Some Will Burner mag cover and movie scene redo

wjhk93

Some Will Burner mag cover and movie scene redo

Post by wjhk93 »

Here is some Men's mag cover redo I was going to post before Gimper forum crashed and burnt up, which fits my gimp fantasies of burning alive stake damsels.
I hope Bleumune is still with us and starts posting his new or old Men's mag redo again.
I take it because 500kb limit I and others can't post gif anymore. True or false?
First up is one I may have posted here long time ago. Will Burner
Attachments
dime_mystery_jan1938.jpg
dime_mystery_jan1938.jpg (71.46 KiB) Viewed 5483 times
April redo bats 1bFINF.jpg
April redo bats 1bFINF.jpg (320.19 KiB) Viewed 5483 times
wjhk93

Re: Some Will Burner mag cover and movie scene redo

Post by wjhk93 »

Here is the last fun time at Pompeii's Colosseum before literally all fire and brimstone bury the whole city.
Colosseum and final eruption scene taken from movie Pompeii.
That do for now and hope everyone comes back. Will Burner
Attachments
Pompeii3AFIX.jpg
Pompeii3AFIX.jpg (485.34 KiB) Viewed 5451 times
volcano_mn.jpg
volcano_mn.jpg (277.1 KiB) Viewed 5451 times
wjhk93

Post by wjhk93 »

Here is a new one I just completed. Will Burner

The gif: http://www.stakedamsels.com/forum/downl ... &mode=view , from SD forum.
Attachments
Vintage-Bondage-Art-Sex-Sun-King-Louis-XIV-James-Holledge.jpg
King and Queen bats Ann 00FINS.jpg
King and Queen bats Ann 69FIN.jpg
galione

Post by galione »

wjhk93 wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:10 pm Here is some Men's mag cover redo I was going to post before Gimper forum crashed and burnt up, which fits my gimp fantasies of burning alive stake damsels.
I hope Bleumune is still with us and starts posting his new or old Men's mag redo again.
I take it because 500kb limit I and others can't post gif anymore. True or false?
nice pics :D ,do you know where i can find the first one (dime mistery) is it a comics?
bast73

Post by bast73 »

Hi

Glad to see tour back, look fwd to future posts.

best

Bast73
wjhk93

Post by wjhk93 »

nice pics :D ,do you know where i can find the first one (dime mistery) is it a comics?

Sorry I found it long time ago. I don't know anything about it or were to find it but it doesn't appear to be comic. Will Burner
bleumune

Post by bleumune »

galione wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:14 am
wjhk93 wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:10 pm Here is some Men's mag cover redo I was going to post before Gimper forum crashed and burnt up, which fits my gimp fantasies of burning alive stake damsels.
It's a pulp digest-sized magazine from January, 1938. It's sometimes available from old book dealers or on ebay for upwards of $100, depending on how worn it is. I've collected several of those in the past, and the cover is the best thing about them. The interior stories are usually pretty tame.
wjhk93

Post by wjhk93 »

Here is a Nazi mag cover redo that I replaced Nazis with Mobster.
Forgive me I didn't what to buy Nazi's props and clothing just to create one or two poser redoes.
Anyways Daz poser product library has no Nazi or Jap uniforms. Just USA soldier's uniforms.
I also made changes in the Headline text. See you can guess were. Will Burner
Attachments
tumblr_n5dqsjvtX61trkd46o1_500.jpg
Mob bats 3DFIN.jpg
wulf

Post by wulf »

wjhk93 wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:55 pm Here is a Nazi mag cover redo that I replaced Nazis with Mobster.
Forgive me I didn't what to buy Nazi's props and clothing just to create one or two poser redoes.
Anyways Daz poser product library has no Nazi or Jap uniforms. Just USA soldier's uniforms.
Bottom right corner, you changed Nazis to mob's in the text. I love the girl roast in the background. Good job on this one, and thanks for sharing.
Slave Rule #1- No matter how bad the pain is, it can always get worse
wjhk93

Post by wjhk93 »

wulf wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:43 pm
wjhk93 wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:55 pm Here is a Nazi mag cover redo that I replaced Nazis with Mobster.
Bottom right corner, you changed Nazis to mob's in the text. I love the girl roast in the background. Good job on this one, and thanks for sharing.
Yes but Wulf no cigar. Read what I desire :twisted: :lol: :twisted: :lol: . Will Burner