Favorite Electro-Torture Scenes

Anything goes! Except SPAM!
Any and and all subjects are discussed here.

Moderator: Ralphus

User avatar
skullchaser
Posts: 410

Re: Favorite Electro-Torture Scenes

Post#311 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:17 pm

If electro is your thing, you might want to have a look at this beauty:

http://www.deadsexyclips.com/0001134/torture%20by%20electricity%204%20full%20hd-p-658.html

Clips, wand, two batons, and the taser. It's quite a show, and her temper tantrum at the end is the icing on the cake.

Image
Thomas Chaser

dmon
Posts: 11

Re: Favorite Electro-Torture Scenes

Post#312 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:31 am

Osouk wrote:Does anyone know what film this is from? It ticks just about every box for me.
[url]
https://www.xnxx.com/video-y89yv18/elec ... ican_movie[/url]

I edited and uploaded that ;)))

As mentioned it’s from a Chilean flick called Trauma from the year 2017.

dmon
Posts: 11

Re: Favorite Electro-Torture Scenes

Post#313 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:47 am

evilmonk wrote:it is called Trauma

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6705640/
there is another scene right at the start

The opening scene is a big tease. It sounds like there’s some amazing electric torture going on just off screen, while we’re subjected to a teenager being forced to have sex with his bloodied up mother.

To each their own, but that shit makes my dick shrivel all the way up into my stomach.

User avatar
Mark Evans
Posts: 22

Re: Favorite Electro-Torture Scenes

Post#314 » Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:55 pm

skullchaser wrote:If electro is your thing, you might want to have a look at this beauty:

http://www.deadsexyclips.com/0001134/torture%20by%20electricity%204%20full%20hd-p-658.html

Clips, wand, two batons, and the taser. It's quite a show, and her temper tantrum at the end is the icing on the cake.

Image



BTW, this is a custom I did with CW and I gotta say they are really good at what they do :) I just asked for a few changes to her prior film for this one.

User avatar
mikhail
Posts: 30

Re: Favorite Electro-Torture Scenes

Post#315 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:54 am

Not sure if this quite qualifies as fitting the topic, but this girl's lovense seems to be malfunctioning in an intensely shocking way, especially from about the 6:30 mark:

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5e4f454cd73f4

User avatar
skullchaser
Posts: 410

Re: Favorite Electro-Torture Scenes

Post#316 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:40 am

Mark Evans wrote:
skullchaser wrote:If electro is your thing, you might want to have a look at this beauty:

http://www.deadsexyclips.com/0001134/torture%20by%20electricity%204%20full%20hd-p-658.html

Clips, wand, two batons, and the taser. It's quite a show, and her temper tantrum at the end is the icing on the cake.

Image



BTW, this is a custom I did with CW and I gotta say they are really good at what they do :) I just asked for a few changes to her prior film for this one.


You came up with a good script! I was wondering how they came up with so many instruments used so creatively. The temper tantrum at the end when she breaks is a perfect ending. Too often these end up with the victim unconscious (not that there's anything wrong with that) but the anger and break-down is a nice change. Who is the model? I'm guessing she's still active since its a recent film.
Thomas Chaser

User avatar
gowron
Posts: 324

Re: Favorite Electro-Torture Scenes

Post#317 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:44 pm

mikhail wrote:Not sure if this quite qualifies as fitting the topic, but this girl's lovense seems to be malfunctioning in an intensely shocking way, especially from about the 6:30 mark:

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5e4f454cd73f4

I wish all Lovenses worked like this. They'd make watching a lot more interesting.
And, I'm sure, girls would collect an incredible amount of tokens.

As it is, most of them show no reaction at all. And I suspect those who do are faking it.

User avatar
frog
Posts: 1918

Re: Favorite Electro-Torture Scenes

Post#318 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:29 pm

Osouk wrote:Does anyone know what film this is from? It ticks just about every box for me.
[url]
https://www.xnxx.com/video-y89yv18/elec ... ican_movie[/url]

Wish I knew, it does the same thing for me too. So I second the request.

Osouk
Posts: 22

Re: Favorite Electro-Torture Scenes

Post#319 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:35 pm

Frog - it was answered by evilmonk - Trauma. Turns out I had already watched it but missed that scene - probably because I was skimming through. The opening is a bit over the top even for me but that scene was excellent.

And Frog while I'm here I've really enjoyed your pictures and short stories that go with them. They're superb.

User avatar
frog
Posts: 1918

Re: Favorite Electro-Torture Scenes

Post#320 » Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:52 pm

Osouk wrote:Frog - it was answered by evilmonk - Trauma. Turns out I had already watched it but missed that scene - probably because I was skimming through. The opening is a bit over the top even for me but that scene was excellent.

And Frog while I'm here I've really enjoyed your pictures and short stories that go with them. They're superb.


You know, coincidentally the same thing happened to me: I had already watched it and also missed the scene.
Thanks for appreciating my hybrids, coming from you it means a lot. I really miss your tumblr page, it was such a quarry for me, for we coincide in many things. That collaboration you had with Quoom (Sophie) was such an outstanding piece of story telling and illustration. Wish you would visit more often.

Return to “Open Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: whammy and 1 guest