 wrote:Refused to download. Even after changing my VPN link to something non-USA, I can get past that fucking "Forbidden in this country" block, but it still won't download. This is something new for me. Anyone else?

The host has a blacklist of VPN exits like many others nowadays. I manage to get to it only by using an obscure Malay exit point (not in the VPN blacklist yet) but it died after a month or so. I can get the transfer from my unrouted IP but it's not American and the host will accept it.

Ed2

Post#53 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:18 pm

Thanks for the information. I just tried Hanoi, Prague, Jakarta, and Estonia with no success. I use WindScribe, so they may have just blocked every VPN link from that company. If so, these Uptobox assholes are serious about getting you to buy their premium service.

lionrobe

Post#54 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:46 pm

So sorry, but with premium account (about 15$ year...), I can upload big files...

williej

Post#55 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:14 am

Ironically perhaps, I was able to download lionrobe's file without difficulty. I used a VPN via Canada.
It's a comprehensive collection of my work. Even I didn't have all of these files.

traductor

Post#56 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:20 am

My VPN from Russia worked great and I downloaded everything without any problems. Thank you Willie! Vielen Dank! Thank you; Lionrobe, too!

doe.1971

Post#57 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:55 pm

williej wrote:It's a comprehensive collection of my work. Even I didn't have all of these files.

The funniest thing I've read today!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ed2

Post#58 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:34 pm

Perhaps it's just a function of the VPN company I use (Windscribe) but every connection I try around the world--literally) does the same thing: I wait the required minute, click "download", then "click here to begin download", then uptobox does nothing. Oh, well.

Gerixx

Post#59 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:33 pm

I also managed to download it using a Canadian vpn.
I had to skip twice various pop ups, then it worked.
Thank you to willje and lionrobe!

williej

Post#60 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:27 pm

The tawse strapping having been completed, the hapless young prisoner thought, for a moment, that her ordeal might be over - until she spied Lady Hannah passing a cane to her brutish assistant.
Darkmoor 31.png

Return to “Art Contributions”