Tyrant's Artwork

Paintings, Pictures, Manipulations, Drawings and all that jazz.

Moderator: Ralphus

Tyrant

Re: Tyrant's Artwork

Post#11 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:12 am

One last scream.

Set_5_Lum.png

Still conscious, she'll last around 30 seconds before her brain uses up the remaining oxygen.

Wednesday_Addams_Set_6_Postc.png

A final indignity for her tormented spirit to play on loop during limbo.

The idea of her victim reliving the head chop and then spending her last few moments of consciousness buried in Wednesday's ass will provide some good masturbation material for later.

Wednesday_Addams_Set_7_Post_Resized.png

This first victim received the quickest and easiest death of the bunch, practically a spa treatment compared to what will happen to some of the others.

Yes, I realize that this is all kind of twisted. :twisted:

Elaine

Post#12 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 10:22 am

Deliciously twisted, if you please :twisted:

I absolutely adore the idea of Wednesday as an adult villain, it's Super Hot. Of course, I have a bit
of a preference for Female on Female scenes (see my post from that discussion viewtopic.php?f=2&t=896&p=13792#p13792)

I think the notion of progressively more extreme tortures on different victims, along with the
theme of sacrifices to an evil being and eternal torments for the victims, is both novel and
highly erotic. For me, anyway, the concept of evil combined with sexual and physical torture
add a frisson of excitement one doesn't find in a run of the mill torture chamber.

Your story line (and your art) are extremely enticing, and I'm looking forward to seeing more.
Well done, Tyrant!

Tyrant

Post#13 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:41 am

Thank you Elaine, I'm glad that you enjoy it, and that you seem to 'get' what I'm doing.

I also seem to gravitate mostly towards female on female BDSM scenes. I'm not sure exactly why this is, I'm heterosexual and not especially into lesbianism by itself. But, I do find both female victims and female sadists very sexy in BDSM scenes. Each one entrances my mind, so for me it is probably about adding sexiness to both sides of the equation.

The idea for this series, as you could probably tell, was heavily inspired by the Halloween season. Thus, we get an extra evil Wednesday Addams with some Slasher / Horror Movie genre flavoring and an added sprinkling of the supernatural. Normally, I wouldn't see the female subs killed so brutally, but, I wanted something gratuitous that was true to the genre.

The eternal suffering of the victim is a theme that I've visited in several different ways in my writings. Immortal Elves captured by Orcs, BDSM subs having their consciousness replicated to the cloud and tormented en masse Black Mirror style.

Why did I spend so much time fantasizing about sexy women getting tormented by Satan for all eternity when I was reading the Bible in Sunday school? Why did hell sound like the more interesting place to be? I'm pretty sure that all of that Old Testament reading at a young age only piqued my interest and made me even more twisted. :twisted:

wulf

Post#14 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:36 am

Tyrant wrote:
wulf wrote:
Tyrant wrote:Here's something that I created recently, there's also a story and larger set of images.

Your image is superb by any standard. The content sort of goes against my preference of "why kill a perfectly good gimp, when she's still 'tortureable'". But that's ok, I'm sure those pixels will live to suffer another day. :mrgreen:

Yes, I see what you mean, luckily, she has 4 or 5 more hapless damsels that are currently locked in gibbets, shackled to walls, or crammed into small cages that she will be playing with later.

I'll tell you a little bit about the series.

The main character is designed with the persona of an adult Wednesday Addams in mind. However, instead of her being a quirky, dark humored character who never does anything very evil, my version is more like a young, horny, Elizabeth Bathory who worships dark Gods, communes with demons, and is something of a psychopathic serial killer / homicidal maniac who is quite evil and enjoys torturing young women to death in her dungeon basement. - A grittier adaptation for the character sort of like going from 'Adam West's 'Batman' and 'Chris Nolan's' 'Dark Knight'.

In this story, Wednesday has the run of her family's mansion and is carrying on an ancient family tradition that involves sacrificing innocent damsels in the week leading up to Hallow's Eve to Phobos, the God of fear and terror. Each of her victims will have a harder death than the last one as the torments will get progressively worse. The one sacrificed last on Hallow's Eve will have some truly diabolical things happen to her.

What's more, the tormented spirits of the girls will be snared by Phobos and will be kept in a limbo state where they will be forced to relive their last moments of terror on a loop for all eternity.

Wednesday tells her victim about the horrible fate that awaits her.

Thank you for that clarification, and I like the scenario you've created with an evil Wednesday Addams. I'm always a fan of female torturers. I too am looking forward to what you're creating. I hope you continue to share it with us. :)
Gimp fact of life #1; No matter how bad it is, it can and will, get worse.

Tyrant

Post#15 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:18 am

Target Practice.png

After seeing what Wednesday had done to her friend Vanessa, Sadie told herself that there was no way that she would play the sadistic bitch's games.

However, when it was her turn to suffer, she found herself doing just that.

Wednesday gave Sadie several apples to hold and balance, letting her know that if she dropped any, crossbow bolts coated in sulfuric acid would be slowly skewered through the meat of her breasts. Sadie couldn't believe the cruelty, but did her best to remain still and hold on to each apple, despite the fact that she was shaking uncontrollably from fear. Tears streamed down her face and she looked on in horror as Wednesday pulled another bolt out of the fiery brazier, the tip glowing bright red with heat.

Using heated crossbow bolts was an ingenious way to prolong the session. Not only would it cause intolerable agony as the hot metal pierced flesh, but the bolt would simultaneously cauterize the wound that it created, preventing the victim from bleeding out.

Wednesday was only toying with Sadie at the moment, scaring her with close shots while intentionally missing. She wanted to see if she could get Sadie to drop an apple, as she was eager to skewer her tits before continuing with the session.

As the situation became progressively more intense, Wednesday would begin by targeting Sadie's extremities and slowly work her way in to the more vital areas, though there was no reason to rush things. In fact, it was likely that the Absinthe she was periodically sipping would make her sleepy, in which case, she would leave her victim to languish in her suffering while she rested, and would return again only when the mood struck her to pick things up where she left off.

wulf

Post#16 » Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:54 pm

Such cruelty from dear Wednesday.

I'm starting to really like this girl.

Thank you for sharing.

Tyrant

Post#17 » Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:35 am

So Halloween has come and gone, I will probably move on to some other themes. Here's one final Halloween piece with some misc story about an unfortunate party goer who ended up strictly bound in chains and abandoned to the elements.

Witch_Fin_3.png

Claire was driving through rural Tennessee on her way to a Halloween party when she heard her engine knock, when it started to smoke a few minutes later, she was forced to pull over.

With her car dead, she found herself stranded out in the middle of nowhere with no cell service. Still dressed in her Halloween costume, she started to walk down the side of the road hoping to find a house or someone who might be willing to help her.

Before long, a rusty old pickup truck started driving by and Claire flagged it down, however, to her dismay, two men jumped out and roughly forced her into a burlap sack. She would soon learn just how superstitious people in these parts were.

Her captors were two self proclaimed 'witch hunters', they brought her back to their shack and strapped her down to a table and started to question her. She tried to explain that she was on her way to a Halloween party and that her outfit was only a costume and she wasn't actually a witch, but, her captors weren't convinced. Her blue hair and nose and eyebrow piercings also didn't help her case. After some rough questioning that involved getting shocked multiple times on her sensitive areas with a high powered taser, she admitted to some ridiculous things such as being part of a Satanic cult of Wiccans who communed with evil spirits deep in the woods in an effort to curse all the surrounding lands and turn the inhabitants away from Jesus and towards Satan.

Satisfied that she was indeed a witch, her captors took her to an old Civil War graveyard that almost never received visitors and wrapped her in chains before padlocking her to a large tombstone. Her body was contorted in a difficult position and the hard metal caressing her flesh was incredibly uncomfortable. Claire struggled for hours but could barely move an inch, as the sun started to set, she began to shiver uncontrollably, but there was still no sign of her captors returning and she felt a wave of panic wash over her as she wondered whether they would ever come back.

"They can't be serious about leaving me out here like this!" Claire thought to herself, "I'll freeze! It's going to get down to 40 degrees tonight!".

doe.1971

Post#18 » Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:22 pm

Great props and ambiance ... well done!

wulf

Post#19 » Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:32 pm

I love it, and compliments on a wonderful piece of art to go with that perfect Halloween scenario.

Tyrant

Post#20 » Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:03 pm

If you're going to have a sub dance to the whip, you should at least give her some jewelry to wear.

Natalia_Whipped.png

Return to “Art Contributions”