drawings

Paintings, Pictures, Manipulations, Drawings and all that jazz.

Moderator: Ralphus

frog

Re: drawings

Post#521 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:42 pm

joan.m wrote:the 2nd
joan, I had completely forgotten about this one, thanks for the fond memories.

wulf

Post#522 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:37 am

joan.m wrote:I can not tell u how long ago that was
for obvious reasons..

That doesn't matter, my friend. :)
Gimp fact of life #1; No matter how bad it is, it can and will, get worse.

wulf

Post#523 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:43 am

joan.m wrote:your breast to knee gif, from a very old insex

I amazed that I had not seen that particular clip before, and I have several of hers from insex. Seeing a knee to breast tie is a treat for me. Was kind of hoping he would do both, though..... and maybe tie a weight to her big toes. :twisted:

joan.m

Post#524 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:35 am

there is one :-)
I have to find it.

p.s. no toe :-(

joan.m

Post#525 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:59 pm

just one rack
Attachments
stretched_1.jpg

frog

Post#526 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:08 pm

joan.m wrote:just one rack

I might be mistaken, but I think this one is by Jucundus (her feet look like his approach to feet). Great rack scene.

wulf

Post#527 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:22 am

frog wrote:

I might be mistaken, but I think this one is by Jucundus (her feet look like his approach to feet). Great rack scene.

It's one of the best ones I've seen. The taut suspension of her body really does it imo.

frog

Post#528 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:16 am

frog wrote:

In fact, I think I remember him complaining about the lights and darks of his original being changed. His version was moodier and darker.
stretched.jpg
Jucundus's original

Ed2

Post#529 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:26 am

frog wrote:
frog wrote:

In fact, I think I remember him complaining about the lights and darks of his original being changed. His version was moodier and darker.
stretched.jpg

Quite correct, frog. He wanted to convey the darker atmosphere that likely existed in such torture chambers. (The earlier one also cropped Jucundus' signature from the bottom, but that was doubtless done by some Philistine before joan found it.)

Ed2

Post#530 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:28 am

Ed2 wrote:
frog wrote:
frog wrote:I might be mistaken, but I think this one is by Jucundus (her feet look like his approach to feet). Great rack scene.

stretched.jpg

Quite correct, frog. He wanted to convey the darker atmosphere that likely existed in such torture chambers. (The earlier one also cropped Jucundus' signature from the bottom, but that was doubtless done by some Philistine before joan found it.)

Jucundus is one of a few artists (Roberts, Arcas, Quoom, and of course Willie) whose work is immediately identifiable.

Return to “Art Contributions”