drawings

Paintings, Pictures, Manipulations, Drawings and all that jazz.

Moderator: Ralphus

joan.m

Re: drawings

Post#541 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:07 pm

ed,
don't like, don't look.

joan.m

Post#542 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:11 pm

very old series
first 3 of 19
Attachments
Praxis00a.jpg
Praxis01a.jpg
Praxis02a.jpg

joan.m

Post#543 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:13 pm

next 3
Attachments
Praxis03a.jpg
Praxis04a.jpg
Praxis06a.jpg

joan.m

Post#544 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:15 pm

next 3
Attachments
Praxis07a.jpg
Praxis08a.jpg
Praxis09a.jpg

joan.m

Post#545 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:15 pm

more tomorrow

Ed2

Post#546 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:33 pm

joan.m wrote:ed,
don't like, don't look.

I can't think of anything I've posted that indicates I haven't liked anything I've seen here on your thread or Gimp in general. Unless you count not chewing on amputated nipples. . . Still enjoyed the clip.

wyntermedia

Post#547 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:43 pm

wulf wrote:Damn, that's some seriously good special effects. I've never seen this one before, and thanks for posting.

It's from the remake of Last House on the Left. The remake is more graphic and has better special effects, but the original by Wes Craven is the better film. It mixes odd whimsical humor with a gritty sense of driven sadism and also captures wonderfully a sense of post-coital/homicide melancholy after the final murder of the two girls.
It's worth watching the original, then the remake and then the film that inspired them, The Virgin Spring.

frog

Post#548 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:27 pm

Ed2 wrote:
wulf wrote:
joan.m wrote:old vid and not nice

Damn, that's some seriously good special effects. I've never seen this one before, and thanks for posting.

I saw and saved it from somewhere. While not into eating the nipples, the clip I found has some really strident screams. It is a constant disappointment how few gimp torture videos include the loud wails of pain you would expect from her. Frantic screams of excruciating agony are an integral part of my personal fantasy and so very welcome when good clips with them are discovered. You can keep your grunts or, worse, stoic silence; give me a full-throated shriek of suffering every time.

Ed, I seriously agree with you: no screams, no gain!

wulf

Post#549 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 10:32 pm

joan.m wrote:very old series
first 3 of 19

I am really glad to see these, Joan. I had all of them at one time, but I must have deleted them in one of my misguided purges in the past. Thank you for the chance to collect them again. :)
Gimp fact of life #1; No matter how bad it is, it can and will, get worse.

Ed2

Post#550 » Sat Oct 31, 2020 8:36 am

wyntermedia wrote:
wulf wrote:Damn, that's some seriously good special effects. I've never seen this one before, and thanks for posting.

It's from the remake of Last House on the Left. The remake is more graphic and has better special effects, but the original by Wes Craven is the better film. It mixes odd whimsical humor with a gritty sense of driven sadism and also captures wonderfully a sense of post-coital/homicide melancholy after the final murder of the two girls.
It's worth watching the original, then the remake and then the film that inspired them, The Virgin Spring.

I remember seeing the original with some frat brothers.Its advertising as seriously sick made it a must see. It didn't disappoint. Upon leaving, though, we were told something I just couldn't believe. A couple of local (this was Chicago) Catholic girls school had reserved the theater for a special showing to their students to teach them the consequences of buying pot and attending a rock concert. Seriously? To me, that was truly sick.

On a lighter note, after the movie we went to a bar. One of our group (his house name was Dog, appropriately enough) said, "I'm going to start with a bloody mary, M A R I." Cue the collective groan and cries of, "Dog, you sick fuck!" It was perfect.

Return to “Art Contributions”