Post your Movie Reviews in this area.
Or go to the Movie Review Database
http://ralphus.net/reviews/index.html

Moderator: Ralphus

Jan

Cards of Pain 8 Review

Post#1 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:11 pm

A couple of days ago I watched COP8. This is what I think:

First of all: I liked it very much. I am as always very grateful, that Pedro constantly manages to produce such delightful movies.
Darcia is a treasure. She has boobs made to be whipped. In WOP28 this was unfortunately neglected. ;-)

I think Amanda & Tatjana as a dom duo is best choice. For further movies in which dom duos play a part, I hope it will always be them that are chosen. They are the perfect team.

However I am not that much a fan of their outfits. Those striped blouses are for me... boring.
I hope to see them e.g. wearing bra + jeans or leather pants or something like this sometime again, but this is of course only my personal taste.

The tits whipping was great. I loved this 1st round very much. As written above, Darcia has boobs made to be whipped.

I am not that much a stickler for pussy whipping and also I can accept that you sometimes need "real lucky" cards in this game as well. So I could easily accept that Darcia was indeed lucky in the 2nd round and that pussy whipping was omitted this time.

Next round: thighs/soles: 10 strokes: The lucky card however led to a swap with the amount originally designed for her back. So it is now 35 thighs strokes, yummie. The movie gets better and better. :-) I loved that the doms now also aim for the pussy now and then. This makes up for the omitted 2nd round. :-) The dialogue is sometimes vicious. I loved this. But for me it could have been even more. Even more catty remarks. Even more sadistic gloating etc.

The now only 10 strokes to back is the prize for the delicious previous round.
The amount of frontal whipping strokes in contrast to the back whipping strokes is now very unbalanced. :-(
But hey, one can not have everything.

Next round buttocks: But then: Luck cards say: dom choice. And Amanda chooses belly. This enhances the unbalancement of back whipping in contrast to frontal whipping even further. But this of course is only a minor point.
The bondage position Darcia is now in is my favourite one, but with thighs spread she is not stretched enough.
Whenever she closes her thighs, she is literally hanging in her bonds. For me a bit too much. However the severity of this round makes up for this. It is highly entertaining how Darcia is suffering now.

The best comes last: The saltwater treatment.
I loved Linda's gloating. It made me yearn for a duell Linda/Darcia with every fibre of me. And reading some forum entries I am not alone with this whish. But then only Pedro will decide.... And of course Linda and Darcia... But everybody will understand that I am crossing my fingers already.

Once again: A great movie with some minor points that could have been better for me:
Better dom outfits, even more vicious remarks, a better stretched position, more back whipping (even to the prize of lesser thighs/belly whipping, I am a traditionalist in this...)

The movie was still very great for me. I liked it very much.

For me it is a A-
Attachments
cop8_72.jpg
Last edited by Jan on Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

skullchaser

Re: Cards of Pain 8 Review

Post#2 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:32 pm

Nice review! I didn't mind the striped blouses. I thought it looked "Spring" and fresh; the all-black was getting boring.

I agree with you - Darcia's boobs are made to be whipped, and I'm glad they got their well-deserved attention in this movie. I hope she gets her boobs abused in every movie she makes now. I also like to see them bounce when her back is whipped. She knows how to use her body.
Thomas Chaser

Pedro

Post#3 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:54 pm

Thanks Jan, for this interesting review!

Jan

Post#4 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:56 pm

skullchaser wrote:Nice review! I didn't mind the striped blouses. I thought it looked "Spring" and fresh; the all-black was getting boring.

I agree with you - Darcia's boobs are made to be whipped, and I'm glad they got their well-deserved attention in this movie. I hope she gets her boobs abused in every movie she makes now. I also like to see them bounce when her back is whipped. She knows how to use her body.

Thank you, skullchaser. Regarding the outfits, well, tastes differ. I very much prefer more skin in a dom outfit, like bra + jeans of WOP28. I hope to see something like that more often. Regarding Darcia's tits, I wholeheartedly agree with you. I also love to see them bounce when her back is whipped.

Pedro wrote:Thanks Jan, for this interesting review!

You are welcome, Pedro! ;)

Return to “Movie Reviews”