What's your favorite wooden horse variation?

Anything goes! Except SPAM!
Any and and all subjects are discussed here.

Moderator: Ralphus

petelobo

Re: What's your favorite wooden horse variation?

Post#61 » Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:16 pm

skullchaser wrote:Just a head's up that I'm in talks with Alex of Cruel World about doing a Spanish Horse video that ends in a crucifixion. We had Tay and "Ksenia" lined up to be sisters/witches who are brought before the Grand Inquisitor for confessions, but then Tay came down with Covid-19 so we're recasting her role with CRY. Both girls will be riding their own Spanish Horses at the same time, and will be crucified at the same time. So, it should be interesting.

Covid-19 is causing difficulties in production due to travel restrictions and model availability. Such is life in a pandemic.

Man, if you get Cry on a horse then a cross and DON'T whip her breasts, you'll have missed a major opportunity!

skullchaser

Post#62 » Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:38 am

She has a condition of no marks, but I'll see what we can do!
Thomas Chaser

gamblers1000

Post#63 » Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:24 pm

any good scenes in mainstream movies

Ed2

Post#64 » Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:59 am

A nice big gif.

Yes, the horse is always welcome, but its menace is in its chronic impersonal usage. Plant a gimp on one and then just leave her astride for hours in the dark. Fiendish, but lacking acute intensity.

Using the horse as a means to present a gimp's body to torture is a much better employment of its qualities. This clip hits all of my buttons: Nude, riding the horse AOH, and strapped on her breasts. Can't hear it on a GIF, but some nice screams on this one, too.

petelobo

Post#65 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:47 am

it's definitely a classic, both the scene (which does go on a while) and the Stalin film, which has some other excellent frontal whippings in it.

Ed2

Post#66 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 11:11 pm

petelobo wrote:it's definitely a classic, both the scene (which does go on a while) and the Stalin film, which has some other excellent frontal whippings in it.

The AOH breast whipping is also very good. Three genital whipping, one excellent one where the gimp is tied to an angled whipping bench and went method actor on it and threw in some wonderfully frenetic writhing. And the screams I enjoy. The breast/cunt whipping in Stalin 2 is so good they should have (at least) one breast and one genital beating in each vid, but everything else I saw was nothing but ass caning.

Provost

Post#67 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:31 am

I’d like to see Pedro over at Elite Pain incorporate the wooden horse into one of his punishment schemes....

newyellowperil

Post#68 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:15 pm

The Chinese artist Feather draws the most detailed wooden horse scenarios I've ever seen, complete with his signature x-ray shots of objects penetrating the insides of his unfortunate GIMPs. Here is one of his most devious horses specifically designed to humiliate the GIMP in public. It's from his Chinese Warlord's Sex Slaves 3 that he drew for Fansadox, where most of his other work can be found.

zrs_fc_261_42-me.jpg

zrs_fc_261_43-me.jpg

zrs_fc_261_44-me.jpg

yyy02

Post#69 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:43 pm

newyellowperil wrote:complete with his signature x-ray shots of objects penetrating the insides of his unfortunate GIMPs...

Love that aspect of Feather's work. That besides the beautifully busty GIMPs he creates and what he puts them through.
Thanks for sharing.

Rupert_137

Post#70 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 7:02 pm

Under the title 'Shao Jun' there is more of the Chinese horse version, the donkey and its diabolical mechanics...
Attachments
Shao Jun_Donkey_ ride.jpg
Ride the Chinese donkey...
Shao Jun_Donkey mechanics.jpg
The mechanics of the Chinese donkey

Return to “Open Discussion”