Favorite Electro-Torture Scenes

Anything goes! Except SPAM!
Any and and all subjects are discussed here.

Moderator: Ralphus

Navyrotor

Favorite Electro-Torture Scenes

Post#1 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:11 am

Adding to the inevitable explosion of new threads, in the new format... love it or leave it, I suppose...

Do you have a favorite electro-torture scene? I favor the use of electricity for the following reasons (and there are more, I’m sure!):

- It’s a horrific sensation, or can be at least if the current is high enough and/or placed in a sensitive location

- The method lends itself to other elements that make a scene more erotic - like the use of steel, water, and the ominous sounds of humming electrical equipment waiting to discharge into a captive GIMP

- It can make a victim feel like she’s coming apart, so can be extra terrifying; yet it generally leaves no visible damage to the beauty of the woman. While I do like evidence of torture (whip marks, bruises), it’s also nice to use something as extreme as electrical current, yet preserve her body for more abuse

- A GIMP’s reaction to properly applied current can be very erotic - the sudden rigidness and “shocked” expression on her face, to the sudden relaxation after it’s over, and the whimpering and crying that follows

- It’s an ideal method for interrogation scenes, which if done right rely on the time-tested method of slowly ratcheting up the pain level - hence the inevitable but appropriate use of the ominous rheostat shot as the torturer amps it up a notch

- Electricity can be applied in some innovative ways, like a wired pussy or anal probe, nipple clamps, shock batons, cattle prods and tasers, or even into the frame to which a GIMP is secured. When the application device is torturous in itself - as in super tight nipples clamps or massive dildos, the effect can be doubly impressive. And add water or other conductive liquids, and you’ve got some real fun

- It’s scary as fuck. Let’s face it, electricity scares people on a good day - ask anyone who’s screwed up a home electrical repair situation. Used for torture, it’s even scarier for a victim, who knows what’s coming, but can’t see this stealthy horror until it hits

- It’s great for mainstream torture scenes, because it can be applied without the visual signs of damage that other types of torture would inflict, and would be rejected by censors. This is a good thing, since some mainstream torture scenes are among the best, because the situation is more realistic and the acting is better.

What say you?
Attachments
FB435310-F463-4F28-9001-F732F58D0A9E.jpeg
F3708B36-DC6D-4ABC-8098-8DFB084221D7.jpeg
C702C618-EB80-4D57-AB22-7A5CFC00D3A8.jpeg

gowron

Re: Favorite Electro-Torture Scenes

Post#2 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:00 pm

Shock collar

gowron

Post#3 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:01 pm

gowron

Post#4 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:02 pm

frog

Post#5 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:24 pm

gowron wrote:Image

In general, the Japanese film makers do good electro scenes, because the GIMP usually stiffens up, which is what happens as your muscles contract with the electric shock. I have seen other "electro torture" clips in which the GIMP just flounders like a fish out of water and there is no hard and accelerated breathing after the shock. In many cases they do not look convincingly terrified. . .

frog

Post#6 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:25 pm

gowron wrote:Shock collar

It's a pity they are not bound AOH or spread eagle to a frame or bound to a metal frame, like an electrified bed frame.

frog

Post#7 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:41 pm

Navyrotor wrote:Adding to the inevitable explosion of new threads, in the new format... love it or leave it, I suppose...

Do you have a favorite electro-torture scene? I favor the use of electricity for the following reasons (and there are more, I’m sure!):

- It’s a horrific sensation, or can be at least if the current is high enough and/or placed in a sensitive location

- The method lends itself to other elements that make a scene more erotic - like the use of steel, water, and the ominous sounds of humming electrical equipment waiting to discharge into a captive GIMP

- It can make a victim feel like she’s coming apart, so can be extra terrifying; yet it generally leaves no visible damage to the beauty of the woman. While I do like evidence of torture (whip marks, bruises), it’s also nice to use something as extreme as electrical current, yet preserve her body for more abuse

- A GIMP’s reaction to properly applied current can be very erotic - the sudden rigidness and “shocked” expression on her face, to the sudden relaxation after it’s over, and the whimpering and crying that follows

- It’s an ideal method for interrogation scenes, which if done right rely on the time-tested method of slowly ratcheting up the pain level - hence the inevitable but appropriate use of the ominous rheostat shot as the torturer amps it up a notch

- Electricity can be applied in some innovative ways, like a wired pussy or anal probe, nipple clamps, shock batons, cattle prods and tasers, or even into the frame to which a GIMP is secured. When the application device is torturous in itself - as in super tight nipples clamps or massive dildos, the effect can be doubly impressive. And add water or other conductive liquids, and you’ve got some real fun

- It’s scary as fuck. Let’s face it, electricity scares people on a good day - ask anyone who’s screwed up a home electrical repair situation. Used for torture, it’s even scarier for a victim, who knows what’s coming, but can’t see this stealthy horror until it hits

- It’s great for mainstream torture scenes, because it can be applied without the visual signs of damage that other types of torture would inflict, and would be rejected by censors. This is a good thing, since some mainstream torture scenes are among the best, because the situation is more realistic and the acting is better.

What say you?

I have nothing to say; you have summed it up beautifully. Electricity is so scary, because it is invisible; and if the interrogator's console is hidden behind a partition or in an observation booth, the GIMP will not even see when the interrogator switches the current on or off, nor if he has ramped up the current. Besides, as someone who has been shocked by making mistakes installing things around the house and having electro therapy, the sensation can be horrible and very unpleasant. What is worse, it tends to linger once the shock has passed.

Which reminds me, there is a great scene in a Turkish series in which the female political prisoner is first subjected to bastinado and afterwards to electro. For the electro her arms are stretched out on a wooden beam and she is suspended off the ground. The electricity is applied by rings around her thumbs or big toes, I cannot precisely recall now. I have it around somewhere, if I find it I will post a pic. Or maybe someone can provide the link to it, it's much better to see her sweat, move, and emote.

Norseman

Post#8 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:59 pm

The Japanese seem to make the most realistic electro torture scenes as mentioned. There are abut 20 of videos at Xvideo. I love the sweat glistening on their naked bodies. Love to see them!
Last edited by Norseman on Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

yyy02

Post#9 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:25 pm

@Navyrotor, I absolutely love the girl in your first attachment.
While I'm totally on board with JAV electro, I feel I should mention the collaborations between Cruel World and our very own Mark Evans. Mark supplied the detailed scripts and direction for two of Cruel World's finest, Where Am I-4, and Where Am I-5.
WAI-4:
CW_WAI-4-20j.jpg

and WAI-5:
CW_WAI-5_comp1.jpg

I kind of like the attachment of the electrodes in places other than her nipples and crotch, it doesn't detract from her fine body.

yyy02

Post#10 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:45 pm

And Electro Torture in Prague-3 was pretty nice as well.
ElectroTortureinPrague-3_comp.jpg

Although anything with Mona Lee (honey blonde nearest camera, and on bed) is pretty good. ;)

Return to “Open Discussion”