Bondage XXX

Paintings, Pictures, Manipulations, Drawings and all that jazz.

Moderator: Ralphus

User avatar
yyy02
Posts: 850

Re: Bondage XXX

Post#11 » Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:47 am

wulf wrote:Three more of a less severe nature.... and gives an indication of what's on my mind right now. :evil:

Perfect!

User avatar
wulf
Posts: 2131

Re: Bondage XXX

Post#12 » Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:54 am

Three more to end the day end with.
Attachments
vlcsnap-2019-10-27-17h35m07s123.jpg
Abella-Danger-Rough-Anal-Sex(11).jpg
b07bf6c1e6a58bac79d9b45e3d197b64.jpg
Gimp fact of life #1; No matter how bad it is, it can and will, get worse.

User avatar
yyy02
Posts: 850

Re: Bondage XXX

Post#13 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:25 pm

Hung up for penetration.
mask_45isabella_standing_cock4_e2hardware-a_InP.jpg


Original Isabella Camille for Dungeoncorp.

User avatar
yyy02
Posts: 850

Re: Bondage XXX

Post#14 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:20 pm

Happy Friday everyone, stay safe!

35224_PennyPax_BillBailey026.jpg
35224_PennyPax_BillBailey036.jpg
35224_PennyPax_BillBailey037.jpg

Some tied cunnilingus with a gorgeous captive.

Credits:
Penny Pax , with Kat Anomia (first two images), and Bill Bailey, for Kink.

User avatar
wulf
Posts: 2131

Re: Bondage XXX

Post#15 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:29 pm

yyy02 wrote:Happy Friday everyone, stay safe!

35224_PennyPax_BillBailey026.jpg
35224_PennyPax_BillBailey036.jpg
35224_PennyPax_BillBailey037.jpg

Some tied cunnilingus with a gorgeous captive.

Credits:
Penny Pax , with Kat Anomia (first two images), and Bill Bailey, for Kink.


You mean there really is a guy named Bill Bailey? ..... who knew? :mrgreen:

I needed cheering up today, so thanks for these pics.
Gimp fact of life #1; No matter how bad it is, it can and will, get worse.

User avatar
yyy02
Posts: 850

Re: Bondage XXX

Post#16 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:45 pm

wulf wrote:I needed cheering up today, so thanks for these pics.
Hope these add to your happier mood...


In a dingy basement, the kidnapped woman is stripped, tied, punished and fucked.
mask_20929_Francesca_Le_117_e1_InP.jpg
mask_20929_Francesca_Le_128_e1_InP_headx92.jpg


Credits:
Francesca Le for Kink.

User avatar
wulf
Posts: 2131

Re: Bondage XXX

Post#17 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:48 pm

yyy02 wrote:
wulf wrote:I needed cheering up today, so thanks for these pics.
Hope these add to your happier mood...


In a dingy basement, the kidnapped woman is stripped, tied, punished and fucked.
mask_20929_Francesca_Le_117_e1_InP.jpg
mask_20929_Francesca_Le_128_e1_InP_headx92.jpg


Credits:
Francesca Le for Kink.


Oh yeah....... what bad mood? :mrgreen:
Gimp fact of life #1; No matter how bad it is, it can and will, get worse.

Tyrant
Posts: 86

Re: Bondage XXX

Post#18 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:06 pm

Image

User avatar
frog
Posts: 1461

Re: Bondage XXX

Post#19 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:13 pm

Remove the obnoxious woman and you might have a decent rack scene.
Attachments
ARCHANDMOANRCK.jpg

User avatar
wulf
Posts: 2131

Re: Bondage XXX

Post#20 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:42 am

frog wrote:Remove the obnoxious woman and you might have a decent rack scene.


Or just a nice rack the way it is. She certainly has one. :mrgreen:
Gimp fact of life #1; No matter how bad it is, it can and will, get worse.

Return to “Art Contributions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests