Breast Appreciation Day

Paintings, Pictures, Manipulations, Drawings and all that jazz.

Moderator: Ralphus

Boccaccio

Re: Breast Appreciation Day

Post#161 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:05 am

re williej #157

This is magnificent, Willie.

Is it part of a series that I have overlooked?

If not, it should be. The contrast between the straightness of the villain's arm and the glorious arch of the heroine's body and the curvature of her breasts is just splendid.

It's as good as anything you've ever done, I think, and that's saying a lot.

williej

Post#162 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:53 pm

Boccaccio wrote:re williej #157

This is magnificent, Willie.

Is it part of a series that I have overlooked?

If not, it should be. The contrast between the straightness of the villain's arm and the glorious arch of the heroine's body and the curvature of her breasts is just splendid.

It's as good as anything you've ever done, I think, and that's saying a lot.

Many thanks Boccaccio. Means a great deal coming from such an aficionado of the genre.
You have not missed anything. I just had some limited time and couldn't manage a series on this one. So I'm just doing a few angles and variations on the same basic scene.

williej

Post#163 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:54 pm

wulf wrote:
williej wrote:
Interrogation 1a.png

A beautiful image, and once again an amazing level of detail. Referring , of course, to the impact of the rod on her left breast. Thank you for sharing it here.

Thank you wulf. I'll post a few more angles.

williej

Post#164 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:56 pm

yyy02 wrote:
williej wrote:
Interrogation 1a.png

So perfect williej, thanks for sharing.

Thanks for the support yyy02. I appreciate it.

Ed2

Post#165 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:28 pm

williej wrote:
yyy02 wrote:
williej wrote:
Interrogation 1a.png

So perfect williej, thanks for sharing.

I thought I had already commented on this one (asking the same singleton or set question), but don't see it. Another great image, but you know I love everything you create.

frog

Post#166 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:44 pm

williej wrote:
Interrogation 1a.png

The whole scene is constructed excellently, like most of yours. Thanks.

williej

Post#167 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:43 am

Ed2 wrote:
williej wrote:
yyy02 wrote:So perfect williej, thanks for sharing.

I thought I had already commented on this one (asking the same singleton or set question), but don't see it. Another great image, but you know I love everything you create.

Thanks Ed and Frog. Here's another angle.
interrogation 6.png

frog

Post#168 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:45 am

williej wrote:
Ed2 wrote:
williej wrote:

Thanks Ed and Frog. Here's another angle.
interrogation 6.png

This angle is even better IMO. I like how you worked her feet.

wulf

Post#169 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:47 pm

The feet, the breasts, the facial expression, and an overall erotic position. A damn near perfect image. Thank you for sharing.
Gimp fact of life #1; No matter how bad it is, it can and will, get worse.

Boccaccio

Post#170 » Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:57 am

re Wulf #169 "The feet, the breasts, the facial expression, and an overall erotic position. A damn near perfect image. Thank you for sharing."

~~~~
It's a very close call, but I think the first image is 'primus inter pares.' Perhaps because we can see the determination, the intensity in the face of the man wielding the cane.

For me, it's not so much the suffering of a beautiful, full-breasted young woman, per se, that thrills me. It is the savagery, the sadistic lust of the villain(s) who takes such pleasure in causing her suffering.

A subtle distinction perhaps, but an important one, at least for me. That's not to minimize the importance of the heroine's anticipation and dread. But while many of us love to see the horror in her eyes as the direness of her plight becomes apparent, it is the villain's sexual satisfaction at having elicited that reaction, and HIS anticipation and arousal at the prospect of the flogging to follow, coupled with his surge of sexual energy as he delivers each successive stroke, that separates a truly memorable thrill scene from one that is 'only' good.

Return to “Art Contributions”