3D art by Artur-AE

Paintings, Pictures, Manipulations, Drawings and all that jazz.

Moderator: Ralphus

wulf

Re: 3D art by Artur-AE

Post#121 » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:03 pm

artur-ae wrote:Ranch Of The Cartel

The 2nd boss of a South American drug cartel has a big ranch far away from civilization. There not only drugs are stored on a large scale but also opponents and traitors are interrogated and executed.

In the picture you can see how four traitors are punished. The punishment is carried out by the rancher, his daughter, the blacksmith of the ranch and a security guard.

It is not known if anyone survived the punishment.

It's not often that one picture has so many of my triggers, but this one sure does. Love the multiple victims especially. You do amazing work, and I'm grateful that you share it here. Thank you.
Gimp fact of life #1; No matter how bad it is, it can and will, get worse.

frog

Post#122 » Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:36 pm

The 2nd boss of a South American drug cartel has a big ranch far away from civilization. There not only drugs are stored on a large scale but also opponents and traitors are interrogated and executed.

In the picture you can see how four traitors are punished. The punishment is carried out by the rancher, his daughter, the blacksmith of the ranch and a security guard.

One of your best. Regarding your technical discussion it just shows how much I have to learn if I really want to go into DAZ studio for rendering. Alas! I don't have the time nor the stamina right now. Keep up the good work.

artur-ae

Post#123 » Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:10 pm

frog wrote:

One of your best. Regarding your technical discussion it just shows how much I have to learn if I really want to go into DAZ studio for rendering. Alas! I don't have the time nor the stamina right now. Keep up the good work.

This is not as complicated as it sounds. DAZ does not cost a cent to start with. Just think about the advantages of rendering a figure or other object as PNG and then inserting it into your photo scene without cropping it.
Have a nice day - think dirty

yyy02

Post#124 » Wed Nov 04, 2020 1:32 am

Very nice! Thanks for sharing your art.

artur-ae

Post#125 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:57 am

Three girls are tortured by the soldiers of the military junta.
Attachments
Three Girls.jpg

wulf

Post#126 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:03 am

artur-ae wrote:Three girls are tortured by the soldiers of the military junta.

Very, very nice Artur. I love the multiple gimps suffering in one scene, and you do it exceptionally well. I'm often drawn to what's happening in the background as much as the main action. Thank you so much for sharing.

frog

Post#127 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:12 am

Good work, as usual. I like the variety of things going on at the same time, some in the background and some in the foreground.

artur-ae

Post#128 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:51 am

Competition

The boss of a powerful cartel has invited the following key employees to a meeting at her ranch:
-the head of security
-the department head for drugs and prostitution
-the department head for finances.

They want to review the successful past year and discuss new methods for more efficient Group management in the future.

As there was a very aggressive atmosphere at the meeting last year, the boss ordered the punishment of fraudulent and insubordinate hookers before the meeting started. The department heads are to carry out the punishments.

The punishment is to be carried out as a competition. The winner will receive a prize money of $50,000, the second will receive $30,000 and the loser will receive $10,000 as a consolation prize.
The rules are simple.
The hookers may only be maltreated with hands and feet. Blows to the head and face are not allowed. Otherwise anything that can be done with the hands is allowed. The punishment must last at least one hour, but should be very painful. The referee is the boss. She also pays attention to the severity of the punishment. The winner is the one whose hooker lives the longest.

The boss hopes that after this competition the employees have worked off their aggressions and can participate in the meeting in a calm and balanced way.

In addition, the competition is secretly filmed by hidden cameras. This footage can be used against a renegade employee if necessary. However, the department heads do not know this. So the competition is a special kind of personnel retention.
Attachments
Competition.jpg

wulf

Post#129 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:51 pm

A good way to keep her employees physically fit too.

I love the artwork, and the story line. Bravo.

jbs073

Post#130 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:51 am

Loving having her crisscrossed striped red across her body and the kick in the face.

Return to “Art Contributions”