Cards of Pain 9: Review

Post your Movie Reviews in this area.
Or go to the Movie Review Database
http://ralphus.net/reviews/index.html

Moderator: Ralphus

Jan

Cards of Pain 9: Review

Post#1 » Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:44 pm

Finally Elitepain released the movie I have been waiting for so long. After WOP25 Amanda agrees to act as a submissive again, yummie! :D

The rivalry between Amanda and Ariel has a history. After the movie "Domina Competition" http://elitepain.com/movie.php?id=1011&hd=on whenever they act together as a dom duo they show openly their mutual dislike.

In the movie COP6 http://elitepain.com/movie.php?id=1199&hd=on they were given a chance to let off steam. They could either both raise their hands (which would mean a duell) or enrapture the viewers with a one-sided challenge (if only one raises the hand - signalling thus the acceptance of a submissive role to the other). If both keep their hands down a lot of money would go to Lucy, another (ever loosing) EP-actress. As it turned out only Ariel accepted the challenge. The accusations that Amanda has to be a coward then made her accept this revenge movie now.

The movie starts with the usual interview. As if it were necessary the host pointed out the rivalry between Amanda and Ariel. Amanda shows no sign of pity that she has given Ariel a real bad time in the movie COP6.

The rules for this movie are a bit different to the other COP-movies. Usually the player has to distribute 100 strokes to the body parts soles/thighs, tits, pussy, back and buttocks. But since Amanda is so worried about her precious breasts, they are excempted this time. To make up for this she instead has to distribute 120 strokes to the remaining body parts. However if a lucky card shows tits, she has to accept this nevertheless. After everything is explained Amanda allotets the strokes. She writes down 10 for pussy, 30 for soles/thighs, 20 for buttocks and 60 for back. Then she draws the lucky cards.

She starts her punishments with soles/thighs. The lucky card is indeed lucky this time. It reduces the amount by 5 strokes to 25 strokes.
Unfortunately we do not see Amanda strip for her first punishment then.

Ariel comes to play. She wears my favourite outfit: A black leather bra (if I got the material right) with a good cleavage and a matching black mini-skirt... and a malicious grin.

Amanda lies on her back on a bench for this punishment. Positioned thus Ariel gets the full benefit of a downward swing.
After a couple of strokes Ariel decides to change her leather strap to a real whip, because she thinks she thus "can hit harder". Amanda now yells in earnest. A couple of times she accuses Ariel of pussy strokes. Ariel being Ariel we can assume she did not hit there accidentally. :)

For the next round Amanda chooses the pussy punishment. The lucky card says "Stop". This means she can stop the punishment any time but has to add the remaining strokes to the next punishment round. Amanda asks if she can stop before it started and add all 10 strokes to the next round. This is allowed and so buttocks 20 strokes becomes buttock 30 strokes.

A real drama unfolds in the next round: Buttocks 30. The lucky card says "Dom Choice". Ariel comes to the scene and you can guess which body part she chooses. It is of course tits! The debate that follows is almost alone worthwile watching this movie. Amanda thinks it is cheating that of all body parts Ariel chooses that one Amanda thought was excempted. Watching her growing despair, frustration is pure joy. Ariel grins evilly.

The now following punishment is epic. Amanda has to kneel tied to a cross like device. Her knees rest on protecting towels. Do not say Elitepain does not care for comfort. :lol:
The tit-whipping is awesome. Amanda yells with every stroke and sobs between so sexily. Ever so often she has to check with a downward glance what damage has been done to her so precious tits. Ariel is relentless. She aims for nipples and even draws a little blood once. An awesome punishment scene, utterly awesome. :D

If you think Amanda gives up now, think again. Mind you the coming punishment is a 60 strokes back whipping. But we have to see how the lucky card alters this: With trembling fingers Amanda reveals, that the lucky card changes the target to belly. 60 strokes belly then.

The bondage position Amanda now is in is my favourite one: AOH with wrists together, no outspread arms.
Before the punishment begins, Ariel extracts from the producer the promise that she can award punishment strokes, if Amanda misbehaves. To Amanda's dismay 3 punishment strokes are permitted. The whipping that follows is utterly severe again. Ariel whips without mercy. Amanda yells and counts and sobs. After a repeated accuse that Ariel hit her pussy she gets her 1st set of punishment strokes. A while later Amanda gets sick and cannot count immediately enough anymore. Her accusation that Ariel should have noticed her arising sickness earns her a 2nd set of punishment strokes. We are now in the mid of 20 strokes. A short while later Amanda has to give up because the sickness grew worse.

So, how good was it really? I have to admit I am an Amanda-fan (as long as she is on the right side of the whip) :D
Sorry Amanda, I simply cannot get enough of you getting whipped. The realization of this movie made my heart jump. So I am probably a bit biased. Anyway, writing a review is always a bit of personal taste. The whippings in this movie are nicely severe. Amanda is utterly sexy in her suffering, how she yells, how she sobs, awesome. The tit-whipping is outstanding! I missed the act of undressing. The whippings were all frontal, which is a bit unbalanced. I am a traditionalist and would have preferred a back whipping. But hey one cannot have everything.

I grade it: A
(With the act of undressing and/or a back-whipping I would have added a +)

Get it here:
http://elitepain.com/movie.php?id=1259&hd=on
Last edited by Jan on Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pedro

Re: Cards of Pain 9: Review

Post#2 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:08 am

Jan, I accidentally discovered that you also posted a COP9 review.

Being an Amanda fan, you have a highest category of taste!!!

Regarding your last sentences ... patient, my friend! and get some prescription tranquillizers for 2021 cause some serious things are coming.

hornythumb

Post#3 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:43 am

I gotta rewatch this one and WOP 25.

Jan

Post#4 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:33 am

Pedro wrote:Jan, I accidentally discovered that you also posted a COP9 review.

Being an Amanda fan, you have a highest category of taste!!!

Regarding your last sentences ... patient, my friend! and get some prescription tranquillizers for 2021 cause some serious things are coming.

Nice to read this. With last sentence you made me nervous. I hope we won't have to wait too long for this one then. ;)

Return to “Movie Reviews”