Cards of Pain 11 - Dorothy

Post your Movie Reviews in this area.
http://ralphus.net/reviews/index.html

Moderator: Ralphus

Darkseid

Cards of Pain 11 - Dorothy

Post#1 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:40 pm

CARDS OF PAIN 11 - DOROTHY

It’s Dorothy’s turn for COP. We saw her in the second episode of Save your Friend in which she played with Linda. Not a remarkable apparition for me. Nothing compared to the first episode with the lovely Zazie and her friend Darcia. Not particular “good reactions” to pain and whip. And I don’t find her particularly cute. But COP format can bring the best gimp-side from everyone.
During the intro she seems sweet, innocent and calm like a little doe, and this looks promising for evil watchers as we are. For this game she chose the simplest strategy: 20 strokes for each body part.

1st ROUND: 20 on PUSSY. Lucky card: HOT WAX.
Dorothy starts with the scariest part of all: pussy. She picks the hot wax card that transforms the strokes in hot wax drops. Amanda starts with the first 10 drops. Only at 6th Dorothy starts to shake the legs and pant for pain. 7th and 8th too seems very painful, with little screams. When It’s Tatjana’s turn, the beautiful blonde dom shows immediately a little mercy. Dorothy count again 1 instead of 11 and Tatjana corrects her. She could shrug and accept the restart of counting. But on the other side she keeps the candle lower than Amanda: this means less distance and hotter drops. 12th drop seems very painful and Dorothy’s scream draw a beautiful sadist smile on Tatjana’s face. From 16th Dorothy starts crying.
The round ends with a sobbing Dorothy. Not a remarkable round, I find the hot wax a very lucky card for the player and the scary pussy whipping we love so much is avoided.

2nd ROUND: 20 on ASS. Lucky card: THIGHS.
The card transforms the 20 lashes on ass in 20 lashes on front thighs. During the interval between round, Dorothy says that she doesn’t like the two doms. Tatjana seems holding a grudge for it… She starts hitting Dorothy’s front thighs with strength. 2nd stroke hits her belly, and 4th strokes it even higher. From the 6th stroke we starts to see how Dorothy seems to yeld to pain and fights to hold back tears. Nice try, and this make the film even more interesting because in this situations you starts checking the exact moment of the breakdown. The 10th strokes hits again the belly. During the switching between Tatjana and Amanda, Dorothy complains about that. “That was not my thighs”. Tatjana gets mad and pull her chin with rage (love when she does it, even if I prefer hair pulling) but Dorothy keeps herself defiant. Again, very interesting for the ones who love defiance broken.
Amanda and Tatjana starts to threaten Dorothy who seems feeling the psychological blow, starting to cry. But she is still defiant. 12th stroke is the point of no return. She can’t no more hold back tears and finally she screams and cry in pain. From this moment every stroke is a scary repetition of lash-scream-tears with panting-count with trembling voice. But Dorothy still tries to be defiant. The 19th stroke hits her belly and pussy and again she complains. But now she looks more like a whining child than a defiant lady. And this is better for the doms (and us) and worst for her. Amanda cruelly answers that if the stroke hit the wrong part, it must not be counted and it must be repeated. She strikes, Dorothy screams and cries, but she counts 20. Amanda would repeat the 20th but the evil Tatjana makes her repeat the 19th too. And so the round ends with a nearly broken and crying but still wannabe defiant Dorothy. Good round, thanks to the evilness of Tatjana and Amanda, the reactions of Dorothy (now good and not like SyF2) and the psychological tension.

3rd ROUND: 20 on TITS. Lucky Card: x2 ALL
During the interval Dorothy is more and more like a crying child who protest for an unfair punishment. And this kind of innocent sweetness in her defiance has something exciting. And once more, she insults the doms calling them “lame”. And they don’t seems like that.
The new round is tits whipping and she picks one of the most beloved (for us) and feared (for players) card of all. The evil x2 ALL. So she has to endure 40 strokes on her tiny tits.
She is “crucified” as always in this kind of rounds (on of the most appreciated “invention” from Pedro). But despite the suffering in the previous round, she looks like recharged in strength and endure the first strokes without any particular suffering. Amanda is upset for this, so from 6th stroke she aims nipples. And, as always, she succeeds. Now satisfaction appears on her face, while pain and signals of collapse start to be shown on Dorothy. After the dom switch, Tatjana starts to provoke Dorothy who is now submissive, in fear, only crying and sniffing with eyes down. This is a good scene for the evil ones who love to see the “breaking” of the sub. Then Dorothy misses counting the 12th stroke. Tatjana repeat it but Dorothy refuses to count the new stroke again as the 12th and she count 13th. Tatjana get mad, so the strike is repeated twice. 16th seems to be very painful and Dorothy starts to louder her screams. By the 25th (Amanda’s turn), cries start to be longer and legs start losing their strength. And by the 26th breath become heavier and voice more trembling. On the last 10-round Tatjana increase strength and maybe she come closer to Dorothy to give more power to the lashes. Doroty is more and more suffering now, and on the 39th stroke we have a remarkable scene, of the ones who make EP history. Dorothy totally loses strength on her legs and she kneels, remaining hanged to the cross. Her collapse is a wonderful scene. And the last stroke is given while she is kneeling. As Amanda says, “it’s a pity we don’t have 5 more strokes”. Because the whipping on a kneeling broken blonde girl is a very rare and exciting scene. The only regret for this beautiful scene is that we have only one stroke in this way. Anyway, wonderful round.

4th ROUND: 20 on SOLES (40 with doubled card). Lucky card: ALL BODY
The “bastinado curse” still resists. Dorothy choses feet round, but she picks an “all body” card. That is a great card, anyway. And we start with a beautiful scene. Dorothy is hanged by wrists and she show her back to the whipper. But Amanda evilly asks: “who told you we will whip your back?”. Dorothy cries like a child and begs submissively, with a little voice, if they can whip only her back because her front part is extremely sore. What do you think Amanda and Tatjana would answer? So we have a 40 strokes full frontal whipping. After 2 rounds of front thighs and breasts whipping.

5th ROUND. 20 on BACK (40 with doubled card). Lucky card: RESET.
This card at the final round, with a previous 2x all, sounds like a “stop game”, because Dorothy should restart the game and endure once more ALL the punishments.

MY COMMENT:
As you know, I don’t find Dorothy particularly cute. But her attitude like a sweet innocent child who tenderly cries for the oppression of the bad doms makes her suffering under whip quite pleasant. And the cards and the evil strategy of the doms gift us a rare and well appreciated 100 (103 with the repeated ones) strokes full frontal whipping. The real plus of the movie is the final kneeling scene during the breast whipping. Standing ovation.
On the cons side we have, other than the fact that Dorothy is not so beautiful, at least not as Linda, Lyen, Darcia or Luna (I don’t mention Zazie or Ariel because they are among the unreachable goddesses), the fact that during the full body whipping that transformed itself in a full frontal round (good and appreciated choice) the doms aim too much on the thighs instead of the breasts.

FINAL GRADE: A-

Pedro

Re: Cards of Pain 11 - Dorothy

Post#2 » Thu Feb 18, 2021 1:26 pm

Well done review! Reading it I felt like if I was there again happaning before my very own eyes. Brilliant! Thank you!

Darkseid

Re: Cards of Pain 11 - Dorothy

Post#3 » Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:11 am

Thank you. I appreciate you appreciate my reviews :lol:

Return to “Movie Reviews”