WHO would you personally like to torture?

Anything goes! Except SPAM!
Any and and all subjects are discussed here.

Moderator: Ralphus

Navyrotor

Re: WHO would you personally like to torture?

Post#841 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:05 pm

Delightful - thanks for this post. Again, Canadian women - WOW!!!

hornythumb

Post#842 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:49 pm

Love thinking about some wonderful Canadian beers while watching. :) :)

wulf

Post#843 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:31 pm

MasterKav wrote:
frog wrote:
MasterKav wrote:Always had a thing for this one.

Juno Temple. Imagine her stripped and ready for torture.

download/file.php?id=20087&mode=view The first order of business is to stretch her on the rack almost to the breaking point and commence with tattoo removal. . . Consult with Wulf, he has some expertise in the matter. LOL :mrgreen:

It would be an excellent opportunity while she is stretched to perform such a task. I would love to see the process and hope that @wulf can assist in this matter. I would personally brn them of with a hot iron.

At your service.........
The hot iron method works well if you don't want to spend much time taking care of the problem, and it is self-cauterizing and handy for those hard to reach places.
If large areas of scarring aren't a concern, then the simple well stropped straight razor or scalpel can used to slice away the offending 'artwork'.
To combine the tattoo removal with a punishment for having it, I recommend the lowly cheese grater. It's a bit more labor intensive, but effective in teaching a lesson.
Of course with either the slicing technique, or the grating method, salted and lemon juice soaked bandages should be applied to prevent excessive blood loss.
Gimp fact of life #1; No matter how bad it is, it can and will, get worse.

MasterKav

Post#844 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:24 pm

Excellent!

frog

Post#845 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:48 am

wulf wrote:
MasterKav wrote:
frog wrote:download/file.php?id=20087&mode=view The first order of business is to stretch her on the rack almost to the breaking point and commence with tattoo removal. . . Consult with Wulf, he has some expertise in the matter. LOL :mrgreen:

It would be an excellent opportunity while she is stretched to perform such a task. I would love to see the process and hope that @wulf can assist in this matter. I would personally brn them of with a hot iron.

At your service.........
The hot iron method works well if you don't want to spend much time taking care of the problem, and it is self-cauterizing and handy for those hard to reach places.
If large areas of scarring aren't a concern, then the simple well stropped straight razor or scalpel can used to slice away the offending 'artwork'.
To combine the tattoo removal with a punishment for having it, I recommend the lowly cheese grater. It's a bit more labor intensive, but effective in teaching a lesson.
Of course with either the slicing technique, or the grating method, salted and lemon juice soaked bandages should be applied to prevent excessive blood loss.

I knew you would come through. I would have never thought of the variety of methods and their appropriate use. I also like the cost-effectiveness of the simple procedures you propose. As to labor intensiveness, I suppose that if one wants to spend as much time as possible with the GIMP, one would choose precisely said methods. After all one wants to prolong her suffering and one's pleasure. 8-)

wulf

Post#846 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:48 pm

frog wrote:
wulf wrote:
MasterKav wrote:

At your service.........

I knew you would come through. I would have never thought of the variety of methods and their appropriate use. I also like the cost-effectiveness of the simple procedures you propose. As to labor intensiveness, I suppose that if one wants to spend as much time as possible with the GIMP, one would choose precisely said methods. After all one wants to prolong her suffering and one's pleasure. 8-)

That would be my choice as well. I've never been one to rush things. :twisted:

In my earlier post I should have included the items shown below, that are handy for the hard to reach areas of the body. The bottom tool is also a rasp, but in a pocket-size so you can take it with you.
Attachments
Half-Round-Wood-Rasp-Files.jpg
423178.0.jpg
Gimp fact of life #1; No matter how bad it is, it can and will, get worse.

MasterKav

Post#847 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:11 pm

wulf wrote:
frog wrote:
wulf wrote:
At your service.........

That would be my choice as well. I've never been one to rush things. :twisted:

In my earlier post I should have included the items shown below, that are handy for the hard to reach areas of the body. The bottom tool is also a rasp, but in a pocket-size so you can take it with you.

Shall we get to work?

364E09A.jpg
364E09A.jpg (11.62 KiB) Viewed 686 times

2144778998.jpg

frog

Post#848 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:34 pm

wulf wrote:In my earlier post I should have included the items shown below, that are handy for the hard to reach areas of the body. The bottom tool is also a rasp, but in a pocket-size so you can take it with you.

I'm well acquainted with them, in fact they are in my tool kit. A tool for every purpose, like my dad used to say.

frog

Post#849 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:39 pm

MasterKav wrote:
Shall we get to work? download/file.php?id=20266

Yes, we should get to work ASAP.

frog

Post#850 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:40 pm

sa-g wrote:Madeline Lethbridge, a Canadian volleyball player. Ouch, she has long feet, what about a good bastinado as an appetizer before the serious action?
6'0" (1.82 m)
download/file.php?id=20124 The tongue says it all. LOL

Return to “Open Discussion”