Nazis

Paintings, Pictures, Manipulations, Drawings and all that jazz.

Moderator: Ralphus

doe.1971

Re: Nazis

Post#151 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:09 pm

wulf wrote:Well said, Frog. Anyone else besides me see similarities between that and what's been going on in this country (US) lately?

Please, don't go on that slippery slope of politics. Everyone is convinced the 'other' tribe is evil incarnate. Nothing to gain unless you're looking for faith reinforcements from your own tribe.

williej wrote: I was moved by his story.

One can make the argument that everything can be triggering for someone. At 8.5 billions chances are good. Some might (justifiably) find south american depictions offensive. Some others, Wiccan practitioners might not enjoy the Inquisition. Others, after a nastly shock can't look at an electric wiring on a victim. So on. Self censoring is another slippery slope worth avoiding. We are pervs, we are capable to make a distinction between fantesy realm and reality and that's it. Be if not proud, at least self-accepting of what we are. There is a fat chance ANY one you stop randomly on a street to be offended by your proclivities. We are what we are.

Zardoz

Post#152 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:53 pm

williej wrote:One of my followers on DA commented on a nazi-themed image (one of many) which I posted there, saying he did not like the theme. He found it very disturbing. He is also a prolific creator of erotic DA 'art' himself. I think he is German....."
So I asked him what he found 'offensive'. We wrote to each other privately and he told me that his grandmother lived in Germany during WW2 and was a victim of the brutality of the SS. Members of her family were murdered by them, they took her possessions from her - including her home. To him, because of his connection to that regime, the images offended him....

I can understand this very well. Up to a certain point our fantasies are coping with fear or neuroses. A game with the contradiction within us. I think this is what is called sublimation. It only works as long as reality is not too close to us. I can understand that someone who has a direct connection to the events is building up a "memory" rather than a fantasy. And a memory reinforces a fear, while a fantasy dissolves it. I am not sure that my thoughts are understandable.

I feel the same way about the events in Belarus. I once started a series of interrogations in an eastern oppressive state (Igors Diary - some people know the story), actually I had Belarus as a fictional place of action in my mind. Since things there have become (or could become) reality, I can no longer succeed in building an erotic fantasy on it.

wulf

Post#153 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:45 pm

doe.1971 wrote:
wulf wrote:Well said, Frog. Anyone else besides me see similarities between that and what's been going on in this country (US) lately?

Please, don't go on that slippery slope of politics. Everyone is convinced the 'other' tribe is evil incarnate. Nothing to gain unless you're looking for faith reinforcements from your own tribe.

williej wrote: I was moved by his story.

One can make the argument that everything can be triggering for someone. At 8.5 billions chances are good. Some might (justifiably) find south american depictions offensive. Some others, Wiccan practitioners might not enjoy the Inquisition. Others, after a nastly shock can't look at an electric wiring on a victim. So on. Self censoring is another slippery slope worth avoiding. We are pervs, we are capable to make a distinction between fantesy realm and reality and that's it. Be if not proud, at least self-accepting of what we are. There is a fat chance ANY one you stop randomly on a street to be offended by your proclivities. We are what we are.

You're right, of course. I stepped over my own boundary with that post. In real life I avoid discussing politics with anyone, as I just don't need the drama.
Gimp fact of life #1; No matter how bad it is, it can and will, get worse.

wulf

Post#154 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:52 pm

Zardoz wrote:
williej wrote:One of my followers on DA commented on a nazi-themed image (one of many) which I posted there, saying he did not like the theme. He found it very disturbing. He is also a prolific creator of erotic DA 'art' himself. I think he is German....."
So I asked him what he found 'offensive'. We wrote to each other privately and he told me that his grandmother lived in Germany during WW2 and was a victim of the brutality of the SS. Members of her family were murdered by them, they took her possessions from her - including her home. To him, because of his connection to that regime, the images offended him....

I can understand this very well. Up to a certain point our fantasies are coping with fear or neuroses. A game with the contradiction within us. I think this is what is called sublimation. It only works as long as reality is not too close to us. I can understand that someone who has a direct connection to the events is building up a "memory" rather than a fantasy. And a memory reinforces a fear, while a fantasy dissolves it. I am not sure that my thoughts are understandable.

I feel the same way about the events in Belarus. I once started a series of interrogations in an eastern oppressive state (Igors Diary - some people know the story), actually I had Belarus as a fictional place of action in my mind. Since things there have become (or could become) reality, I can no longer succeed in building an erotic fantasy on it.

I see what you're getting at, and I think you have put it quite well. That actually applies to me in a small way. I have zero interest in any gimp scenarios that involve Southeast Asia, and Vietnam in particular. I guess for me they would have that realism factor that would kill any erotic fantasy.
Gimp fact of life #1; No matter how bad it is, it can and will, get worse.

doe.1971

Post#155 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:20 am

wulf wrote:In real life I avoid discussing politics with anyone, as I just don't need the drama.

There's no guilt in educated discussions on political topics between two unregimented people. Unfortunately they are fewer and fewer and there's no guarantee that you'll find them here. It seems to me that even the utterly disinterested people are having ironclad convictions nowawadays.

yyy02

Post#156 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:34 am

When I step into the holodeck, all else fades into the background.

hydra_maskFil1_ S&S candy 002_e3navel-a2_InP.jpg
hydra_maskFil1_3688_markcandy072.jpg

Have another couple of "Hydra Sex Slaves" images on me. :mrgreen:

Credits:
Originals Candy Manson for Kink.

yyy02

Post#157 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:28 pm

hydra_candy_rck45_jun12 crop2_dildopussy-a4breast_InP.jpg

A Hydra sex slave being punished because...well, because it pleases them. The whip across her breasts is icing on the cake, allowing the torturer to achieve a nice "workout sweat" as he lashes the helpless woman.

Original Candy Manson for Dungeoncorp.
Last edited by yyy02 on Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

frog

Post#158 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:45 pm

yyy02 wrote:
hydra_candy_rck45_jun12 crop2_dildopussy-a3_InP.jpg

A Hydra sex slave being punished because...well, because it pleases them. The whip across her breasts is icing on the cake, allowing the torturer to work up a nice sweat as he lashes the helpless woman.

Original Candy Manson for Dungeoncorp.

yyy, this one hits all the right buttons, though maybe she is too buxom for my taste.
    she is stretched AOH
    her legs are spread, substitute the thing inside her for an electro probe
    her foot is just pointing beautifully

Note: I would also electrify the metal frame.

williej

Post#159 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:20 am

Retribution.png

Boccaccio

Post#160 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:18 am

re williej #159

Superb! I encourage everyone to check this out at full magnification. The striations - often a strong feature in Willie's depictions - on this lovely prisoner's back and buttocks are exceptionally well done here. Yet another great leap forward in my favorite artist's ever-evolving mastery.

I am hopeful, of course, that her tormentors will now turn their full attention to her splendid breasts, so provocatively uplifted by her AOH position.

In the immortal words of Oliver Twist, "Please, sir. I want some more."

Return to “Art Contributions”