drawings

Paintings, Pictures, Manipulations, Drawings and all that jazz.

Moderator: Ralphus

User avatar
frog
Posts: 1483

Re: drawings

Post#531 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:47 pm

Ed2 wrote:Quite correct, frog. He wanted to convey the darker atmosphere that likely existed in such torture chambers. (The earlier one also cropped Jucundus' signature from the bottom, but that was doubtless done by some Philistine before joan found it.)


Jucundus is one of a few artists (Roberts, Arcas, Quoom, and of course Willie) whose work is immediately identifiable.[/quote]
I agree on both counts. I'm not blaming Joan for the Phillistine's work as you say. In fact, I think that issue was also settled a while back. And the artists you mention are also immediately identifiable by their particular style, as you well say.

User avatar
yyy02
Posts: 861

Re: drawings

Post#532 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:25 pm

frog wrote:
frog wrote:
joan.m wrote:just one rack

I might be mistaken, but I think this one is by Jucundus (her feet look like his approach to feet). Great rack scene.

In fact, I think I remember him complaining about the lights and darks of his original being changed. His version was moodier and darker.
stretched.jpg

+1 frog.

joan.m
Posts: 309

Re: drawings

Post#533 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:58 am

older tg gif
Attachments
sp_v19%_0.gif

joan.m
Posts: 309

Re: drawings

Post#534 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:01 pm

part 2
Attachments
sp_v19%_1.gif

User avatar
wulf
Posts: 2147

Re: drawings

Post#535 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:41 pm

Now that is some serious breast torture, and I noticed the studs on the inside of the clamping bars. Really nice scene, and thank you for posting.
Gimp fact of life #1; No matter how bad it is, it can and will, get worse.

joan.m
Posts: 309

Re: drawings

Post#536 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:25 pm

there is more
Attachments
sp_v19%_2_2.gif
sp_v19%_2_2.gif (61.12 MiB) Viewed 1554 times

joan.m
Posts: 309

Re: drawings

Post#537 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:13 pm

change of pace
Attachments
jito314a.jpg
jito312.jpg

joan.m
Posts: 309

Re: drawings

Post#538 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:46 am

old vid and not nice
Attachments
Chaosnipoff%_1.gif

User avatar
wulf
Posts: 2147

Re: drawings

Post#539 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:01 pm

joan.m wrote:old vid and not nice


Damn, that's some seriously good special effects. I've never seen this one before, and thanks for posting.
Gimp fact of life #1; No matter how bad it is, it can and will, get worse.

User avatar
Ed2
Posts: 295

Re: drawings

Post#540 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:31 pm

wulf wrote:
joan.m wrote:old vid and not nice


Damn, that's some seriously good special effects. I've never seen this one before, and thanks for posting.


I saw and saved it from somewhere. While not into eating the nipples, the clip I found has some really strident screams. It is a constant disappointment how few gimp torture videos include the loud wails of pain you would expect from her. Frantic screams of excruciating agony are an integral part of my personal fantasy and so very welcome when good clips with them are discovered. You can keep your grunts or, worse, stoic silence; give me a full-throated shriek of suffering every time.

Return to “Art Contributions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Mr. Hyde, united85 and 21 guests