Damian's Website

Paintings, Pictures, Manipulations, Drawings and all that jazz.

Moderator: Ralphus

Damian
Posts: 74

Re: Damian's Website

Post#51 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:44 am

Mr. Hyde wrote:
Damian wrote:I'm having fun :) D.

Dear mr. Damian! Sorry my bad english!
I mean You are the great collage maker. I feel your influence on me.
When You have a time - see my old collage serie "Pirates of XXI Century":

http://desadov.com/galler_dir/pictures/ ... t_01.shtml
http://desadov.com/galler_dir/pictures/ ... t_02.shtml
http://desadov.com/galler_dir/pictures/ ... t_03.shtml

Hi, thanks for the compliment, nice work you have done, the resolution on some of these is a bit low but good compositions. Keep it up. I have done something similar with jihadis in the Punishment of Alice, I will post a few pics from that booklet soon.
Damian

User avatar
Mr. Hyde
Posts: 187

Re: Damian's Website

Post#52 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:43 pm

Damian wrote:nice work you have done, the resolution on some of these is a bit low but good compositions. Keep it up. I have done something similar with jihadis in the Punishment of Alice, I will post a few pics from that booklet soon.
Damian

TNX for nice words, from You it's honor for me! 8-)
Now I made celeb fakes. On this forum too:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=175&p=848#p848
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=176&p=849#p849
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=803&p=9827#p9827
Attachments
Copy of Elizabeth Olsen The Filth.jpg
simmons1.jpg
Creature-Ester-04.jpg

User avatar
wulf
Posts: 1678

Re: Damian's Website

Post#53 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:07 pm

Damian wrote:Some older ones reworked...I'm having fun :) D.


If you're having fun, then we most certainly are. :D

Thank you for sharing these lovely images.
Gimp fact of life #1; No matter how bad it is, it can and will, get worse.

Damian
Posts: 74

Re: Damian's Website

Post#54 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:52 am

Mr. Hyde wrote:
Damian wrote:nice work you have done, the resolution on some of these is a bit low but good compositions. Keep it up. I have done something similar with jihadis in the Punishment of Alice, I will post a few pics from that booklet soon.
Damian

TNX for nice words, from You it's honor for me! 8-)
Now I made celeb fakes. On this forum too:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=175&p=848#p848
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=176&p=849#p849
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=803&p=9827#p9827

Very nice. Are you posting on a pay site? Actually I don’t think they would post celebrities. Better quality images certainly. :)

Damian
Posts: 74

Re: Damian's Website

Post#55 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:54 am

wulf wrote:
Damian wrote:Some older ones reworked...I'm having fun :) D.


If you're having fun, then we most certainly are. :D

Thank you for sharing these lovely images.

Glad you like them, I will post more from time to time, though the lack of reactions here is a minus in my book!

User avatar
wulf
Posts: 1678

Re: Damian's Website

Post#56 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:01 pm

Damian wrote:
wulf wrote:
Damian wrote:Some older ones reworked...I'm having fun :) D.


If you're having fun, then we most certainly are. :D

Thank you for sharing these lovely images.

Glad you like them, I will post more from time to time, though the lack of reactions here is a minus in my book!


Yes, that does seem to be a problem here. I wish that wasn't the case.
Gimp fact of life #1; No matter how bad it is, it can and will, get worse.

User avatar
Mr. Hyde
Posts: 187

Re: Damian's Website

Post#57 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:46 pm

Damian wrote: Very nice. Are you posting on a pay site?
No, only free forums. You recomended?
Actually I don’t think they would post celebrities.
Modern? Maybe. And what about old, classic celebs?
Better quality images certainly. :)
TNX

User avatar
yyy02
Posts: 653

Re: Damian's Website

Post#58 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:54 pm

Mr. Hyde wrote:
Damian wrote:I'm having fun :) D.

Dear mr. Damian! Sorry my bad english!
I mean You are the great collage maker. I feel your influence on me.
When You have a time - see my old collage serie "Pirates of XXI Century":

http://desadov.com/galler_dir/pictures/ ... t_01.shtml
http://desadov.com/galler_dir/pictures/ ... t_02.shtml
http://desadov.com/galler_dir/pictures/ ... t_03.shtml

Great stuff, Mr. Hyde! Thanks for sharing your work.

Damian
Posts: 74

Re: Damian's Website

Post#59 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:41 am

Mr. Hyde wrote:
Damian wrote: Very nice. Are you posting on a pay site?
No, only free forums. You recomended?
Actually I don’t think they would post celebrities.
Modern? Maybe. And what about old, classic celebs?
Better quality images certainly. :)
TNX


I would suggest bdsmartwork that I have been doing work for, you can mail the admin Begonia, they are always looking for new talent.
As for even old celebs, if they have someone looking after the rights to their images you may have a problem.
Good luck,
Damian.

User avatar
Mr. Hyde
Posts: 187

Re: Damian's Website

Post#60 » Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:03 am

Damian wrote:you can mail the admin Begonia, they are always looking for new talent.

TNX!

yyy02 wrote:Great stuff, Mr. Hyde! Thanks for sharing your work.

You welcome.

Return to “Art Contributions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: inquisiteur19, mjvdol and 15 guests